TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TRI

Reaction score
Well I have to say thanks for so many votes for the Awards as I really have only posted two shows. If you still haven't voted for the BTB Power 10, then get your votes in soon, because I will not be accepting any new votes in 3 hours.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, and before the domination of Anigma and XB, we had a full domination from LK21

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Oh yeah lol, "the award for having the most awards" what a jackass. Btw SWA I am actually well chuffed at the fact I'm put up there with Anigma and XBA, I never really thought I "ruled the scene" although I was quite respected as a booker.

edgehead09

Reaction score
hey Levi when are u going to announce the nominees for the awards

TRI

Reaction score
I'm not accepting any more nominations for the BTB Power Ten. I'm going out now though, so I should tally up all the votes and get theem to Weebo by tommorow.

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright cool, i have made the template for the power 10 just need to know who to pout where

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I've posted the nominees for the BTB Awards guys! So start voting! I'll be ouy for awhile so see ya later!

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey if i am doing an only ECW thread, and i have ECW Superstars, but they won't win the actual Rumble match, should i just say who won or write out the whole match?

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Well i am done with the ECW thread, i am making a new BTB with a newly created federation.

Evil Austin

what is this new one going to be called (cheap plug my pay per view is up)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I believe I can say this here since this is about our fellow BTB'er. Let's vote for our fellow Booker, CMS for the Member of the Year! :D