TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Emperor DC

Reaction score
It is constructive in the fact that I am giving him advice that the name of the TV channel does not matter. You say the company name does not, but it actually does. Would you take a company seriously that was named ATW (Ass, Tits & Wrestling)? No, you would not.

Booking is fantasy, it completly is, but he is limiting his options on what he can do by thinking Spike needs to be included.

Oh, and just to shut up the people that are saying I'm not giving 'constructive' criticism...

---

Spike Wrestling Alliance
Spike Wrestling Agency
Pro-Wrestling: SPIKED

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It is constructive in the fact that I am giving him advice that the name of the TV channel does not matter. You say the company name does not, but it actually does. Would you take a company seriously that was named ATW (Ass, Tits & Wrestling)? No, you would not.

Booking is fantasy, it completly is, but he is limiting his options on what he can do by thinking Spike needs to be included.

Oh, and just to shut up the people that are saying I'm not giving 'constructive' criticism...

---

Spike Wrestling Alliance
Spike Wrestling Agency
Pro-Wrestling: SPIKED

I would hardly call telling someone their idea is shit, constructive. It is actually closer to flaming than being constructive.

He's limiting his options by choosing a company name? Wow. That makes perfect sense.

Evil Austin

yea and I find it quite funny where E-DC is like acting all big and tough and like his oppinions really change the face of the section because really the past month or so all I have seen of him is just random flaming posts here and no actual work from him or if there was I do'nt remember reading it- If i did it proberbly wasn't that great that it stuck out in my mind... overall seriously names do make a difference but most importantly its the work that is put in the thread what makes the difference in your rank over in the bookers section.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Yeah i the only reason i said about Spike being in the name is because it is hard to come up with a name for a btb which is original and isnt used by somebody else. Before i even came up with using Spike in the name i was going to make a btb and the name i was going to use was Pro Wrestling Alliance but Gards used that name(I aint lieing about going to use that either)

Also having it apart of Spike makes my backstory a little bit more believable

berrysi

Reaction score
I don't think incorporating Spike into the promotion name helps make backstory more believable per say, does it help link things together, yes, but thats not really needed. Personally I'd go for something like MTV did with Wrestling Society X, it fit and didn't come across too cheesy so to speak, for me having Spike in name does have that cheddar feeling to it.

A BTB or real World promotion without tag team wrestling turns me off big time, its a major part of wrestling's history and despite not being as prevalent as previous years its still a major component imo, or should be. Simply put the idea isn't something I like one bit.

Beer

I have few names that I personally like:

Pro Wrestling Alliance
World Wrestling Alliance
Global Wrestling Entertainment
Golden Wrestling Alliance
and......

World Wrestling Society.

I like that one.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Ok so i am going to drop the spike bit out of the name after looking at points made by other bookers. I wasnt totally set on using it but i am looking to have a original name which other people havent used.

And there will be tag matches just not regular tag teams and nop tag team titles.

Evil Austin

Just out of curiosity Beer about your tournament these promo's do they have to have a certain size I mean is there a mark where it goes on the "too much" side of things or like what? And do we pick the wrestlers in the promo that we are writting or are we given that as well.

Beer

You will be given the wrestlers. And there is no size limit. It can be really short, but awesome, but on the other hand really long, but crap. Size does not matter. Quality>Quantity.

Evil Austin

yea Beer I know that people have been telling me that since January of this year ... anyway >_> I was just asking I mean ... whatever so I know. Can't wait for this to get going.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Ok so i am going to drop the spike bit out of the name after looking at points made by other bookers. I wasnt totally set on using it but i am looking to have a original name which other people havent used.

And there will be tag matches just not regular tag teams and nop tag team titles.

Revolution Wrestling Alliance/Societyâ„¢
FIRE Pro Wrestlingâ„¢
Pro Wrestling Justiceâ„¢
Super Hardcore Intense Total Wrestling (SHIT Wrestling)
Pro Wrestling Eliteâ„¢

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well I know I'm becoming quite the GardsJr. here lol just kidding Gards.

But seriously.. I have had three BTB's in my history here on IWF, and I only came out with a show on one. I have to find that one BTB, the one that gives me my own NWE, BTW, RAW, PRIDE, or hell even PWI 'cuz that has been up for a while. Firstly, congratulations to those who can manage to find their spot, pace, and everything else.. Next, good luck to all our new writters out here. BTB may be something a bunch of wrestling nerds, and geeks do, but its something thats pretty hard to stay consistent with... Now last, and foremostly.. I am definatly NOT leaving BTB anytime soon. But I will be quiet with my projects. I have a project that I think has some good potential, but then again I thought NWE had excellent potential. I see how succesful NEW is with BKB. He did everything right, and waited. Patience is a virtue here, so I will write several shows, and hopefully my next BTB is my last for awhile. Because I want that thing to last!! Wish me luck, wish me negative things, wish me whatever you like but...

N** is on the horizon.. Its just a pretty big horizon.