TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I was pretty much saying that I wanted to go and post my waw thread on another forum which I did but just before my first show today I came back here recovered my password for this current account and I am like what do I do stay here or go back over there as I promised others shows ? ......

edgehead09

Reaction score
o, ok guys i get it..,

DX 3:16 just post what he thinks...i mean axactly what he thinks as soon as he thinks it

ok, got it :jump:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I was pretty much saying that I wanted to go and post my waw thread on another forum which I did but just before my first show today I came back here recovered my password for this current account and I am like what do I do stay here or go back over there as I promised others shows ? ......

Hmm.... I say, go where you feel more welcome, and continue from there. If a booking environment is not condusive for your ideas, go the opposite way. If ya want to do 'em both, then by all means, go for it. Otherwise, don't waste your time.

Beer

Although from what Emperor DC said it seems to me you are not very welcome there.

Evil Austin

by the way just out of curiosity because I might read this when it gets started will this say the guy that does 06 continues from CMS's 05 like his rivalries his champions etc... as soon as 05 ended going into 06 royal rumble or does the 06 guy do a totally new thing up to him doing the wwe's 06 ?

Evil Austin

yea I feel I just might as well stay over here... I have been here since December 07 and I know more people and there is no point in going over there and starting a fan base from the bottom all over again and stuff....

Edit - I don't know what this has to do with BTBing in general but I thought I might say this I just found out (and I was happy) to find out that I might be getting a slurpy/squishee (whatever you call it) machine in my room :happy: I mean its fucking hot here in summer being near egypt and all that shit around us... so im buying a slurpy/squishee machine in my room... :) :) :)

Moonlight Drive

Since my Wrestlemania is in Australia, and the US National Anthem is usual sung, what would be a better song to be sung at my WM?

The "Official" Aussie National Anthem

Or the REAL Anthem

Khe Sahn by Cold Chisel?

Also my Kolumn will probably be having a short break. I'm flat out typing up the PPV so the next edition will more than likely not be until after I'm done and all of my loyal column readers have posted a review

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Edit - I don't know what this has to do with BTBing in general but I thought I might say this I just found out (and I was happy) to find out that I might be getting a slurpy/squishee (whatever you call it) machine in my room :happy: I mean its fucking hot here in summer being near egypt and all that shit around us... so im buying a slurpy/squishee machine in my room... :) :) :)

I thought you're an Aussie!?

Evil Austin

well I was born in Israel moved over to Australia from the age of 3 - 14 and now back in Israel.... well I was an Aussie for 10 years and a bit... :p

Also about my thread hopefully I get the nominations for my BTB before the weekend so my BTB can start earlier pretty much because I start school for the first time IN FOUR MONTHS YES I HAD TWO SUMMER HOLIDAYS :) :) :) anyway (may - september) since im going back on Monday It would be nice if I could start the PPV writting on the weekend so It would be great if I got nominations soon...

Moonlight Drive

^^You were an Aussie for 10 years so...

Khe Sahn VS The "Official" Anthem

Evil Austin

if its set in Australia why don't you do Waltzing Matilda (can't spell) but nvm I am joking probably do the Official Anthem.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well I was born in Israel moved over to Australia from the age of 3 - 14 and now back in Israel.... well I was an Aussie for 10 years and a bit... :p

Also about my thread hopefully I get the nominations for my BTB before the weekend so my BTB can start earlier pretty much because I start school for the first time IN FOUR MONTHS YES I HAD TWO SUMMER HOLIDAYS :) :) :) anyway (may - september) since im going back on Monday It would be nice if I could start the PPV writting on the weekend so It would be great if I got nominations soon...

This kind of cheap advertising really pisses me off.

I'm not going to nominate just because everywhere I go I see you advertising your BTB.

Evil Austin

hey watch out next BKB won't read your thread Levy ... :p

all I was saying that it would be better if I got them before the weekend because I am starting school on monday.... jeeeez