TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Oh as this is the Storyline thread, could someone make up an Exciting Storyline that involves two Smackdown wrestlers that aren't rey mysterio, mvp, batista, edge, undertaker.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Big Show and Finlay.

Finlay makes an open challenge which Show accepts and Show wins. Finlay calls it a fluke and Big Show beats him again, keep building it up and have a belfast brawl match to finish it off.

The Rated R CMStar

I would do that but in the other way around, have Big Show make the challenge and get beaten by Finlay. It wouldn't make any sense to have Finlay claim that losing to a giant was a fluke

Qwake

yeah because Big show would be the favourite of the match since hes bigger :p

Also to all those who have not posted there styles or finishers for the IWF BTB I am going to give you random ones.....

Qwake

come on everybody, the matches must be in by tomorrow or you will lose by DQ...

-TJ-

lol opps didn't know that....... der It'll be in later today. Just check this post, i'll edit it in.

Backstory: It's 2006 and ECW is coming to Sci-Fi! Well before that happens a big car crash happens at ECW One Night Stand. That was the six man intergender tag. This tuesday is revenge time for ECW as RVD will team up with Tommy Dreamer to take on Edge and Mick Foley in a traditional tag match.

ECW vs WWE
RVD and Tommy Dreamer vs Edge and Mick Foley

RVD starts off with Edge. They lock up, Edge slips in a headlock, RVD turns it into an armdrag. RVD keeps the arm and puts an armbar in. Edge gets to his feet and elbows RVD in the face. RVD lets go and Edge spins him around and hits a ddt. Cover 1... kickout! Edge sits RVD up and applies a reverse chin lock. RVD tries to break free, but Edge's grip is to strong. RVD manages to get to his feet from the rush of the crowd and elbow Edge in the face. Edge lets go and RVD hits a wicked toe kick in the teeth of Edge. Edge falls liek a rock and RVD runs over to tag Tommy in and does. Tommy runs in and hits Edge with a right hook. Then he knocks Foley off the apron. Edge spins Tommy around and Tommy comes swinging a left hook. Tommy then grabs Edge and hits a neckbreaker on him followed by a cover. 1...2... kickout!

Tommy gets to his feet when Foley clubs him in the back from the apron. Tommy turns to Foley and Foley jumps off the apron. Tommy turns back to Edge who hits the Buzz Killer! Cover 1...2... kickout! Edge sits Tommy up and starts hitting him with quick and hard Crossface forearms. Then he puts Tommy in the camel clutch. Tomym screams in pain and refuses to tap out. He gets one arm free and then the other. Tommy begins to stand up with Edge on his back. Edge slips to a sleeper like choke hold. Tommy falls backwards ontop of Edge. Edge screams in pain as both men are down. Tommy crawls to RVD. Edge gets a tag in to the closest Foley. Foley runs in and stops Tommy from going any further. He grabs Tommy by the leg and drags him to his half of the ring. Foley drops a elbow, followed by another. Then he stomps a hole into Tommy. Finally Foley puts a vise grip on Tommy's temple and squezes.

Tommy screams in pain, but Foley won't relieve the pressure. Finally Tommy breaks the grip of Foley by ripping the hands off of his head. Tommy stands up with Foley hands captured. Tommy stands up and looks Foley right in the face and Foley kicks him in the gut and hits a piledriver! Cover 1...2... kickout! Foley sits Tommy up and drags him within an arm's lenght of Edge. Foley puts a reverse chin lock on. Edge blind tags in. Edge enters the ring and kicks Tommy in the face. Foley lets go and leaves the ring. Edge stands Tommy up and hits a flashback. Cover 1...2... kickout! Foley enters the ring and rushes RVD. He puts the mandible claw on RVD and drags him in the ring. Edge pearches himself agaisnt the turnbuckle and charges for the spear. RVD sticks his boot up and it catches Edge in the face. RVD then hits a wicked toe kick in the teeth of Foley.

RVD rushes across the ropes and hits the Rolling Thunder on Foley! Edge gets to his feet and waits for RVD. RVD turns and Edge charges for the spear. RVD jumps over Edge and Edge goes threw the middle ropes. Tommy lifts Foley up and hits a Death Vally Drive on him. RVD jumps to the top and goes for the five star frogsplash, but Edge pushes RVD off the turnbuckle and into the barracade. Tommy knocks Edge off the apron and lifts foley up for the Dreamer DDT. But Tommy throws Foley down when Lita tries to distract the ref. Tommy walks over and grabs Lita by her hair and drags her in the ring. Tommy looks Lita right in the face as Edge enters the ring and charges Tommy. Tommy says something to Lita and throws her in Edge way. Edge spears right threw her. Edge shocked turns around to tommy who kicks him in the gut and hits the Dreamer ddt!

Cover 1...2... Foley breaks it up. Foley starts hammering Tommy down into the corner and repediatly punching him. Foley goes to the opposite turnbuckle and charges and hits a hip attack on Tommy. Foley then lifts Tommy up and puts him in position for the Double Arm ddt. RVD lunges himself off the turnbuckle, kicking Foley in the face. Tommy lfits Foley up and throws him next to Edge. RVD hops to the top rope and hits the Five Star, or shall i say the 10 star frogsplash on both, Edge and Foley in one try. Tommy covers Edge, 1...2...3!

Result - ECW wins the tag match!

Qwake

Have you read my latest impact?

check it out :p

and do you think the new mods are doing a good job?

-TJ-

Have you read my latest impact? - I understand why you asked this. But still i'll have to go Bob Sapp on yo ass....... j/king I jsut read it and I see you are improving by a ton and I hope you become big here. Now if only you weren't annoying to talk to lol

and do you think the new mods are doing a good job?
- Seeing that I've been on a total of about 7 hours sicne the new mods were made, I'll say they have potential becasue CMS and XBA are very loyal i think that they have done a good job so far.

-TJ-

why didnt you review? - I will..... .dun worwy

Why Am I annoying to talk to LMAO! - You dun wanna know.

-TJ-

I wanna join your btb Sharky!

Name: TJ
Style: Technical with alot of Submissions
Finisher: Triangle Choke and Angle Slam
Face

You better make me own too Sharky :D

Qwake

Well I do wanna know, thats why I asked. and when will you review?

Are you going to continue to do your BTB?

who do you like to write for?

Qwake

^ I forgot about you, I guess your a popular enough booker to join...First show will be up this Thursday hopefully.