TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
I do actually read the whole and have started to do the match-by-match, promo-by-promo reviews for most of the shows I read. I enjoy reading others BTBs and writing my own and viewing other peoples opinions on my segemtns and matches and what I can improve on. Call me sad or as the hardman cooldudes of this forum say "Gay". But its what I enjoy doing and no one is going to take that away from me.

rblinker123

Reaction score
Will you close my btb (rblinker123 Presents: WWE Diva Style).

The reason why I have dropped this thread was because I had to get my computer formatted and so I lost everything.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'm gonna go with Rose because its more organized.
Mac's is really good too and it was pretty close...

How glad am I that i put colour in?

Good challnege mac.

The Mac

Reaction score
No, it wasnt organised at all. The colours were added in randomly tbh. Fair do's you won, but mine was better :p.

Evil Austin

Just wondering what happened to the BTB power ten ? it got closed, but still locked ?? and its overdue....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^I don't think that guy is going to be active, thus it not being up.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I Need Advice

Lately I have been having a lot of trouble getting inspired for EGO. I just don't think the rosters are good enough, and it causes me to struggle for inspiration. I mean there are no real stars, and it really makes me feel like I shouldn't be doing this, as it is significant enough to be cared about. Meanwhile, I look at a WWE BTB, and I see that there are stars on the roster.

So do you think I should stick with what I'm doing or not?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I've had the same feelings with my BTB too bro. Mine has really gone nowhere in the past month, but I don't want to quit.

The thing about a BTB like yours is the lack of stars makes it unique. Most of the other BTB's have loaded rosters with guys you would use in the M.E. for a lower midcard feud. I really hope that you stay "inspired" you're great at what you do.

MikeRaw

Ya, I can tell you that you shouldnt quit it man, because I always said yours was a hugely underrrated btb, and your rosters are fine IMO...
If you want new wresstlers, you dont need to start a new btb, you can just debut them on your show, maybe post a press frelease that you signed someone, and then bring them in... But no need to start a new thread.
But IMO, your doing a good job.

Evil Austin

well if you ask me, which you probably don't but Ill put my in-put in anyway... :bleh: ... anyway, If you don't wish to close EGO down than maybe you should pick two - four main event level wrestlers that you are inspired to write with, and possibly put them in your BTB.. make them debut some how, make them have a surprise appearance etc.. but if you really don't want to do that you can always start a new BTB but thats up to you.

JHar888

Reaction score
Yo BKB, I just saw your BTB for the first time since my one-week return, and I gotta say, I'd love to have your roster. It's similar to ECW how most of the guys aren't 10-time World Champions or anything. You've got mostly all up and comers, like CM Punk, John Morrison, Elijah Burke, Lance Cade, and I'm sure I could name a lot more. But seriously, don't get demotivated because of your unstacked roster. I swear, your BTB just motivated me. Think about The Leviathan...his roster has like William Regal, Chris Jericho, Test, Rosey, and Orlando Jordan as freakin' main eventers. And his BTB has lasted since like last June or July, at the latest. That proves that all you need to do is just give the right guy or guys a good push.

But see, I have the exact same problem. I hate main eventers. I can't stand to watch the same old Batista, John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H crap, which most definitely will affect my upcoming BTB (which I'm creating a long-term list of plans for), because I have no main eventers on the roster. OK I gotta admit, I do have Triple H and Sting in my plan outline, but besides that, only CM Punk, Samoa Joe, and Christian Cage are there to fill in the blanks. So I'm probably going to add either Randy Orton, John Morrison, or Kurt Angle to try to fill in the role of another top heel I need. So if you feel demotivated, you should maybe add another superstar to the roster, push a midcarder, or anything that can remotivate you. Please, do it for me; keep your BTB.

C4

I suggest you quit booking, not even those WWE like BTB's.

Not to demotivate you towards anything BKB, but seriously it's like a burden on your head and you don't want to really do it, it's just like your routine to type in shows... so how about you stop it? :ermm:

Qwake

BKB, if you find some way to get inspired for EGO then keep doing that but otherwise I think you starting another BTB would be best...But make sure you get everything you want for it so you don't keep starting BTB's and then stopping, get a BTB and stick with it :)