TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
^You can do that as well. Now I am not sure wqhere this goes but I will post here anywho.

Well I don't think me doing BTB is really working out as I am prett lazy in doing this so I have decided to stop for awhile. But the bad thing for everybody is that I will be returning. Although I have made many mistakes over my BTB career. Byt my main one would have to be... not writing ahead of posting. What I have done is write up the backstory and then post which with someone like me is a bad idea so I am going to start writing up a WWE BTB but not post it till I have finished quite a few shows. I will be sticking arpund the section and will try to review more now. I will keep my commitments to the efed and all that but an individual BTB is not my thing till I start writing up some shows and get them finished. I will keep you updated with a progress report but until I finish quite alot you want see me as a new BTB. So please forgive me. Plans could change but still I am going to make a new BTB work. I am now determined. So now I am going to start writing up my new BTB.

*Gards walks off sadly towards the BTB's to review*

Qwake

Wow as I said on MSN, YAY!!! jokes gards...

I think this New BTB of yours will be awesome because you are a good BTB'er and if you start writing before posting anything it will keep you on track...I am looking forward to it, and hopefully you walk near my BTB :p

Good Luck..?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey guys, just on for a bit now, so I want to go over a few things.

Gards, I really want your next BTB to suceed. BUT, you have to make sure it does. Otherwise, you will be a guy who was alright, but never able to hold a proper BTB. You really need to do well.

CMS and XBA, congragulations. Levi I thought you were a great mod, and you are a great guy to talk too. I hope this doesn't lead to you slowly leaving IWF. I hope you just stepped down. Good luck to the two new mods.

Andrew Walker and Weebo good luck with your new BTB's guys. I really hope you guys suceed, I owe being apart of the BTB section to you guys.

Why I've been absent .... my computer crapped out. I will be back permanently on Sunday, as I will have a laptop. The second part of Dawning of an Era will be posted when I finish it. I have to redo it unfortunately.

Thanks to anyone who cared I was gone. See you guys soon.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The Official BTB Terms

Well, here you go! We all know that there are some useful Wrestling Terms like face, heel, tweener, smark, mark, but do you have any idea that there also some terms that a BTBer can only knew. Me and Andrew Walker made some useful terms that for us bookers can use in out everyday BTB Conversations. Currently, we have four terms and the list might be added as time goes by. Just post it here if you have some.

Levi Push - verb, meaning: a jobber/lower midcarder have been given a push lately in a BTB. (credit: Andrew Walker)

Example: Shark Boy is having a Levi Push in a TNA BTB.

SuperFace - noun, meaning: A member whose having some extraordinary ideas to his BTB, like having some non wrestlers to it and other stuffs.

Lazy Ass - noun, meaning: A Booker who have ended his BTB before having his first PPV due to his laziness in writing his BTB.

Example: A Lazy Ass just decided to close his BTB after making a preview for it. :)shifty: This is also from Andrew)

Hustler - noun, a determined BTBer who tried to create so many BTB's and until now, he's still finding the perfect BTB for him.

Grandslammer - booker who has been won the Booker of Bookers Award, Best PPV of the Year award, Best Match of the Year award and Promo of the year Award.

Dualist - Person who has won both an IWF Award and a Slammy Award

Sbooker: Play of words with Smark and Booker. Booker who tends to push those wrestlers supported heavily by the IWC

Evil Austin

I am pretty sure that there are some more sayings to help the new people.. But I can't think of any as of now but its good you posted this.....

C4

lol, it's pretty funny that there are now "BTB Terms"

There should be this one included in there as well;

Good Graphicated BTB which has lot's of good looking graphics
Bad Graphicated BTB which doesn't have much or needs improvement with the graphics.
Graphicated BTB Contains graphics.

Reaction score
Question, why does everyone hate Recaps? I love them and use them instead of full

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I think Recaps are sometimes a greater tool for bookers than say, writing full all of the time. There comes a point when a booker might feel burned out and needs to write in a manner that'd accomodate their situation. I feel recaps are fine if done well and in enough detail you can discern the occurences. I like story writing and recaps feel like a story, unlike a script.

