TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

I did read it just made a few mistakes.

With the Brock Lesnar thing I was meant to say Face that was my mistake; because Triple H is the heel.

And Brock being cocky; I thought he was a tad after his win and he was rubbing it in the face of the former champion in the opening promo like 'I told you so'. (he didn't use those exact words) but he was like 'after weeks of Triple H telling him that he isn't in his league and that he couldn't win but here I am now...I told you so and I can do it again even.' Not that it's a bad thing I am just explaing why I said it.

And with Cage and Jericho I still think that something can happen; there are four weeks until Busted Open. I have a feeling like I said in the reveiw that you are going to do something like Jericho and Lesnar vs. Former Champions Cage and HHH at one of the weekly show events and Cage and Jericho end up renewing a rivalry and while Brock and HHH have a blow off match. Or it could end up being a fatal four way match. But I have my reasons for my predictions...I could end up being wrong with them but I did read the show.

I'm not going to believe you here. Reading your reviews on my shows there is always something that points to you not reading properly, especially in the previews. I'll find some examples, but what you do is rather sad.

The Rated R CMStar

I think that is the deal. It's not that he fakes the reviews, as if not reading the show, but as if scrolling through parts and instead of not commenting on them when posting the review (we all scroll through some parts of the show), he decides to try to outsmart us and comment anyways on that parts.

And Austin, that is a fact. You did something similar in the E-fed, in which you didn't had right a storyline because you misread something (and misreading is stretching the truth, because there was no way you could got so confused)

As for your explanation. I do appreciate the comments on the Lesnar promo. I think what you described is confident and not exactly cocky, however, I will use that advice on my next Lesnar promos.

As for Cage/HHH vs Y2J vs Lesnar, I repeat, while I won't discard it, the ending I made kinda let's you know that's not the road I'm going. Especially seeing how all over the show and preview was teased that NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HHH AS HE HAS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE WRESTLEBOWL.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't know if I should come back to posting shows. BTB is just depressing now. It just goes to show that I'd be better off posting spam than working on something. I know that stuff is for a laugh, but it's overshadowing the effort people put in. It's obviously going to waste writing/reviewing a good show in favor of shit posts. That's why I don't post as much on the wrestling sections either.

Evil Austin

no one knows what had happened to Triple H; I assumed while reading that he was eventually going to come back. Sledgehammer in hand; get revenge and we have ourselves either a Fatal Four Way Match or the two matches we had a Wrestle Bowl in rematches.

But never mind.

I don't know if I should come back to posting shows. BTB is just depressing now. It just goes to show that I'd be better off posting spam than working on something. I know that stuff is for a laugh, but it's overshadowing the effort people put in. It's obviously going to waste writing/reviewing a good show in favor of shit posts. That's why I don't post as much on the wrestling sections either.

It seriously is up to you man but it would suck if you left.

Oh and edit one last thing; with the E Fed things I admitted in the Staff area that I hadn't read a show since Collision Course and was just writting what was assigned for me weekly.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
So bck to a weekly show amount of matches, yesterdays Smackdown had four, and one was a squash and one was a divas match.

Divas Champion Maryse & Michelle McCool def. Maria & Eve Torres (Divas Tag Team Match)
Montel Vontavious Porter def. United States Champion Shelton Benjamin & Chavo Guerrero (Handicap Match)
Umaga def. Scotty Goldman
Jeff Hardy def. Edge (DQ) (Non-Title Match)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Mmm, post. Your one of the few on here that I think is genuinely talented.

Listening to Homecoming, btw. Sounds rather epic. :y:

EDIT: They're touring with Fall Out Boy? Was tempted to buy tickets for that but decided it'd be a total waste of money. Guess the lead in acts were better than the main attraction.

So bck to a weekly show amount of matches, yesterdays Smackdown had four, and one was a squash and one was a divas match.

Divas Champion Maryse & Michelle McCool def. Maria & Eve Torres (Divas Tag Team Match)
Montel Vontavious Porter def. United States Champion Shelton Benjamin & Chavo Guerrero (Handicap Match)
Umaga def. Scotty Goldman
Jeff Hardy def. Edge (DQ) (Non-Title Match)

I don't go in the WWE section so SD isn't spoilt for me yet it still happens. :(

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Anyways, so four is acceptable.

Evil Austin

It seiously is up to you; do what you feel comfortable it's your made up federation. You don't have to base it around what we say to the dot cause it's meant to be what you want.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I think with only four matches , you would need an extended promo or some sort of backstage brawl to take up the time instead of doing a fifth match.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Ok...plus what do you think of having a hardcore match randomly in a show, as in just having it in a normal show with no backstory between wrestlers.

Evil Austin

Well it can be good but don't have it like every week and try and have areason behind it like two guys feuding or soemthing.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ok...plus what do you think of having a hardcore match randomly in a show, as in just having it in a normal show with no backstory between wrestlers.

Russo approves/ I however, do not. Gimmick matches are meant to mean something.

Axis

Yeah I pretty much hate that idea. If you are going to do a random match with no backstory to get the crowd pumped, I've always thought that cruisers are the best way to go.

Evil Austin

So guys when is the Year Book planning on finishing? No Way Out was a week ago and Wrestle Mania is just around the corner; isn't that finish time?