TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
It's happened before; look at Shamrock. If you can book it right, then I believe it can work.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
The difference I think about Shamrock and now is that back when Ken switched over the WWE was bigger than the UFC now I think it is reversed.

The angle I was thinking about bringing them in as is a bodyguard role to gauge the reaction it gets to see if I should put him in the ring or not.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Like what WWE did with Floyd Maywheather? I believe that would be pretty cool. Hell I might even do it. Take a look at BTW, I think CMS did a storyline with how he introduced Bob Sapp. Some good fighters? I'd say Chuck Liddell where you can have him as a face, or a merciless heel. You can bring in the badass Quinton Jackson. A bunch of great options.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chuck Lidell is a good choice, he has the charisma and the bad-ass look. He's better as a face but as for now, I can only think of him as a generic face. He could also become a major champion in my liking. How 'bout boxers? Marquez as a cruiserweight star or Ricky Hatton as a cocky heel?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

You could bring in Rampage and team him up with Snitsky and call them the abortion brothers.

what?

chessarmy

BTB on the IWF Podcast

I want to create a segment on the IWF Podcast (next show is this Saturday night at 9PM ET) where I can rate and review BTBs. It could be a great way to promote this section and all the hard work that we put into these fictional wrestling promotions. So, who wants in? Do any of you want your BTB to be featured on the show? As I said, I will review your last show on the air, and I will talk about current storylines going on in your BTB and ofcourse I'll promote it on the air so more people know about it.

If you want your BTB to be featured on the show, tell me here. I'll make a list of BTBs that I need to monitor so that I can talk about them LIVE on the IWF Podcast.

xtremebadass

I don't think you will get much reaction since most of the non-BTB'ers think we are losers. I think this will bring more emphasis on the BTB section which is always good. Power to you my man.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
This seems interesting; I think it can be a great way to promote peeps' BTBs and such.

Moonlight Drive

Dammit why did I quit before this? 2nd Coming FTW

But this does seem like a good idea, interesting to see who it will pan out

seX-Power

I'll volunteer, assuming that I have a show posted by the podcast. If not, then we'll see.