Qwake

If their are winners it will be our team because we were unbeaten :p

Welcome back BKB...

Also, My next PPV will be a little late seen as though I am really busy this week so yeah, thought i'd let you know...

Qwake

Well gards jr is definatly a Lazi ass Hustler :shifty:

Why'd you make these terms? :lol:

McLovin

Reaction score
Welcome back BKB, great addition to the BTB Section.

Now with so many Bookers leaving for a while I see someone getting a huge push to the Booking Elite of IWF.

The Mac

Reaction score
Backlash 2008 - Big Show defeats Khali after a chokeslam.

Smackdown (1) - Khali is livid with his match at Backlash and starts calling for the Big Show, a video airs showing a Punjabi Prison. Big Show appears and accepts his challenge.

Smackdown (2) - Khali squashes Funaki. Big Show defeats MVP via dq (Outside interference from Khali- Chair shot)

Smackdown (3) - Khali and MVP defeat Big Show and Matt Hardy (Khali pins Matt Hardy).

Smackdown (4) - Khali faces three seperate jobbers in a gauntlet match and defeats each one. As Khali raises his arms in victory, Big Show enters and a fight breaks out which eventually goes backstage and Smackdown goes off the air.

Judgement Day - Big Show defeats Khali by escaping the Prison. (brutal matchup involving numerous chair shots and Khali being put through a table)

Smackdown (1) - Teddy Long annouces there will be a ladder match for the ECW title at ONS and a No. 1 Contender must be decided on smackdown that very night. It will be decided in a Fatal Four Way match. CM Punk defeats Big Show, Matt Hardy and MVP to become No. 1 contender.

Smackdown (2) - Big Show interrupts the US title match between Matt Hardy and MVP, and then demands he gets a shot at a title at ONS. T. Long responds by making a Triple Threat match at ONS between Matt, MVP and the Big Show

Smackdown (3) - Big Show, Matt Hardy, Jesse and Festus defeats MVP, Chuck Palumbo, John Morrison and the Miz. (Big Show pins the Miz). Matt Hardy and MVP both attack Big Show after the match with steel chairs.

One Night Stand - Big Show defeats Matt Hardy and MVP to become new champion (Big Show pins MVP after a chokeslam).

Smackdown (1) - Big show celebrates his win and says how happy he is to once again be a champion. He issues an open offer to anyone who wants to challenge him. MVP, Matt Hardy, Finlay, Chuck Palumbo, Kofi Kingston and eventually Batista come out and state their claim about why they should face the Big Show. T. Long comes out and clears up the issue by saying there will be a 6 man tag match tonight and the person who gets the pinfall will become No. 1 contender for the US title. Matt Hardy, Batista and Kofi Kingston defeats Finlay, Chuck Palumbo and MVP (Batista pins Finlay)

Smackdown (2) - Big Show adresses the crowd and starts talking about his opponent Batista. Show says that people keep telling him to fear The Animal! Show says that he isn't afraid of anything. Batista hits the ring and says that Show should be worried because at The Great American Bash he's going to take the US title.

Smackdown (3) - Batista defeats E.Burke. Big Show defeats Jimmy Wang Yang.

Smackdown (4) - Batista defeats Chavo Guerrero via dq. Big Show hits the ring and attacks Batista. Batista is left in a bloody mess in the ring.

The Great American Bash - Batista defeats Big Show via countout (Big Show retains). Batista hits the spinebuster on the Big Show and is ready to hit the Batista bomb but Big Show rolls out of the ring and walks off with his title.

Smackdown (1) - Batista hits the ring and demands that Big Show comes out rightaway. Big Show's music hits but he only appears via satellite. Show says that no matter what happened at The Bash, he's still the one with the gold. Batista demands a re-match but Big Show suddenly starts complaining about the satellite connection and then he disappears off the screen.

