TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event, simply a good match. One thing you can improve on in your matches is make it less robotic. Instead of 'Carlito nails a hip toss. Benjamin gets back up and nails a kick. Carlito then does this.. etc.' maybe try this, 'Carlito catches Benjamin with a hip toss and the Gold Standard shows his pain via the expression on his face. He then gets back to his feet and catches Carlito off-guard with a kick to the gut followed by.. etc.' I don't know, you might wanna try it.

since CMS said not to discuss our BTB in the thread i take it hear and CT Styles.....I completly agree....when i started to read WWE: Do or Die i tried to change my writing style...i have worked on it as my matces were just descriptions...now i try to make it as if a story is being told...im working on it and thanks for giving an example on how to fix it

edgehead09

Reaction score
what is your opinion on the returnign Horseman in EWA?

Do you think the Briscoe's will take away from the Horseman?

Do you like EWA?

How am i as a booker?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
LOL.... I have a question, but it doesn't pertain to BTB, per se; more so to a situation.

Just what the hell did you do over at the other place to make you banned? And are you banned for life, or temporary? Answer plz. Don't worry, I'm not one of those guys who'll jump to conclusions and insult you. Just want an answer is all, if you do not mind. If you do, I can understand.

Evil Austin

Who would you prefer to write a match with Badass Undertaker gimmick or Deadman Gimmick ?

Same Question with Kane / Masked Kane

What is your favorite style of writing ie, highflying, submission, brawler

Qwake

What can I do to get more people reviewing my shows?

^ yeah you could either review others (properly) and maybe they will review in return, ot you could post some of your matches and promo's in the "show your talent" thread and someone might like and and check out your show...

Evil Austin

The red part in my sig might interest some of you..And by the way some of you guys might think I have taken time off before i am just faking it making some shit excuse but I am not I have told a few of you on msn for a while and if you see on msn you see the countdown to July the first.. so yea its true,

Toddy

Reaction score
I love writing promos but dislike writing matches but i want to do a BTB what would you recommend i do?

CT Styles

Maybe partner with someone? Like, you do the promos and he does the matches or just read some of the matches that some of the established BTBs have done and see if you can adapt their styles or something. Try to incorporate something into your writing that will make you enjoy it. I recommend using a roster that you are familiar with so that makes it easier. Hope that helps :)

Qwake

Rate the following members...

BKB
CT Styles (lol)
Sharkboy :smh
gardsJr
Headfirst for hardcore
DX 3:16

also, hows it going?