• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Review for review is a crock of shit, tbf.

I'm not going to read a thread if it doesn't interest me. If I would be forced to, I'd probably give in a half assed review, because I don't want to read the thread in the first place.

Add in the fact that the person giving the review is probably just looking for a review in return (meaning they're giving you a shit review), and I find the thing to be absolutely ridiculous.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you like useless reviews, that's your personal prefference I suppose. Most reviews I see on here are useless anyway. Even a lot of the 'extended' ones do nothing to help the booker. If I get a useless review, am I really want to going to return a review?

I'm not going to read a thread if it doesn't interest me. If I would be forced to, I'd probably give in a half assed review, because I don't want to read the thread in the first place.

Add in the fact that the person giving the review is probably just looking for a review in return (meaning they're giving you a shit review), and I find the thing to be absolutely ridiculous.

Not to mention, if three people review Poster A's show, it does not mean that Poster A has the time or patience to read and review all three shows. Some people's shows are fucking huge, complete with full interviews and play-by-play match analysis. I can maybe deal with one of those a week; I personally can't read more than that without wanting to slit my throat.

seX-Power

I agree, but I am nice and do it anyway, because some of them don't actually know how to do a proper review anyway.

Even worse though, is when certain people pester you to return a review, as if they were guaranteed one in the first place.