TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

It could easily be re-opened couldnt it?

Unless the staff said he's not allowed to do it :(

Evil Austin

well guys I have been thinking and just like Ct left his UWA thread because he didn't feel the urge to continue anymore and the above poster BKB did the same with the EGO thread... I have been thinking about my thread WAW we are wrestling.. I mean I love the thread and its been going since mid January and its currently just under Summerslam being started in the ppv before RR and I have plans up until WAW Survivor Series which I really want you guys badly too be able to read but the thing is I just can't see myself doing this for much longer and I think I may have to put WAW down... I mean I really wanted you guys to witness Survivor Series and the lead up to it is epic and I have the whole storylines for it in my head and three members here know what it is and they agree it is epic but I just have no plans or anything to last me until Survivor Series.... What do you guys think I should do...

A) Take a break.. come back where I left off
B) Just skip until Survivor Series just have a huge fast forward post updating you guys to the new feuds that are around Survivor Series..
C) Just end WAW and do something else ?

Or if there is another idea I would like to hear it but I just want your opinions .. I am going ofline for a hour or two and hopefully i get a response when I return..thanks,

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well if you have the passion keep going, and really put in. You sound like you may need a short break, especially if your ideas for Survivor Series are great.

And just for the record, I'm not leaving the BTB section, I have some plans under way for me and a partner which I think should go well.

Qwake

If you feel you can keep going then do it, if you are getting a little tired of it take a break and keep going but don't skip ahead to Survivor series because then we all would have missed to much...

and BKB I wish you good luck you and ******* hehe

Evil Austin

well I will have a thought on this I might still do WAW as usually but I might take a week or two break.. But that is not confirmed I am still thinking about it... Ill let you know if there is any more changes to WAW.... but I am sleeping at my friends house soon and there comp is stuffy so no more me for about 1.5 days.. and if anyone else has any ideas fir what I should do Is greatly appreciated.. and thanks for your ideas.

McLovin

Reaction score
To be honest I think you should take a break and come up with new ideas in that time. Don't turn it into a chore every week, write because you want to write, not because you feel that you will let people down if you don't get it up.

edgehead09

Reaction score
just letting you guys know that i will be doing an EWA show but it will be like a week late because of exams

Evil Austin

well guys I think as of now I am going to take about a week and a bit off from posting in WAW... until than feel free to review or make a post there but there won't be anything new for a week or close to two...

Toddy

Reaction score
I am going to do a new WWE BTB but i am having a problem
What is the best way to divide up the Current Main Event Superstars for Two Shows

McLovin

Reaction score
I've already told readers in my BTB, but I'll tell those who don't read my BTB. I am currently in a Junior Dart League which features 32 young dart players from around the world. I need to train hard to get far in the tournament so that's why I won't be posting alot of shows in the next couple of months, mainly June and beginning of July.

MK3

Reaction score
Sorry, that there was no Power 10 this week. I was out of town, and i just got back yesterday. I should have a new Power 10 up tomorrow, so look out for it!