Smackdown (2) - Big Show hits the ring and starts showing off the US title. T. Long interrupts him and says how disappointed he is in the Big Show and he even goes as far as to say that Big Show does not deserve the title. Big Show loses his cool and starts towards T. Long when Batista's music hit and Batista attacks the Big Show viciously. Once Big Show is down, T. Long says that at Summerslam, Big Show will defend the US title against Batista in a Steel Cage.

Smackdown (3) - Batista defeats Mark Henry while an irate Big Show looks on from commentary.

Smackdown (4)- Batista and CM Punk defeat Big Show and Edge (CM Punk pins Edge).

Summerslam - Big Show defeats Batista via pinfall. Batista is about to hit the Batista Bomb when Show throws him over his head into the cage. Show hits the chokeslam for the win.

Smackdown (1) - After a roster draft, some new faces are on Smackdown including Jeff Hardy and HBK. Big Show is once again saying that he is the most dominant force in Smackdown history when Jeff Hardy interrupts and asks for a US title match at No Mercy. Show says that title matches are earned not given. Jeff says that he'll earn it by beating the Big Show next week on Smackdown. Show laughes and leaves the ring.

Smackdown (2) - Jeff Hardy defeats Big Show via countout. As the fight spills to the outside Hardy somehow escapes the clutches of the Big Show and makes it into the ring before the refs 10 count earning him a US title match at No Mercy.

Smackdown (3) - Big Show says that, although Jeff Hardy proved nothing in their match last week, he will face him at No Mercy. Jeff Hardy defeats MVP later in the night.

Smackdown (4) - Big Show and MVP defeat the Hardy Boyz (Big Show pins Matt). A Hardy Boyz reunion is spoilt when MVP distracts Jeff and Show hits the chokeslam on Matt.

No Mercy - Jeff Hardy defeats Big Show via pinfall. Show tries to play with Jeff early on but is caught off guard by a whisper in the wind and a Swanton Bomb.

Smackdown (1) - Big Show hits the ring and demands a rematch that very same night. Jeff says he is not scared of anything and he face the challenge. Jeff defeats Big Show via dq. Big Show loses his cool and attacks Jeff with vicious chair shots and eventually chokeslams him through the annoucers table.

Smackdown (2) - T. Long annouces the Smackdown! Team to face the Raw Brand at Survivor Series, (Big Show, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, HBK and CM Punk). He goes on to say that, although Big Show has not always been on good terms with his team mates, he has confidence that he will put his differences aside just for 1 night. Big Show squases jobber later in the night.

Smackdown (3) - Big Show hits the ring and promises to 'do what is best for the brand' in the Battle for Brand supremacy at Survivor Series. He tells T. Long and the rest of the team not to worry about a thing.

Smackdown (4) - Big Show defeats Carlito in a Survivor Series preview match via pinfall.

Survivor Series - Team Raw (Carlito, Umaga, Randy Orton, Mr Kennedy and JBL) defeat Team Smackdown (Big Show, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, CM Punk and HBK). In the end, Jeff Hardy was pitted against Orton and just when Hardy looked to have won it, Big Show returned from the back and hit Hardy with a devastating Chokeslam and Orton steals the win.

Raw - Big Show makes a suprise appearance on Raw and says that the night before Survivor Series he signed a deal with Raw to make him their newest addition to the roster. He says that Raw is the dominant brand and that he will make a final appearance on Smackdown for a 'farewell ceremony'.

Smackdown - Big Show hits the ring and says he is so glad to be moving to Raw and looks forward to the next step in his career. He says that T. Long has done nothing but hold him back. The Smackdown roster run out to the ring and attack the Big Show.

Raw (2) - Big Show defeats Cody Rhodes in his first match on Raw via pinfall.

Raw (3) - Big Show says that no one on Smackdown could handle the raw power and ability that he possessed. He issues a challenge to anybody on the Raw roster to take on the Show at Armageddon. Triple H's music hit and Triple H appeared an accepted his challenge.

