TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with XBA. The second new one looks great but if you take out that smudge by the "D" it'll look even better. The first one is alright but I prefer the second one.

C4

The last one is better, but the second one is way better than the rest two since you've used the last one... or am I wrong? :g:

Evil Austin

I like the original as well. But IMO its a bit dark maybe make it a tiny bit lighter like aboves sig ? but its the best out of the three ....

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Ok two weeks from know and judges are still welcome to join.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
This is a new one, and I think it's the best out of the 4. I reallized the first one looks too much like the Pepsi logo and the second could've been better. This is a logo I'd wear a t-shirt of.

Untitled-2copy.jpg

McLovin

Reaction score
OK, so I will change that rule, I am not that biased. I do think that a PPV needs way more deep review than a regular show, but I will leave it to your discretion.

As for the answers, I will leave it like that, if someone asks you a question about a storyline, well, there is PM or well...The Storyline Thread.

However, nobody says that you can't for example, put a "thanks guys for the reviews" as a quote mode after a preview for next show for example.

This is done to avoid things like that happened a while ago, when in a certain BTB thread, people asking why someone was face and the BTBer saying he didn't like it as well, then it all turned into a fight, things like that, that leave no feedback or anything to the BTBer, is what this rule, strict as it may be, will try to stop.

As I said before, you can put a thank after a News and Rumors post, or something like that.

That was me. Haha. I agree though CMS if you are going to reply to someones post on your BTB, add a Preview, or a show or news etc.

The Mac

Reaction score
We are doing it in two weeks!!?!?! WHY!?!

I have mine nearly done, why wait two weeks?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Ok one week, to be in for.....31st of May.

The Rated R CMStar

Just reminding everybody involved in the BTB Magazine to send their parts to Alexmoss(one day late but hey). So if you are involved, please, send him your part ASAP.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Ok so my computer recently broke with all my BTB stuff. I also lost interest in doing this kind of stuff, i know i have said this before but this time i mean it. It was fun while it lasted.

But if anyone wants to take over my ECW ONS thread, then just let me know. I know it wasnt the best BTB around, but it was started so it could be easier for someone to continue with it. So if you want it let me know, you have about a week to PM me about it or w/e or i am gonna tell CMS or XBA to throw the thread into the Graveyard Section.

McLovin

Reaction score
That's a shame xImpulsive, if you kept interest your BTB could have become one of the best around. Oh well hopefully you'll find interest again one day because you are a very talented booker.

As CMS said, if you are involved in the BTB Magazine you need to send your stuff to me ASAP, I'm increasing the deadline to the end of Tuesday. If it isn't give it in by the end and hear nothing from you I will count you as unreliable and take away your position.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW, just telling everybody that the BTB 24/7 has been updated, with more trivias and more BTBs have been added