TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Why don't you answer my question?

Do you think you will ever get to know me?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay well here is the plan. I forgot to tell Andrew last night so I think I am in the Bad books with him but ifr you wouild like to become SWA Riots writer FULL TIME not just till I return. Either add me on MSN or AIM or PM Andrew~Walker. So Please someone do this it would make me happy.

Now for my plans. I am going to be taking one month off from writing BTB in whole except for my commitments that I have made to the promo tourney. I have been losing the willingness to do it and I am taking amonth off to hire all the DVD's I can and watch as much wrestling as I can and return with MY greatest BTB to date. CWA is over although thanks to all that supported that.

CT Styles

Why don't you answer my question?

Do you think you will ever get to know me?

What do you mean? I will get to know you if you want. Do what you want to achieve that. Ask me questions or something. I don't know what you mean.

Evil Austin

If you were to ever make another btb of real life names not making your own one up like waw what would you use, wcw (a new one) or ecw or wwe or tna ? or something else ? If else please say what ?

CT Styles

^ Mate, I'm looking forward to it and I'm not interested in the RIOTS job, I was offered it a while back. But I am really looking forward to this.

CT Styles

What do you think of my btb DZW and of me as a booker? :D Just wanted to ask for your opinion :D

Horza, I think your bTB has a lot of potential and is very exciting. I have not been able to check it out lately due to business and having people stay over for a few days, therefore I don't have access to my computer but I will check it out when I can. From what I've read I am impressed.

If you were to ever make another btb of real life names not making your own one up like waw what would you use, wcw (a new one) or ecw or wwe or tna ? or something else ? If else please say what ?

I have always liked to a TNA one because there are some WWE stars I would like to see in TNA. Since TNA only debuted in Aus last Sat I don't have enough experience of it to do a BTB on it. Also, and I have been thinking strongly about this I may create another BTB from scratch in the near future.

And actually I have a question for everyone. What do you think of my WCW BTB? Is it worth it? Because I'll be honest, I kinda miss Big Time.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What do you think I should do next once I return because I have already started thinking but I aint writing any of it

Created or real

CT Styles

GardsJr said:
What do you think I should do next once I return because I have already started thinking but I aint writing any of it

Created or real

I am not sure tbh, I am having the same dilemma. I don't know whether to bring back Big Time or do a created one. I think a successful BTB is one you enjoy writing and not on where you think it is a chore. So pick the one you think you'll enjoy most imo.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Okay well here is the plan. I forgot to tell Andrew last night so I think I am in the Bad books with him but ifr you wouild like to become SWA Riots writer FULL TIME not just till I return. Either add me on MSN or AIM or PM Andrew~Walker. So Please someone do this it would make me happy.

Now for my plans. I am going to be taking one month off from writing BTB in whole except for my commitments that I have made to the promo tourney. I have been losing the willingness to do it and I am taking amonth off to hire all the DVD's I can and watch as much wrestling as I can and return with MY greatest BTB to date. CWA is over although thanks to all that supported that.

Aren't you running the challenge leauge.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
And actually I have a question for everyone. What do you think of my WCW BTB? Is it worth it? Because I'll be honest, I kinda miss Big Time.

Can you do both? Or is it too hard? Anyway if you can't i think it would be a good idea to do the one YOU like best. BTB is mostly about having fun.

Evil Austin

well I would pm Andrew but I have waw plans of my own to write to yea i don't really have the time, hopefully you do find somebody good luck :)

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Ok, so DX_#:16 said he thinks i have made more BTB's then him. Well i did a little research and here are the results.

DX_3:16: 10
Nick_2007: 8

18 BTB's between 2 people is very horrible! I say DX, we stop making BTB'S!!

Evil Austin

Huh, I always thought you beat me oh well. Don't need to because WAW is here to stay, I almost have my Backlash ppv done.... Which will leave you guys speechless I can guarantee that.