TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I actually agree with C4 and partly Anigma why don't we sticky a thread here with requests that people can request help or a backstory or a gfx or something and just post it on the thread and the person that fills it out pm's it to them or posts to work on the thread. It would keep the area much cleaner of like threads popping up out of no where...

The Ripper

Reaction score
i guess the rest lose by default then Sharkboy.

Which means there is only 4 left

Qwake

Yup :(

Okay next round will be

XFH Vs CT Styles

Tri Vs TJ

the match must be a singles match...one week for it to be posted or you lose by DQ

The Rated R CMStar

Just telling you that I will get to review BTBs in a few days, maybe tonight, so if you haven't gotten a review for me lately, it is because I have had no timr, but most likely I did read the show.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hello; I'm new to IWF BTB, though not to Booking. Generally, what are the taboos and such of IWF BTB? As in, what do members tolerate and not tolerate, and so forth? Who are the main bookers; I did take a look at the Hall of Fame thread, though, so I've some idea of who's top dog.

What do people find in BTB that most intrigues them? I apologize if I'm asking too many questions, but it's just information I'd like for reference. I've seen the BTB Hand Guide many times in many forms, and I know the basics. For PPVs, are there guidelines for match length, and so forth, in terms of writing?

The Rated R CMStar

There aren't many a lot of rules concening on the lenght of a PPV, altough most likely it would be better to do show the difference on a show and PPV> Also, don't drag the shows, going to long.

Top bookers would be Xtremebadass, Anigma, Leviathan, CMS:shifty:, Mikeraw and CT Styles, those who are active.

As for what members tolerate and not tolerate, I think that you should try that on your storylines, myself, well, I am going with an Eddie Guerrero impersonator storyline, so I wouldnt be the best to help you on that field, lol

Qwake

^ :shocking:

Okay, so everybody knows, the KOTB semi finals are ready. If you don't post your match in in 6 days you lose by DQ.

get started on your matches :p

WCW Rules

Reaction score
As for what members tolerate and not tolerate, I think that you should try that on your storylines, myself, well, I am going with an Eddie Guerrero impersonator storyline, so I wouldnt be the best to help you on that field, lol

Pushing the envelope, eh? I like that. I respect bookers that take risks, even if the payoff isn't what they'd expect it to be.

CT Styles

I really don't wanna say this but I think I have to. I think once I reach Wrestlemania, I will take some time off. Maybe like a month or something. I don't know whether it's the mood I'm currently in or if it's how I really feel but it starting to feel like BTB is a chore and that's the last thing I want it to feel like. So I will possibly be taking time off after Wrestlemania.

Evil Austin

well that sucks.. Hopefully after a while you decide to come back...

... now its my time to shine :shifty: lol

The Rated R CMStar

Not on my shift, the spotlight is mine damn it and I will not leave it while I have a breath on my body.

BTW, to anyone who cares, after a rough week, I should be able to get Souled Out last part ready for tonight or tomorrow, no longer than that.

Evil Austin

well thats good Souled Out is turning into a great ppv... When its up Ill drop a review...

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Another inquiry, if I may; are there any rules regarding Reviewing, as in, what's the standard formula for reviewing and whatnot? Normally, I give my opinion on each segment/match.