TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Oh, and to make it clear, I did not directly claim I was bette than this DX guy. It is indeed the case, but that is not what I brought up, he did himself, probably to try and get some sympathy out of you guys. :)

Switchy

Reaction score
Forget this, I ain't gonna get involved any more now. You and DX can sort it out between yourselves, I've said what I think so it's up to you whether you continue your little "battle" or just be friends.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Emperor DC = Fail

Spam?

As I said before, DC is a better booker. Berrysi said it too, but he wasn't being a smartass. He was merely answering the question that was put forward by DX_3:16. DX clearly sympathy, or someone to maggase his ego. Otherwise he wouldn't have said, "Hey guys am I better than this person here?"

As I said earlier, the simple answer is NO.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
it's not like you are really winning an olympic medal by being better than someone at BTB.

Switchy, isn't that what BTB is about? What the hell have I been writting for!

Anyways, I will come back, and comment on the DX 3:16 vs. E DC..

I honestly think that DX is a good match writter, judging on his Wrestlemania for WAW, and last show that I read. Emperor you haven't had a BTB that I've seen but I guess I'm about to find out your talent. Either way theres no reason to neg rep DX for "ONE" point. Who cares anyways? Last I checked, DX didn't do a thing to you yet you decide to start a fight. Ok Ted Dibiase Jr. of IWF..

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but I am. I'd like to know people's opinions on having an original character, IE your general manager, compete in matches. I've only done this once so far and it seemed to go over well enough, so i'm curious as to whether or not the majority of people enjoy that happening on occasion if it fits the storyline.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, you really have to detail the character though. Keep a certain moveset, and what not so it seems realistic. If able to do so.. I agree with Nike "Just Do It".

The Rated R CMStar

It depends on the actual build up of it, and if it is necessary for the character to have a match.

If it is done correctly, people will even end up asking to have the fictional GM in a match(see James Edwards on the Commencement and Crushing C at BTW)

As for all the above thing between Emperor DC and DX 3:16, I don't know why E DC neg repped DX 3:16, but the way I see it, DX 3:16 did that post expecting all the section to say that he was better, and it backfired.

Switchy, the point of BTB is first to have fun, however, it's also to be the best. People mostly review only the most well known and best BTB, we have awards to recognize the best, a Power 10 to recognize the best, so yes, being the best is a pretty big deal in here.

berrysi

Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but I am. I'd like to know people's opinions on having an original character, IE your general manager, compete in matches. I've only done this once so far and it seemed to go over well enough, so i'm curious as to whether or not the majority of people enjoy that happening on occasion if it fits the storyline.

I dislike the use of created/original characters greatly, in any form, but especially when used in actual match situations, so this isn't something I'd be interested in reading.

xtremebadass

Anyone got any tag team ideas for 2003 Raw?

This is what I got...

La Resistance
3 Minute Warning
Chris Jericho and Booker T (Tag Champs)
Evolution (any combo of the 3, they aren't really in the tag division though)
HBK and Kevin Nash (aren't really in the tag division though)

I fired the Dudley Boys in an effort to push 3MW, they are on SD now...

I was thinking Lance Storm or something with the Un-Americans, but that resembles La Resistance too much. Any ideas?

Evil Austin

Maybe lance storm and william Regal (if he is on your roster I can't remember off the top of my head)

The Anigma

Reaction score
I have a few tag teams off the top of my head you can add to RAW who were around in 2003. I don't recall who is on your roster as of now but here are some tag teams/ideas.

- The World's Greatest Tag Team
- Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio
- The Bashams
- APA
- Los Guerreros
- Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak
- A charismatic superstar & Lance Storm- You can always do what WWE did with Lance Storm and the whole "boring" thing...lol...
- Hurricane & Rosey? Eventhough you have 3MW on your roster, you can always split them up and hand out some releases lol...

Qwake

Back when I first started BTBing I had a tag team main event with a mystery partner, now everyone on my roster was taken on the card and were in current feuds so I had my heel in the tag match team with JBL who was my GM at the time and it turned out quite well. Sometimes its nice to have the GM or someone fight because its a nice change from the wrestlers you usually write for. It could go well imo.

As for XBA, having APA would be AWESOME as well as Rey/Kidman. You could also have: Scotty 2Hotty/Rikish, RVD and Rey, Christian and Lance Storm would make a pretty good team but I think Christian may have plans on your show, I will add more if I can think of some...