TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
No it is just me vs TheMac, 2 more judges needed.

wwerko619

Reaction score
wwerko's Match Request Thread

Since im currently BTB'less, im free. I thought "I like writing matches ", but I dont really want to start another BTB. So, since the hardest thing for people in writing shows is the matches. I then thought this would be a good idea, to help people.

Here is what I will do:

1. I do NOT write the entrances, I just write the match.

2. If you want a certain length, then ask.

3. I can do it in paragraphs, or just 1 big match.

4. if im writing a match for you, at a big PPV ( WrestleMania ), or any made up Big PPV, matches will be a good length.

5. Your match will be PM'ed to you within 48 hours, so that starts when I first see it, so you cant post wanting me to write a match, and then i dont see it for the next 20 hours.....you know what I mean.

6. EDIT: Sorry, forgot to add this....NO STUPID MATCHES! Example is BigFella's match he requested....dumb.

7. I DONT colour it....thats your job

8. And final, rep would be nice:smilewink:

Matches To Write:

Christian and Tri Vs BKB and CT Styles ( the current match im working on )

Kofi Kingston Vs. JBL

Cade and Murdoch vs. HHH

Matches Done:

Elimination Chamber Match for World Title:
Triple H(C), Batista, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Goldberg, and Kane

HBK .vs. Edge

Bigfella

Reaction score
Uhh...

This is one you can write for fun :D

Doink The Clown VS Awesome Kong VS David Arquitte in a Triple Threat Hell In a Cell match in the Main Event of Wrestlemania for the WWE US Title :p

I'm not going to use the match, i just wanna see someone write it :p

CT Styles

You said:
5. Your match will be PM'ed to you within 24 hours, so that starts when I first see it, so you cant post wanting me to write a match, and then i dont see it for the next 20 hours.....you know what I mean.

That's a pretty big commitment. We'll see how this goes, I doubt someone will want to do it since it's their BTB but hey, if someone's busy or something then yeah it's a great idea and a good idea on your behalf since you don't wanna start a BTB.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Do we pm you the matches we want writing cause othgerwise we would be telling you the results.

wwerko619

Reaction score
yes, you could tell me over PM. If you want, you could tell me the match/s over on this thread, and PM me what you want to happen and the winner.

MK3

Reaction score
Match: Elimination Chamber
Stipulation: World Heavyweight Championship on the line
Competitors: Triple H(C), Batista, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Goldberg, and Kane
Year: 2003
Event: SummerSlam Main Event
Results: It doesn't matter, anybody but Triple H can win it.

I will add rep!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Hate to see you go, TRI. You were/are quite possibly one of the most underrated bookers on here. Well, I'll be checking out your show. It should be very good and hopefully you'll make a return one of these days because this is a loss to the forums but most notably the BTB section in general.

wwerko619

Reaction score
since im getting lots of requests, im switching the hand-in time to 48 hours. So I should have it to you by 48 hours for sure.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
This might be an odd question, but which logo should I use for my BTB, I thought of spicing it up a little, so I made two new ones...

CIRCLElok.jpg

NewLogodos.jpg

or the old one?
0becad6981.jpg

xtremebadass

I am personally digging the second one, the only thing I don't like about it is the smudge below the D. Take that out I think it would be perfect. The first one isn't bad either.