TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
yeah and also like

Most Consistent
Fan Favorite
Most Creative
Best Match Writing
Best Promo Writing
Most Successful Push of a Superstar
Most Improved BTB
Next Big BTB
Tribute To A Booker

On another note check out the SWA page here and the Homepage, i redid some stuff and want to get some reedback

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok i like that....cant say nuttin but these ideas are really good

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Yea having these awards a month wouldnt be bad

Most Consistent
Fan Favorite
Most Creative
Best Match Writing
Best Promo Writing
Most Improved BTB
Next Big BTB
Tribute To A Booker

Ill take that

edgehead09

Reaction score
no those are the every six month awards....the other ones are the every month ones

Weebo

Reaction score
yeah do these every month
BTB Of The Month
Worst BTB Of The Month
Best Match
Best PPV
Best Feud
Best Storyline
Best Promo
WTF Moment

And these every 4-6 months
Most Consistent
Fan Favorite
Most Creative
Best Match Writing
Best Promo Writing
Most Improved BTB
Next Big BTB
Tribute To A Booker

Or you can do those around Wrestlemania, SummerSlam and Survivor Series time

Switchy

Reaction score
no those are the every six month awards....the other ones are the every month ones

So Weebo posted his ideas and you agreed but when he post his ideas which are exactly the same you disagree... I call that n00b racism! J/k ximpulsive. I don't think TTAB should be monthly but possibly have Booker of the month instead.

Wouldn't things get confusing anyway with two sets of awards. I reckon we should just stick with one imo because there is more hype in the build up and you have more time to earn the awards...

EDIT: Weebo beat me to the punch on Booker of the Month lol...

edgehead09

Reaction score
Well Levy gave me the right to do the awards, so if it is ok with Weebo i will use his idea for which awards to use on the situation

Evil Austin

whoa. are we doing the awards now ? I thought like the end of February ?

edgehead09

Reaction score
the awards will be posted when they posted....i got this

Evil Austin

I hope i get something. I have a feeling i have a chance of getting the pay per view award for have two pay per views posted in one week.

>??? but than again i posted it the same time levy and cms posted their ppv's and theirs are the best.... ?

MRC

Reaction score
Ok well im not sure if this is the right place to say this but ill say it anyway. Ill will be following SWA Anarchy GM by taking a leave of absence but the difference is that i wont still be around to make post, maybe like once a week. Now im not saying i have the writing ability of SWA Anarchy GM cause I am far FAR off. But I want to continue my BTB when I come back so I will and I will be continuing where I left off. Very seldomly I will post but will probably only be in NCW as Randy Orton. So when I come back I will continue RWA the night after the 'Unlimited' PPV that just occured and I will be at the top of the Power 10. And I have one thing to ask of CMS: Since you were the first one to do it (I believe) I want to know if I could write my own rant about the other members, just as a one time thing. Yes or No it is all up to you.

TRI

Reaction score
^ I don't see why you wouldn't be able to, its not like CMS trademarked the rant. Do whatever you want with that.