TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^ That really doesn't matter. I advertise and only get one review a week.

BTW Weebo is banned.

edgehead09

Reaction score
get ur votes in for BTB Febuary Awards....polls are open...

now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
He was not even here when it was up as well. talking bout simpsons btb. But thats in the past can we forget about it. I guess that some want realism and fake i think that fake is good but like cms said going overboard is not so good.

Yeah but i have read it still by looking at threads started by you.

And for what Switchy said. It could be good because none of the characters were wrestlers it could have been intresting.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
(company name here) European.

Evil Austin

btb section past

I am just asking some of the btb's and btbers that have been here for a long time like -

XBA - CMS - LEVY - ANIGMA and a few others....

I want to know seeing as there is like over ten btb's going strong and many starting int he btb section its growing day by day.. with new comers ...

Was there ever a time where there was like one or two or even three btb's like when no one was going in there and doing them ?

(And yes i don't mean the RJC thing)

MJ807

Reaction score
Yes in the old forum it was me Montana, The Answer and JMay187 who had the only btbs in the site.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I was present during the RJC thing..(I hate that man with a passion) I had a btb back in the day awhile back too. I'd say it's growing pretty well. I miss a few members tho... (Mike, Answer...etc) But awhile back there were a ton of BTB's. Alot of people would just come and post there shows and stuff. It was fun, but I like it now better than before.

xtremebadass

Before the site crashes a year ago, the BTB section was dead. I never used to BTB until a month before it crashed, because I never knew what it was. I always saw the updated topic on the main page and it was always...

WWE The Power is Back.

Answer is legendary!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

your btb thread

alright some members have been complaining about other members in their own btb thread. just post your shows in there. if your childish enough to start bagging other bookers in your btb, then dont do a btb. things like thisare really frustrating. if you dont like the forum then gtfo

The Rated R CMStar

Man, can you link me to some of the post bashing other BTBs? I have not seen one, and hey, a good laugh isn't something to spare :shifty:

CT Styles

^^ Yeah, thats how I got into it, I never knew what it was either lol until I looked at it and now I love it.

moiversion1

Reaction score
I absolutely agree.

Alexmoss17, to not name him, has an awful attitude. But if you read this post :
you say that bookers who have big BTB's speak down on the new BTBs like they are nothing, but you see, I'm a new booker, and I don't complain about their attitude. They are fair, and it's logical.
They're absolutely not rude compared to veterans on other sites, i promise. When they see something good, they say it, and when they see something bad they say it too. Maybe the hardest for you , is to admit that they dont admire your BTB ?
they say that you always bump your thread, and it's true !! I hate bumping, and doing a post to say that Teddy Long is boring, or you're a writing a show and it will be posted later....This is bumping, believe it or not. You don't make the rules and say what's bumping or not.
Also asking for comments is good, vut when you say that you want only nice comments, this is ridiculous.
I think you're just jealous of big BTB's and you wish you were admired right here, and being considered like one of them, but you have to earn it
You should stop crying and finally doing the job without complaining and thinking that it's you against the world.

Aaah, I hate this kind of attitude