TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Its not from wikipedia its from a different site. Anyaway good job.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX Degenerate said:
^^ No His little brother is using his account :shifty:
what are you implying lol.
anyway I think this is a great idea Alex

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Let me remind you people about having 2 BTB's, if I found out that one of the BTB's is inactive and the other one is not, I am going to close the inactive one. And to the guy who's using DX 3:16's account, I am going to close WAW temporarily, tell you're bro to PM me if he wants to reopen it or if he wants to send this one to the Graveyard.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Also I believe that people should stop askig us when BTB will be posted. It is very frustrating so please stop

Reaction score
Hell I mite stick my name down - though I got other things to worry about... starting my own BtB!

KnicKy Presents IWF: A New Era! First Show Coming Soon!

And after my cheap plugging, I still have the IWF e-fed to worry about, and uni work (which is slowly piling up, hah).

McLovin

Reaction score
I didn't say I retired, I said I wouldn't do it for a while, but the urge is kicking in and this will only be a small BTB to see what reaction I get. As always I will still be doing websites and running WWA for a few months.

John

ok then. dont you think may 25th is abit too far off. to be honest you should have posted in about a month.