TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hassan's generic Anti-American gimmick also sucks, imo. So bland and boring. I hate those cliched gimmicks.

Moonlight Drive

The reason I think Hassan's gimmick was so great because of the terrorism and arab hate that was happening at the time, it was a heat machine. Shame about that one segment though, he could've gone far.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I had a name thought out for a similar group and had it named it " The Maple Leaf Mafia" but not the "Main Event Mafia" came along and ruined it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
wow this thread has been active as of late. :shifty:~

edit - Ill start a discussion.

I am thinking of having a faction like anti americans with Justin Credible, Tomko, Christian (leader) and Lance Storm.

but names that have come to mind are.

Christian Coalition
Candian Crusaders

Any help with names?

By seeing that group I think you could put a nice stable on them but not on the purpose of being Anti Americans. They could pull a pretty more decent segments by not being against USA. Tbh, Original AAO in HEW should be composed of Regal, Kozlov (I just knew him them when he was introduced by Cole on Smackdown as a Sambo Athlete), Psicosis, Tajiri, Daivari. I wonder if it will be better if I used them.

For the name, how 'bout Egolition or Ring Crusaders :p

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Great name for a faction involving Canadians

Misread the post he made, I thought he wanted a name for an American faction. Just letting you know how ironic the post you made is, as Cannada is in America, and not the US. Cannada is North America. Just sayin'.

Moonlight Drive

Misread the post he made, I thought he wanted a name for an American faction. Just letting you know how ironic the post you made is, as Cannada is in America, and not the US. Cannada is North America. Just sayin'.
:rolleyes:

Anyway, as for names, I think that 'The Maple Leaf Mafia' that Laurinatis suggested has a nice ring to it. The Canadian Cripplers?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Northern Domination
The Frontier
Power Play (Hockey Reference)
CanadiaNation
Maple Leaf Machine Guns :y:
Cross Northern Exchange (XNE)

and I just thought of some epic names for an emo/scene/punk/I wear my pants so tight I can't feel my nuts/ stable. I just looked at my iPod.

Evil Austin

Thanks for the names.

Oih guys isn't the February Awards coming up? I mean the last were in November and CMS while being mod said that it was every three months. So....*taps his foot and waits*

Or are we skipping it this round cause next month around Wrestle Mania time we have awards assosiated with the year book. But then again that didn't stop us having April awards last year.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
yeah! I am also waiting for the Awards but I think no one is going to run it. Well, I am volunteering to create a thread for it if you all want to.

The Rated R CMStar

Or are we skipping it this round cause next month around Wrestle Mania time we have awards assosiated with the year book. But then again that didn't stop us having April awards last year

At first I thought you were trying to explain what C4 said, but now, it appears that you are as messed up as he is.

Anyways, have there even been that many active BTBs that we can consider making an award ceremony?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
imo, yes. I can name a handful off the bat. GWF, WWE: An Age of Evolution, POI, BTW, HEW, PRIDE, SWF, Commencement (even if its dead), the challenge between Andrew Walker & Switchy, and a few more, but thats a handful. I think we have enough to make the awards ceremony.

The Anigma

Reaction score
What do you guys think about incredibly long backstories for a BTB?