Raw (4) - Triple H defeats Mr Kennedy via pinfall. Big Show looks on at ringside but jumps Triple H after the match. Triple H fights back though and eventually gets the sledgehammer. Big Show quickly leaves the ring and backs away in fear.

Armageddon- Big Show vs Triple H ends in a No contest. A brutal match leaves both competitors unable to continue.

Raw (1) - William Regal says that although Triple H and Big Show must be tired they will compete in a Royal Rumble qualifying match that very night. Big Show vs Triple H ended in a double countout as the fight spills back stage.

Raw (2) - William Regal says that he is unhappy with the way Big Show and Triple H are competing. There will be a tag match, where which ever team wins, qualify for the Royal Rumble. Triple H and Chris Jericho defeat Big Show and Carlito (Y2J pins Carlito)

Raw (3) - Big Show demands that he is allowed into the Royal Rumble match. He says that he thought by signing to Raw he would get more oppourtunities. Just before the Big Show loses his temper, Regal comes out and apologizes to Show and says that he is allowed in the Rumble but he must come in at No.1.

Raw (4) Randy Orton defeats Triple H (winner enters No. 30). Big Show interrupts and costs Triple H the match.

Royal Rumble - Big Show is eliminated late on by Triple H. Orton wins the Rumble.

Raw (1) - Big Show defeats Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes. Triple H appears on satellite and says that its 1-1 and that you shouldn't mess with the Game.

Raw (2) - Triple H is a guest on the Highlight Reel and starts to talk trash about the Big Show. HHH says he wants to finish it and where better to do it than Wrestlemania. Big Show hits the ring and comes face to face with Triple H, and accepts the challenge.

Raw (3) - Big Show squashes Val Venis and then says that he can't wait until Wrestlemania and he wants to face Triple H and No Way Out. Regal hits the ring and says that Triple H vs The Big Show is already booked for Wrestlemania so at No way Out, there will be a Tag Match, Big Show and a partner of his choice vs Triple H and a partner of his choice.

Raw (4) - Big Show annouces that his partner will be none other than Umaga. Triple H comes out and annouces that his partner will be ... Stone Cold Steve Austin. All 4 competitors come face to face in the ring.

No Way Out- Triple H and Stone Cold defeat Big Show and Umaga (Stone Cold pins Umaga)

Raw (1)- Big Show demands that Triple H faces him in a No Dq match at Wrestlemania. Triple H comes out and says that he'll go one further and face him in Hell in a Cell. Big Show looks taken aback but accepts.

Raw (2) - Big Show squashes jobber. Triple H defeats Snitsky

Raw (3) - Triple H defeats Chris Jericho in a Wrestlemania rematch. Big Show defeats the WWE Champion John Cena in a WM rematch.

Raw (4) - Contract Signing of Hell in a Cell match. Big Show delivers a chokeslam through a table after signing.

Wrestlemania - Triple H defeats Big Show via pinfall. After a brutal match that was the longest Hell in the Cell match in history, Triple H hit the pedigree for the win.

Raw (1) - Big Show hits the ring and starts talking about the brutal match at Wrestlemania. He said it probably took years off his career but that he's going to fight on and he now wants a WWE title match. Triple H comes out and says that, as he won last night, he deserves the title. Regal then comes out and says that there will be a Triple Threat for the WWE title at Backlash, Orton vs HHH vs Show.

Raw (2) - Orton and Big Show defeats Triple H and John Cena (Orton pins Cena)

Raw (3) - Orton comes out and talks about how he is going to follow in the footsteps of his father. Triple H comes out and says that he will become a 12 time champion. Big Show comes out and talks about how he is the only person to be WWE, WCW and ECW champion. Big Show hits the chokeslam on both Orton and Triple H.

Raw (4) - Triple H defeats Umaga via pinfall. HHH then thwarts an attack by Show and Orton by using the sledgehammer.

Backlash - Orton defeats Big Show and HHH (Orton pins Big Show).

2,202 words there.