TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Umm actually as long as it isn't another wrestling forum its okay. That one is solely devoted towards BTB.

Unlocked.

The Rated R CMStar

For all of you High Rollers in the section something for you has been posted in there. Check it out.

Nov

Reaction score
Wow. I really expected this to be closed within a second, but now it's allowed. Anyway I just want to say that i'm not trying to steal members from here or anything, as I like this site. I'm just putting it out there that if you want you can come and join, and post your BTB. I'm obviously not expecting anyone to leave this site for mine. Also XBA, my usertitle is a joke if you can't tell, you should be honoured because quite frankly I look at you as the best booker on here.

xtremebadass

Also XBA, my usertitle is a joke if you can't tell, you should be honoured because quite frankly I look at you as the best booker on here.
You are now a member of my unofficial posse. Thank you.

Michael1

Reaction score
I joined as Michael, but it says I can't post my BTB because it's "too big." Like, I mean the backstory, roster and the Royal Rumble preview.

Nov

Reaction score
Any chance you could make it a bit smaller? I doubt you would have to change too much because I can post two, almost three of my first posts in the one post, and your first post isn't that big. Would really appreaciate it if you could because I know how much potential you have and the more BTB's the better.

Qwake

who do you think will make the finals of the Match writing tourney???

also, Mr Kennedy > MVP :shifty:

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I have seen many BTB Forums come and go, a lot of them run by Hall of Fame BTB'ers. Hope your's goes better but I doubt it.

As for the problem of not being able to post information, just go into your CP and change the Character settings to the maximum limit.

The Rated R CMStar

OK, one thing is too let you advertise the forum here, but please, keep any discussion of the forum in well....that forum.

Nov

Reaction score
Will do from now on CMS. And thanks DC, although I know my phpbb, and i'm pretty sure you can't change the max characters for posts, only topic titles.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

-TJ- said:
What Wrestler that have been in the mid card in your Btb that you've always wanted to push to the top but never could do it the right way?

Who do you think is gonna win the Btb Match Writing tournament?

What would be an unique name for a btb that hasn't been used recently. (Gonna try one in another forum, wanted to know a good title for it)
1)Never had the problem.

2) I'd like to think me. In all honesty I have no idea. I'll go with Andrew~Walker.

3) I'm not going to give you a name, but try to dodge the obvious. Say grappling instead of wrestling, and don't say entertainment.

TRI said:
Who do you guys think is the Dark Horse in the Writing Tournament?
1) Echelon. Not many people have seen the work he can do, but it is good.

Michael1 said:
How far do you think I'll get in the writing tournament?
Hopefully only to round 2 since you are compteting with me. :D

Batista Fanboy said:
who do you think will make the finals of the Match writing tourney???

also, Mr Kennedy > MVP :shifty:
1) Depends how CMS sets up the upcoming rounds.

2) Tell Kennedy to say something besides his own name on the mic and to improve his in ring work. Then maybe he will be closer to the greatness that is MVP.

xtremebadass

How about the Insider and Magazine just merge into one? Take the work load off of everyone?

Michael1

Reaction score
I'd like for it to continue. I always like reading BTB articles like the magazine and the Insider are. If I were you, Alex, I'd keep it going. IF, however, no one wants to help write the articles and etc..., take XBA's idea in to consideration and merge the Insider and the Magazine.