TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well Yes I am notoriously lazy, also this is just for me totry something new. I am lazy yes but doing something Half Assed is not my style. It may be rushed sometimes but I alway try to do my best tbh

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well Yes I am notoriously lazy, also this is just for me totry something new. I am lazy yes but doing something Half Assed is not my style. It may be rushed sometimes but I alway try to do my best tbh

:roflmao:

My experience with you as a partner says otherwise. leaving something until the last minute is doing it half assed.

Anyway, something I thought may be interesting. If we had a New Breed vs BTB Originals, who would they be at this stage?

I guess this is for some of the guys who have been around longer, but I'm interested to find out what people think now.

PARANoIR

Reaction score
Depending on how many you want in said "New Breed". In terms of a New Breed to this particular forum, I believe between myself, WCW Rules and Emporer DC, we could form quite a formidable outfit. Just my opinion.

Moonlight Drive

I know I haven't been around for a while, but from what I can gather, I think it should be

The Anigma (Captain of the Orginals), CMS, XBA, Andrew~Walker & The Answer VS Headfirst for Hardcore (Captain, although he's a bit in the middle I suppose) BKB, WCW Rules, CT Styles & IDK, mystery partner?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Depending on how many you want in said "New Breed". In terms of a New Breed to this particular forum, I believe between myself, WCW Rules and Emporer DC, we could form quite a formidable outfit. Just my opinion.

Your modesty baffles me.

TBH, I think I have taken to WCW Rules more than any of the other guys who have joined across from the 'other forum' because he is a bit more reserved and modest about his booking. He lends advice, but never brags really. At least I haven't seen it from him. I also respect DC, because he has helped me out in the past with some ripping of sorts, although WCW seems to be a more likable type of guy.

Not a real shot at you, but perhaps something to consider, seen as how we have never actually seen a show from you.

Beer

Lol. I am doing recaps now for my matches and i think they are going pretty well and the only real problem people have with my matches are my actual match writing skills. But what do you think of my matches in my new BTB? are they too short?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Your matches are of an adequate length, man. You also describe one key thing; you mention when in the match your recap is taking over, which gives the readers the heads up.

Beer

Thanks for that man. Quite uplifting from a guy like you. When is GCW gonna be up?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Soon, I hope. My 'perfection' syndrome is holding me back, unfortunately. Such a quagmire, though I'm nearly there. You guys are fortunate you can write at such a pace and still manage a measure of quality, it takes me forever because I look at words and see something wrong with 'em. Wasn't a problem for me 2 years ago; it's rampant now, though.

Moonlight Drive

I think I'm going to give up on competing with The Big Bang, I have a feeling nobody will care about any other shows with the hype this thing has been getting

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Ok I am going to do Full Matches for awhile and see what I can but not as long as usual after the first show. Thank You to WCW Rules who renewed my Passion and well my Recapps where liked full matches anyway. My First Show will be up tonight, Tuesday or Wedneesday.

Beer

Lol. I know what you mean. Not long ago i did my first PPV, Souled Out. But, it took me over two monthsto finish and by the time i posted it people thought my BTB was over. The only problem is that i took such a long time over it and it turned out to be not one of my best which pissed me off. That is why i have begun writing reacaps because even though it is not as long i ave realized that it does not have to be long to be a great show. And i can post shows more quickly to keep the reader intrested.

EDIT-To WCW Rules

And, Gards, i am looking forward to it.

Also, -HBK-, i hope you are not going to give up completely on your BTB. It is getting quite intresting.

My BTB's first show has been posted to. Although it is not the greatest thing i have ever done.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I think I'm going to give up on competing with The Big Bang, I have a feeling nobody will care about any other shows with the hype this thing has been getting

LOL, come on. It'll be fun. Some competition never hurt anybody, although it does come with repurcussions. (WCW's demise. :() We can dual brand our supercards. I don't think you need worry, though, as I'm not too well known around the forums. Entertaining the readers and yourself is all you need.

To Gards, that's cool man. If you're comfortable with what you're writing, I see no reason why it can't succeed.

And eyebrow, it happens. You take too long, interest wanes. It's an unfortunate side effect of taking your time. It happens to all of us, really. Bouncing back from it is key, though.

Moonlight Drive

Hehe, bring it on. Wrestlemania 25 VS The Big Bang. :) Hart/Michaels > Batista/Booker/Jericho

Eyebrow, I do think interest waned because of the delay, but taking your time is better than rushing.

The Rated R CMStar

Hehe, bring it on. Wrestlemania 25 VS The Big Bang. :) Hart/Michaels > Batista/Booker/Jericho

Eyebrow, I do think interest waned because of the delay, but taking your time is better than rushing.

Just hope that for casualty, Wrestlebowl isn't posted that same day :shifty: