TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

The only Grandslammer in fact is Anigma. I still lack the Promo of the Month/Year award, and the others, they lack the Booker of Bookers award

The Anigma

Reaction score
LMAO@Levi & Nate

TRI- An underrated booker who never achieves many accomplishments in BTB though he deserves them.

Not trying to be offensive with this by the way. TRI is actually the most underrated booker who never won many awards in BTB though he deserves to win them.

Awesome that I'm the only grandslammer.

JHar888

Reaction score
we need a term for someone that quits on his partner...i was thinkin we could use someones user name *JHar* but i dont know

We need a term for someone that never posts anywhere but the BTB section and is so worried about his own BTB that he doesn't even bother to upload a damn avatar...dude, you can't be talking, but W/E I'll just ignore all the criticism, what really can I expect? I've done enough shitty stuff here and elsewhere on the forum that I'm for sure aware that there are haters.

Anyways, that could be a useful BTB definition for a term I just can't find a fitting term for it lol. What about n00b00k3r? (n00b + booker = n00b00k3r)

N00B00K3R - A member who only posts in the BTB section, and is totally un-heard-of to all other members.

Example: A n00b00k3r just started a BTB and the first post in the thread marked the member's 1st post. He has no avatar, no signature, no rep power, no VCash, and is obviously a member that will last a good two weeks.

The Anigma

Reaction score
The ironic thing about your term Jhar is that I actually made my reputation by living in BTB.

LMAO...

But yeah, that's not too bad of a term.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Mr. Gimmicker?
^That is DX right there

And for JHarr....could you please go back to whereever you wehre...The BTB section was doing much better without you. Actually nevermind about leaving, you'll probally quit on it like all the partners that you have in your past.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree that is DX_3:16...lol..."Mr. Gimmicker" maybe Mr. Gimmick without the "er" lol...sounds a little better to me. Or even better Gizmo...lol...from what I understand that used to be the old term for gimmick.

As far as this "feud" or whatever between the two of you (Nate and Jhar) if you guys are going to go back and fourth then take it to the flamalation chamber where it belongs. Just saying, so you guys don't get infractions and all of that.

Dead Weight can be a term for the bookers who bring nothing to the section whatsoever. These are specifically noobs who just come to the forum with a new BTB and don't choose to interact with other bookers or suggest ways to improve the section, etc.

Just a thought...

The Rated R CMStar

Just to make it official, any fights or flaming from this post forward in the thread will result in infraction

edgehead09

Reaction score
if there was a "fued" between me and JHar it would be like a Mark Henry/Kurt Angle fued. Nothing brought to the table on his end and me having to carry it the whole way.

Me being Angle and JHar being Henry

Edit*^CMS just letting you know i posted this as you were posting yours so it dont count

JHar888

Reaction score
if there was a "fued" between me and JHar it would be like a Mark Henry/Kurt Angle fued. Nothing brought to the table on his end and me having to carry it the whole way.

Me being Angle and JHar being Henry

Edit*^CMS just letting you know i posted this as you were posting yours so it dont count

^ Can you say spam?

Dude, stop all the criticism. Take the flaming elsewhere; IDC where it is, as long as it's HIAT or The Chamber. Please stop bashing and spamming the thread up with your odd disses and silly behavior. You're shooting at me randomly all the sudden, and you're randomly posting obsene comparisons about me or whatever...And why'd you edit your post? Saw a mod coming, so you tried to hide the evidence that shows you flaming me? And like I said earlier, I'm just avoiding you. I'd think of our "feud" or whatever you said, as more of us being a tag team, where I'm the Shawn Michaels, and you're more like the Marty Jennety, the one no one cares about. TBH, I think we'd make a great tag team. :)

The Anigma said:
TRI- An underrated booker who never achieves many accomplishments in BTB though he deserves them.

Not trying to be offensive with this by the way. TRI is actually the most underrated booker who never won many awards in BTB though he deserves to win them.

^ TRI didn't win very many awards WTF? Kinda odd, I thought he won MOTW and POTW like several times lol. Did he not win any other big awards? If not, that really sucks. He was a great booker from what I remember.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Cool, I hope you can keep at it CT.

Guys, my second part of Dawning of an Era should be up in about five hours. I just want to confirm that I wil be active, and I don't see myself giving up EGO for a long time.

CT Styles

I Don't Know

I don't know where I'm at in the BTB section anymore. I feel like everything I try just isn't gonna work. Seriously, BTB is like my favorite thing to do but nothing feels right. WWE: Big Time, I have thought about bringing back but I just can't write CWA anymore. WCW was good, but that was more like an experiment. UWA I can't really continue because I just gave away the next two months of stuff. What should I do people? I have tried about 5 different 'dummy' BTB's and after about 5 minutes I'm over it. People, people, what should I do?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You need to find your niche. Maybe it isn't having your own company. Maybe it is doing TNA. Maybe it is during a different period of time. Maybe it is a single brand of the WWE. You need to find what company you would really love to book, or what period of time you would really love to book.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^ Bingo.

I understand where you're coming from, though. A deluge of ideas, and one BTB. It happens to all of us, and BKB hit the nail on the head; you have to find your niche, that one thread that you'll look forward to writing for each and every day. It might take awhile, it might click overnight, but in the end, you have to do what must be done for you to enjoy writing BTB.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Don't worry I have felt the same way ending both CWA and NWF as well as taking a break in between time. Maybe me and you could do a combined BTB.

Bookers who can't find what they want to do but have been said to have potential.

BWCFWTWTDBHBSTHP

Long initials.