TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Sharky why put down Choke hold like Takers and not even mention that my cahracter does alot of submissions? Do I have to go Bob Sapp on your ass?

-TJ-

Well I do wanna know, thats why I asked. and when will you review? - All in due time my disciple.

Are you going to continue to do your BTB? - That's a hard one. I've been meaning to bring a btb from one forum into this one, but if i do quit RPW for this, i will fell like a total loser who always retarts his btbs.

who do you like to write for? - Could you be more specific?

Qwake

what wrestler do you like to write for the most?

what style of wrestling do you like to write? (submissive, high flying etc)

Do you like WWE or TNA or other?

-TJ-

what wrestler do you like to write for the most? - I have already answered this question. -_-

what style of wrestling do you like to write? (submissive, high flying etc) - Technical. I can use cleaver reverves and what not.

Do you like WWE or TNA or other? - I watch this one promotion called PWO (Pro Wrestling Ohio) It has no title, but it's clean good wrestling. t's now though, turning into a young WWE form. Bad clue right there. It's good nonetheless.

McLovin

Reaction score
CMS is right, I'll do it the other way round, but I was going to have Show injured, so how would I fit that into it?

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Wow, Buddy up there should write the elimianation chamber... Wow...
Anyway's here's one I want to read, but won't use, but will rep lol...

John Cena versus The Undertaker in a Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Championship, at Survivor Series '09...

:D

Reaction score
I have writers block so to speak and need some storylines that would keep my readers hooked. Any ideas?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Lashley on ECW feud Kane and CM Punk after Kane turns on Punk, Shelton and Kofi Kingston.

Smackdown: Big Show and Batista, Undertaker and Edge.

Raw: HHH and Cena, Orton and JBL, Y2J and Umaga.

Sorry cant think of ways to make them.

MK3

Reaction score
Request Thread

I thought that this was pretty cool, so i decided to make one.

You can request anything for a BTB, or just for fun, but please don't request stupid stuff.

I will PM you whatever you have requested after i have finished it.

Rep would be nice, but it is not a requirement.

Thanks!

Here is a template for matches:

Match:
Stipulation: (If there is one)
Competitors:
Year:
Event:
Results:

C4

Wow, this idea is getting pretty popular now. Anyways, I think it's pretty lame to write matches for someone else if you're not actually a partner with him or are working with him on a BTB. It's supposed to be "the booker" not just sit back and rep people who write matches for your shows, that's pretty much Blue at some point or the other since people should could up with their own creativity and work instead of getting it from someone else.

But then again, that's just my opinion around here and people have different views, so good luck handling this and :y: to people who request matches.

McLovin

Reaction score
I can see where this is going. I got pretty annoyed when a lot of members made up Ask a Question Threads (me included. :D) but now its going to be a Match Request Thread. I think to keep this area clean add a sub forum of Match Request Threads, if this is going to get big.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Instead of creating separate threads, why don't everyone who decides to make one of these threads just post in the Classified thread?

It'll keep the section clean and tidy and those bookers who want to lend their help will be able to do so.

It works for everyone.

Qwake

yeah, Way to copy WWERKO619 :smh

Good Idea Anigma...

Or just have one big thread where you ask for a certain match and people will make the match and pm it to whoever asked for the match and if they use it then they will rep them? similar to Anigma :p