TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I have to give the edge to Emperor here. They are basically just the same thig and instead of having 2 magazines or insiders, let's just have one big one.

And if it doesn't happen, Alexmoss, it does sound hard to make it bi weekly. You have a hard time to get staff send you their load when monthly, now picture it weekly.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'd rather not join with the Magazine. Me and Lennie talk a lot, so we will always know what is going on, and it will keep the Insider really organized. If we add the people in from the Magazine, the thing is going to be shit because people won't do what they are meant to be doing, they will just drop out. We also will not be able to keep contact with the people we want to, so yeah, I'd rather stay well away from the Magazine. If we had to merge with them, I would just drop the whole thing altogether, as it would just become the same mess it was.

Nov

Reaction score
I also give the edge to DC. I mean, the Insider and the Magazine are the same thing, and quite frankly I don't even see the need for either of them. But obviously both of them aren't just going to end, so why don't you just merge together? Instead of trying to show off and all this competition shit, just work tgoether to make one that is really good. It would be better for the forum, would limit the number of stupid threads, and would be a better read. I honestly feel that the normal bookers (everyone other than Mods) are given to much leniency. I think that CMS and xtremebadass need to take responsibily and possibly write this column themselves. As well as be the only ones to have those stupid "Ask Me" threads and all that other junk, it's getting ridiculous. I read through the many pages of topics in the BTB Lounge and all I see is shit from no-bodies. Like people trying to start up Tournaments and Competitions and other pointless crap. Why don't you all check over to wrestlingforum.com to see how a real BTB Section is run. The Mod's do everything, they control the Comps, they control the Awards, they start all the non BTB threads and they do it simply and set out neatly, while everyone else just goes on with with their own BTB's. Seriously, this section has turned in to a clusterfuck and I seriously think that apart from the BTB's, The Rules Thread, The Hand Guide, The Advertisement Thread, The Discussion thread, and a few other important threads in the lounge, it needs to be swept clean. With all the pointless threads deleted. And then the Mods can do their job and run the section properly, and if they need some help or are going away or something then they can just ask some of the established bookers to help. Thank you.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I agree with BKB on this, and having one big thing would be a disaster. The BTB Magazine is monthly, and it can become a little crazy sometimes from what I've seen. LIke I said in the Discussion thread, I'm coming out with my own thread, but I've been holding back because of all the bitching about this new trend.

Nov in all honesty, we do not need to see you bring up a different forum in every post. You are on IWF, so stop talking about other forums. Also if you read my post, you would have seen what I said about the magazine and insider joining. It would not be super magazine.

Nov

Reaction score
Okay, I like the Insider and think it could do well. F the Magazine, alex moss is hardly fit to run it. But just read the second half of my post three posts up, i'm desperate for thigs to be run better as the Booker talent and number of Bookers are there, it's just the control of the section that's gone out the window.

xtremebadass

Wait, haven't you guys only had one magazine so far? How about thinking about this farther down the road until you get used to doing the magazine alone first.

You need to understand that CMS has brought some control. There are no more tournaments, unless CMS gives them the nod. The BTB section has changed over recent months, and right now I think we are finding the right mix. CMS has taken a lot of control.

The Ripper

Reaction score
NOv i would remove the other forums name before you get busted for advertising

Nov

Reaction score
Nah some Monkeystyle dude's got me covered. What a legend he is.

The Ripper

Reaction score
He had you covered for the forum soley devoted to btbs but i doubt he would let advertising for a totally different forum

Nov

Reaction score
Oh your talking about the wrestlingforum advertisement. Sorry man, i'll take it out right away.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Yea i was talking about that but i hope you realise that you just advertised a different forums name again in that last post

Moonlight Drive

I need help with a name for my column...

I was thinking

HBK's BTB Kolumn (HBK for short :))

The Highlight Reel

And then I'm blank :\

Help please?

The Ripper

Reaction score
i like the HBK idea, its simple, you know what it is from the name and it goes with your name