TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't mind who really as long as it's not Jeff Jarrett or Kevin Nash. A Jarrett return could be good but I wouldn't really want him to face Angle on his return. I'd like to ave a Joe or Christian feud but they've both been done before so I'm actually gonna change my mind and go with Jeff Jarrett 'cause that feud woud be fresh and unique.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
How 'bout you push some midcards and fued with Angle so we can see other choices, but as of now, I can't think of a deserving midcard in the TNA Roster that could have a fued with Angle, Kaz? Lethal? Curry Man??? lol... j/k, maybe you can turn Roode to face and have a fued with Angle.. well, it's just my opinion tho.

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
How 'bout you push some midcards and fued with Angle so we can see other choices, but as of now, I can't think of a deserving midcard in the TNA Roster that could have a fued with Angle, Kaz? Lethal? Curry Man??? lol... j/k, maybe you can turn Roode to face and have a fued with Angle.. well, it's just my opinion tho.

Well I do have a couple mid-carders in my mind to make that kind of push but having them just show up in the main event picture wouldn't make sense right now. But there is a push coming for someone *shifty eyes* just not right now, lol. Yeah I have to agree most of TNA's mid-card is well lackluster.

Qwake

well my opinion for the person to face Angle would have to be Abyss.
It's never been seen before and both superstars are good and I think you could write up a really good match with those to

Also, I am starting up a number 1 contenders sorta fued and Im definatly putting Petey Williams in it to push him but who would you have him fued with? Undertaker, Cm punk or Randy Orton? im kinda leaning towards Orton.
thoughts?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

dude youve posted about you leaving a little too much

HulkStar

Hey Would Having to Brand MITB's at a mania be a good idea?? My partnercame up with it but IM nt 2 fond...

And would a Vacant WWE Title being decided in a triple threat be a good Idea?

i thinktsbetter to hav duel brandmitb. and it depends how you build to the triple threat.

Bradley

Reaction score
I am thinking of witing a gimmick match not seen very often (eg. War Games) as my main event of SummerSlam, any ideas on what type of match to use.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
So yea my computer broke, ECW One Night Stand 2006 will be on hold, i just posted a PPV to, damn. This sucks

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
Well you could just do your own WCW like War Games match but depending how brutal you want to take it then I suggest a Cage of Death.

Maxi

Reaction score
tempted to start
but doubt it due to poor history, will let you guys know

alright another question. how would you improve the btb section?

^^actually man, J-dawg is a miz mark too lol.

anyway, if you havent signed up for the btb efed do so