TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I want to be mod.
*starts campaign*
Im not gonna bug all the admins and everything though lol, Im just saying that if I was asked I would and could do a good job:D

C4

What's with the campaigns and votes going on? Moderators aren't made based on the votes of the members, the admins decide themselves so it doesn't really matter what they're doing at the moment. You guys do remember the Truth incident? What if some new moderator decides to ban half of the BTB section, truth style? So whether you like it or you don't it's the admins who are going to come up with something random.

Remember when Anigma and JMay were removed as moderators? There was total chaos in the section with everyone coming up and saying "Hey, I wanna be a mod" and in the end they made Leviathan as a moderator which was totally uncalled for so I guess it's going to be the same this time, whether it's MikeRAW, Xtremebadass or CMS they're not going to be made moderators based on your votes it's going to be a decision made by the higher powers. :ermm:

MikeRaw

What's with the campaigns and votes going on? Moderators aren't made based on the votes of the members, the admins decide themselves so it doesn't really matter what they're doing at the moment. You guys do remember the Truth incident? What if some new moderator decides to ban half of the BTB section, truth style? So whether you like it or you don't it's the admins who are going to come up with something random.

Remember when Anigma and JMay were removed as moderators? There was total chaos in the section with everyone coming up and saying "Hey, I wanna be a mod" and in the end they made Leviathan as a moderator which was totally uncalled for so I guess it's going to be the same this time, whether it's MikeRAW, Xtremebadass or CMS they're not going to be made moderators based on your votes it's going to be a decision made by the higher powers. :ermm:

Thats a good point man. Its oviously the admins who will choose though, it cant be based on just voted.Although that migh tome into play a bit, to see who the popular choice is, but ultimately itll be the staff that chooses.

xtremebadass

oh jeez, i remeber the polls on who should be mod, everyone started arguing, it was pointless, just give the admins the choices and they lay down the law.

Qwake

Okay, yeah that sounds good. Lets just wait, I think they know Levi doesnt/can't mod because he is busy...

btw, WS, what the hell is that in your avatar :lol:

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Agreed two mods is a good idea

and i also agree

CMS and MikeRaw next BTB mods. Who wants to start the campaign?

MikeRaw

No i wont. I hate these tourney things, lol.
Writing my btb is what I do btbs for, Im not usually into the match writing things...
But a promo tourney is a different story :laugh:

Qwake

IWF BTB idea

Okay everyone, well I have thought about a very different idea for a BTB. What if, I made a BTB where I use members from IWF, I would use them as how I see them from the forum. It’s kind of like then BTB that Levi made, BTB lol except instead of the members making a wrestler up and everything I just use there IWF username and I use there character as I see them

Example: Gards jr, I see him as a teachers pet lol, Because he hasn’t been banned before.

I would do that with everyone who signs up if anyone does and if they don’t ill throw them in anyway hehe.

If you would like to be in this just post down the bottom saying you would like to and also please post what wrestling style you would like to use, Technical or high flying etc…

Personally I think this is a good idea and it could become a good BTB and a very entertaining BTB as to how I see you all on the forum 

I would like to have atleast 12 – 15 people to sign up or ill just use whoever I want and yeah lol…

I will give you your movesets as to whatever style of wrestling you choose and I will give you a finisher or you may choose one.

So sign up now please and tell me what you think of the idea, if you hate it I’m most likely going to go through with it anyway just to see what it could be like, It will take me a while to start this up and if anybody wanted to help me out then be my guest…

So get signing up now and ill hopefully be writing about you all soon???( no stalker)

MikeRaw

You should have posted this in the bookers chat room:(
Lol, noone uses the proper shit anymore...
Anyways, its not a bad idea man, I would definately check that out.
What would my character be?:D

Qwake

Well thanks for modding Levi, you have been a big help to the BTB section and the rest of the forum. good luck with graduating and hope to see you back here nice and active :)

btw, CMS reminds me of Barock Obama and MikeRaw reminds me of Hillary Clinton :lol: (im not even from USA :) )