TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Who do you think is the following -

Booker Of Bookers - Someone that has not won that award yet -
Best Promo
Worst Promo
Worst Match
Best Match
Best PPV of last two months in your opinon
Worst BTB / Booker around here

MikeRaw

whyd you get us to go out of our way to ask questions, and when we did, you disaear and dont answer...

save_us.fromnoobs

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Just Stop

Ok everyone, stop with the Ask me a question threads, they pop up like every other day. We already have enough...Also stop having all these tournament BTB shit, the BTB World Cup is enough, and people are still having problems with that. I know i should have posted this in the Chat Room, but i figured more people would view this if it had its own thread. So please, stop with the useless threads and tournys. Good day :flex:

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree with you, Impulsive. The BTB Lounge is a clusterfuck. I made a thread a while back about cleaning up the section but it seems to have been ignored and/or missed by Leviathan. Anyway, I agree with what you're saying. Most ask threads don't last more than a week and if you're not well-known on here, you won't be asked many questions anyway. You're thread will basically just take up space in the lounge. Mine and Mike's are the only ones that have been successful up till this point. I also remember touching on the tournament shit briefly, too at one point. But it seems to get ignored so...

At least I know I'm not the only one who thinks this.

MikeRaw

NO...

Ok, well mine is a top one, and so is anigmas, and theyre both busy. So those i have no problem with those, and yo shouldnt either. If you do, too bad. And I guess your talking about everyone else crating them? Well too bad as well. Your ot a mod, and TBH, theyll probably die in a few days. If you dont wanna here their opinions dont ask for them. All it is is people trying to make a name for themselves, something you could do by making constructive posts instead of bitching... Goodday:)

MK3

Reaction score
favorite federation/promotion in real life?

I have been watching WWE for a long time, but i don't know. I love WWE, but then again, i like TNA and ROH, but i would have to go with WWE, but TNA comes in a close second.

Have you read my btb?
Yep

Thoughts on my newest btb?
I like it, i like that you decided to go with TNA, but correct me if i'm wrong, but haven't you only did WWE threads on this forum? One thing i don't like, is that you underline alot of stuff, correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that's you that does that. Still, it doesn't ruin the show or anything, and i love your work, and trust me, one of these days when i decide to start reviewing, you will be one of the first on my list.

Whats your favorite btber?

CMS. I love his work. It is so good. I also love Anigma's and Levi's.

Favorite wrestler?

I would have to say Undertaker. But i also like John Cena, and The Rock when he wrestled.

Why have you not ever created a show in BTB?

Because the end of the year is here, and i have been really busy with exams. But my last exam was today, so i should get a new show up very soon. All i have left is the main event and two promos.

Booker Of Bookers - SWA Anarchy GM
Best Promo-Xtremebadass
Worst Promo-rosewt01
Worst Match-Rated TSS
Best Match- SWA Anarchy GM
Best PPV of last two months in your opinon: I haven't been here for two months, but SWA had a great PPV from what i remember.

whyd you get us to go out of our way to ask questions, and when we did, you disaear and dont answer...

This thread hasn't been up for 30 minutes. I need some time to answer lol.

Thanks for asking questions guys! Keep em' coming!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Im not gonna get into this, nvm i guess.

Fighting on the internet is Blue, so i am not gonna get into this. MikeRaw you don't have to agree with me, im just saying. And if you are going to yell at me, then yell at Anigma too, cause he agrees with me.

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw doesn't even know how to spell "Anigma" (see the last question he asked in my ask thread lol).

But I do agree with what you're saying and MikeRaw is a bit out of line for calling what you posted "bitching". It's more like you were addressing an issue in the section. Either way I agree with what you're saying.

The Ripper

Reaction score
The Ask ---- a question threads are good because you get to ask question which help you get more info on how people amke there BTBs work and what inspire them and so on. But it would be better if it was organized like levi open one for a member then two weeks later that one gets closed and its time for a diffrent booker to do it. That way it is organized and people arnt ost the same question in 3 seprate threads.

MikeRaw

Alright Ximpulsive, I guess I didnt need to be that mean, lol.
I was just basically saying that I dont have a problem and it helps bookers make a name for themselves. And also, they are already made now, so now that a bunch of people have made them, its better to utilize them and ask them questions ratehr than let them die, but the're sort of like the ask me threads in the street fight section where everyone makes them to feel important. Anyways, sorry for over reacting (not that it was even really bad) but just thought Id clarify...

MikeRaw

MikeRaw doesn't even know how to spell "Anigma" (see the last question he asked in my ask thread lol).

But I do agree with what you're saying and MikeRaw is a bit out of line for calling what you posted "bitching". It's more like you were addressing an issue in the section. Either way I agree with what you're saying.

Lol shut up Anigma :laugh: Where do you get off talking like me about that, lol :schnauz:

C4

Mine is dead isn't it? :shifty:

By the way it's good that we actually have a BTB Lounge (Thanks to me for suggesting and making this sub-section) or else everything would have been in one BTB Section with all the BTB's.

Yes, the section is totally overcrowded but you can't do anything to clear out all the pointless crap... :disgust1:

John

no its not a sign up thing. its an idea for a btb im doing, ME. not like the world cup, like a series of thing i would write. no one would sign up, its not like the btb cup but its something I would do.

C4

Look, no one good enough is going to sign-up and you're going to end up with something like this:

1- Rosewt01
2- Kid-O-Mac
3- wwerko619
4- spiralshock
5- Toddy
6- The Small Show

You do understand what I'm trying to point out there right?