TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Just imagine if XBA and BKB stayed on, the section would be crazy with so many of the top writers since Andrew and Anigma are back as well as Switchy coming back! Oh well, hopefully you two come back better then ever :y:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I think I'm going to take a much needed sabbatical from booking. As much as I'd like to continue on with my WWE thread, I can't seem to go on. Not to mention, my emotional state has been increasingly erratic over the past few months since my last year of HS started, fluctuating between happiness, sorrow, rage, anxiety, shame, longing, disappointment, and deep bouts of depression here and there, making me more or less incapable of writing to my potential. My erratic emotions have hindered my progress in writing, and in life in general, and in the back of my mind, I know I have to deal with 'em. School is pouring on the workload, I'm looking to go to a University or College, and so forth. Booking is at the bottom of my priorities, though I do love writing and no doubt, I will return. I will still be in the forum here and there, but don't expect anything BTB related from me for awhile. Thanks for listening.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest.. I am a big NEW, and RAW reader. But you guys, and CMS were taking all the awards lol. I mean I'd rather you guys be here, but this will help younger, and fresher BTB writers a chance to shine, and stick out. BTW looks to be reaching its pin point, as we all were saying a few weeks ago. A btb usually reaches their biggest show ever then lights out. Its kind of funny how both NEW, and RAW had two huge show's on the horizon. I can't wait to find out what happens when they return, but for now:

BKB I really hope everything going on with you works out for the better, and you get back to your normal state. I understand all of us have dark periods in our life. Some earlier on, and others later. Thanks for keepign your head up for as long as you can, and then some.

XBA you have had a GREAT run with RAW going how many supershows? A bunch. But as you said you slow towards the year. A hiatus until the holidays would probably be best. You know? Returning with a bunch of plans, and new ideas for which ever BTB'ing project/venture you will be going about. 'Til next time..

WCW Rules.. Bro, I honestly thought the WWE thread would be "it". This is very similair to BKB's reason, and as I told BKB. I can't blame you. We all have bad moments in life, and with your senior year taking its toll, its not that bad of a deal. Get your life back in order, and come back when you feel ready to. There's no rushing BTB's, and there shouldn't be ever. I hope all the negative feelings bobbiling your head are all disspelled, and you can return better than ever. So I salute you my friend.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
BKB is one of the young bookers in here and if he won the BOB, he might be the greatest underdog and not Rey Mysterio! lol...

Qwake

^ Rey Mysterio is better :D

and to Diesel who cares if they take all the awards, they only take them because the obviously deserve them. Its gonna be good for the younger guys to get some awards but winning the awards without every good booker there just wouldn't feel like and it wouldn't feel like you done everything you could to get the award.

Also, whats going on with the year book? Any updates on when that is looking to be done?

CT Styles

Alright.

December 21st? I finish on like the 12th. Oh well. I'm guessing this is a new BTB.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I just want to say, today TNA started something with Christy Hemme very similar to what I started with her a while ago. Therefore, read WWR if you want to know the future. ;)

CT Styles

I'm having similar things happen in my life like BKB is having. I was going through this a while ago but I have a feeling it might blow up again judging by a conversation between my mum and me this morning. So I might be on more of a hiatus after Vietnam and the exams. I'll try not to but; the house could be sold etc. So without going into details yeah, that's what's on my plate right now.

It's 50/50 could pan out fine or the other way.

seX-Power

Ooh, bitch about me! Oh and also, does anybody else not see a problem with Abyss doing a pendulum backbreaker submission? :shifty: