TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

BKB 8/10, the future.
Sharkboy 6/10. You're not exactly on BKB's level yet, that's why you're 6.
GardsJr Same as above.
HFK 8/10 same as BKB.
DX_3:16 4/10.

Moonlight Drive

Hey could I change my article? I've got a better idea

Name: HBK's Helpful Hints
Tips for people starting out with BTB's

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Why do you think you, or anyone else other than Hall of Famers deserve a thread like this?

McLovin

Reaction score
Ask Alex Answers 1

What is your opinion on the returning Horseman in EWA?
If I'm honest I have yet to check out your BTB, its funnyt hough I've just started to watch the Four Horsmean DVD just when I switched on my computer.

Do you think the Briscoe's will take away from the Horseman?
Read above.

Do you like EWA?
I remember there being a few EWA acronyms for BTBs, but honestly I haven't seen your BTB's shows yet.

How am i as a booker?
I know I say this about a lot of people, but you are very talented. With a lot of Bookers taking breaks, if you keep up your writing from what i've seen before and add more cutting edge storylines, you could become The Next Big Thing.

Why do you think you, or anyone else other than Hall of Famers deserve a thread like this?
I don't know, but I think from my knowledge of BTB I could be helpful.

Keep 'em coming guys.

Reaction score
LOL.... I have a question, but it doesn't pertain to BTB, per se; more so to a situation.

Just what the hell did you do over at the other place to make you banned? And are you banned for life, or temporary? Answer plz. Don't worry, I'm not one of those guys who'll jump to conclusions and insult you. Just want an answer is all, if you do not mind. If you do, I can understand.

I don't mind, I spammed in the Euro thread. I said "I hope Sweden win" and I had been doing things like that all night, tbf. Not knowing it was spam, tbh.

And no, its not permanent it comes off on Sunday.

What's your opinion on BTB "plagiarism?"

It's wrong, and the person doing it should be banned or some other form of punishment. I don't see why anyone would want to steal someone elses work and pretend it's their own. Wouldn't it be more rewarding to do it yourself?

Who would you prefer to write a match with Badass Undertaker gimmick or Deadman Gimmick ?

Same Question with Kane / Masked Kane

What is your favorite style of writing ie, highflying, submission, brawler
First Question: Bad ass 'Taker, hands down. Theirs so much more you can do with him than the generic 'Deadman gimmick'

Second Question: Not as easy to answer, but the masked Kane, as having him unmasked and having a monster gimmick isn't the same as having him masked, its alot more appealing to have him masked.

Third Question: I don't really have a favorite but if I had to choose one it would be a heel one, as I love writing how the superstar cheated, or something like that. If I had to choose a second it would be highfyler as you can write them doing crazy moves, which I like.

Heel + Highflyer = :wub:

Reaction score
Name: Lashley™'s recommend BTB's of the week
Recommended BTB's to read this week.

The Rated R CMStar

I'll do something like:

The Mod's Statement, in which I will talk about the section from the mod's perspective.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
1) Who do you think the top five BTBers here our?

2) Who do you think is the next 5 up and coming bookers? (not yourself)

3) How do you write your matches?

4) If you could bring a wrestler intoo the WWE from TNA who would it be?

5) Rate the following members...

Dylanfsd
Sharkboy
gardsJr
Headfirst for hardcore
DX 3:16
Nate575
Alexmoss12

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, but since I missed it this edition(got deadline messed up), I thought I lost the right to do the article.

McLovin

Reaction score
Well its up to you, you can do the PPV Report and I'll try and convince XBA to do the Mods Statement or you just do the Mods Statement

Reaction score
1) Who do you think the top five BTBers here our?

2) Who do you think is the next 5 up and coming bookers? (not yourself)

3) How do you write your matches?

4) If you could bring a wrestler intoo the WWE from TNA who would it be?

5) Rate the following members...

Dylanfsd
Sharkboy
gardsJr
Headfirst for hardcore
DX 3:16
Nate575
Alexmoss12

1) CMS, BKB, Sharkboy, Headfirst for Hardcore and WCW Rules (I've seen his work on another forum - trust me, it's special)

2) Hmm, toughie. Erm..WCW Rules, Eyebrow, Rosewt (Your work looks promising), y2j_legend and DX_3:16 (He's already established, but I think he will be a bigger name around here soon enough, if he stops getting peoples backs up with faking reviews, etc)

3) Recap, I usually do the middle and the end, or the end of the match.

4) AJ Styles, I love the guy.

5) Out of 10?...

Dylanfsd: 8
Sharkboy: 9
gardsJr: 7
Headfirst or hardcore: 8.5
DX 3:16: 8
Nate575: 7
Alexmoss12: 8.5

McLovin

Reaction score
Ok then. The deadline is July 20, 2008. Of course you can always give it in before hand. Also this is a general question to everyone: should the BTB magazine turn fortnightly, or should we keep it monthly?