TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well mines differently set out to yours but it will be posted for the deadline, tommorow.

JHar888

Reaction score
Levi Push - verb, meaning: a jobber/lower midcarder have been given a push lately in a BTB. (credit: Andrew Walker)

Example: Shark Boy is having a Levi Push in a TNA BTB.

I suck at 'Levi Pushing.'

SuperFace - noun, meaning: A member whose having some extraordinary ideas to his BTB, like having some non wrestlers to it and other stuffs.

In that case I'd be a SuperHeel...

Lazy Ass - noun, meaning: A Booker who have ended his BTB before having his first PPV due to his laziness in writing his BTB.

Example: A Lazy Ass just decided to close his BTB after making a preview for it. ( This is also from Andrew)

Hustler - noun, a determined BTBer who tried to create so many BTB's and until now, he's still finding the perfect BTB for him.

^ Both of those describe me...

MikeRaw

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Its the return of the 44 year old 12 year old, who claims he works for TNA.
Fuck, I thought you were gone.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Damn! My Microsoft word just went and i lost the whole of the challenge is there any way i could postpone it for a week.

The Mac

Reaction score
Just write it all now in Wordpad, it doesnt take that long. You have had a week to do it, and I cant believe you havent finished yet tbh. I'll give you until Wednesday if you really need to.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Thanks i will have it posted before wednesday but Microsoft word is still not working, I will download a old one tommorow and write it then.

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol, Mike.

I personally think there should be a word like "Anigma" to describe a legend or icon in BTB. lol...

Anigma- A legend and/or icon in BTB. Very few can reach this level but those who do are in a special class.

Examples of an Anigma include The Anigma (ironically enough lol), XBA and Answer.

lol j/k

But yeah this could be pretty good if we can get some other words.

edgehead09

Reaction score
we need a term for someone that quits on his partner...i was thinkin we could use someones user name *JHar* but i dont know

The Anigma

Reaction score
*Noob quits on his partner...

"Stupid noob, you're such a Jhar! Jeez!"

LMAO...it has a ring to it...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
How 'bout this one?

One liners - noun, those who give one sentence reviews and not using the right format.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Everyone does, Nate, everyone...:mwahaha:

lol j/k

So...would I be considered a grandslammer? I can't recall what awards I won and I know there's a Hall of Winners thread but I just don't feel like investigating :detective2: for my awards. lol...

Xtremebadass- A booker who has two separate BTB"s on different occasions and is successful in both.

Example- A booker has a TNA BTB in December 08 which is successful then ends it and begins a WWE BTB in December 09 which is also successful.

BTB NOOB: "Dude, you had a successful TNA and WWE BTB!?"
BOOKER: "Yeah, I'm an xtremebadass!"

Sounds pretty good imo...

lol...just a thought...

Edit- Levi that is actually a good one. lol...I like it.

edgehead09

Reaction score
DX 3:16- Guys that either book gimmick matches all the time or try to advertise their next show during a match they wrote during a PPV