TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea like i might start it like switchy's idea but then maybe switch it up (no pun intended) lol..

Bradders

Reaction score
Should Santino Marella be pushed in any way, shape or form?

Switchy

Reaction score
Well not "any" way but if you push him correctly and with a character like Santino I'd push him gradually through months rather than suddenly.

MRC

Reaction score
ok guys my next RWA will be posted soon but i have 2 spots that are available for advertising....if you want me to advertise your show then PM me and send me ur logo w/ it......first 2 to PM will get the 2 spots. I would perfer if newer BTB's PM me for them to get some exposure.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
PPV's

Do you think i should write a PPV in parts or in all one thing? Also how many pages do you think it should be if you write it in like MS word or w/e

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Don't know about how long but it is up to you for the parts thingy.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i like to read one whole ppv, not 3 seperate pats. it makes it seem more real with 1 big ppv

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think the best thing for you to do is post a pay-per-view in parts because a pay-per-view posted in its entirety would be too much for your readers to digest. They may not have the time to read an entire pay-per-view all at once. As far as the length of a pay-per-view, that's entirely up to you and how long you type the matches out. When I had written my Royal Rumble PPV it took up to 9 pages on word alone and that was just the Royal Rumble match itself...lol...so it really depends on how long your matches are and your writing style. Bottomline: Write the pay-per-view in parts and the length is entirely up to you.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well everyone toda might possibly be the day we reveal the bran new G.M. for SWA Anarchy! Any last predictions before tonight?

Switchy

Reaction score
I agree co0mpletely with what Anigma said. It often takes time if you read a whole PPV at once but if you spread it through 3 even parts it will not only make you look forward t reading the "big matches" more as you have to wait for the next part to be posted it will also give you digestible matches and promo's. As for how long it should be tat is entirely up to you and your needs, if you want it on time, don't make it too long but if you don'tr worry about getting it in on time focus more on the quality and make your PPV longer if you like.

Switchy

Reaction score
Injuries

Ok, with Cena having a HUGe return from injury it got me wandering if any of you guys use injuries in your BTB's? I used to use a couple but they were never long term one's but I was also wandering if you guys don't already use injuries in your BTB's would you after seeing Cena's successful comeback.

Sorry if any of you think it's a pointless thread I just thought I'd create a discussion about what imo is quite an interesting subject in BTB...

TRI

Reaction score
Yes, I have done it (see Kane injury angle). I think it makes it more realalistic, and to make sure that the scene doesn't get to over poweredm or even if you are tryin to change a guy to a new gimmick.

Weebo

Reaction score
well a few weeks before my warzone ppv i had Lashley chokeslammed over the top rope by big show. he had a major back injury and not sure when he will comrback

Switchy

Reaction score
Cool, another thing is do you think it affects your BTB if a ME guy gets injured and if it does affect your BTB if they make a big comeback would you find coming up with the injury angle worth it?