TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

That's a very good guide GardsJR, you got some very good points over there which will all help in making a good and successful BTB.

C4

DON'T POST IT IN PARTS

Post it at once, write all the parts on your computer and save them, keep writing when you have time and in the end join them and post them at once, if you post it in parts everyone looses intrest in your Royal Rumble,

C4

Here is a little list of PPV Names:

Adrenaline Rush
Blaze of Glory
Showdown
All Out Assault
Badlands
Blackout
Clock strikes twelve
Breakdown
Extreme Warfare
Desperate Measures
Downward Spiral
Flames of Fury
Full Throttle
Hardtimes
Highway to Hell
Breakdown
Payback
On the Edge
Over the Edge :shifty:
Blaze of Glory
Scars and stripes
One Step beyond
Showtime

Switchy

Reaction score
KnicKy: 1st I'm gonna say BTB is a lot different from E-Fed than you may think so when and if you make a BTB I'd just like to wanr you of that but it may have just been hard for me when I switched from BTB to E-Fed.

Anyway there really is no writing down storylines and stuff you just gotta write a few well booked shows and it all eventually comes on by itself. Once you got a few storylines started you are basically ready to go and the rest will plan itself ahead of you. There really is no technique in BTB except doing wht you think is best and writing good shows.

I know it sounds like I'm being lazy and can't be bothered to write anything but tbh that's all there is to BTB when you're a newcomer to it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Since you're here in this section a year ago. May I ask you your Top 10 All time Favorite in the BTB Section. I thought of asking this because your opinion might help in my Power 25 for the BTB Yearbook.

Switchy

Reaction score
Levi: Sure thing:

1) TheAnswer, no explanation needed
2) Xtremebadass, I always loved his storylines and both he and TheAnswer influenced me into making a BTB.
3) The Anigma, Great match writer and promo's too and I just couldn't leave this guy out of my top 3.
4) Wrestling God, his writing skills weren't the best but I still loved his storylines and was a leend of his time in BTB.
5) CMS, I know many would put him in the top 3 but the others were just too good and although you're only 5th now CMS, if you carry on how you are atm you will be 1st or 2nd in no time.
6) Levi, another person I regret putting so low. You are a great example to new bookers who want to create new, unique BTB's.
7) SWA Anarchy Gm, kind of an innovator of the new "standard" length of matches and done a great job with SWA.
8) Mikeraw, a really great booker and although I never knew him much I had a lot of respect for his booking.
9) Vander, former BTB mod before Anigma an dRJC and although he wasn't here long, he really got me stuck into BTB when me, him and XBA were competing at the start of the new IWF to have the best BTB.
10) Rated RJC, I don't care what you say about me putting him on this list after what he did to the sectino but his booking was still top 10 worthy.

Honourable mentions: Tri, Jhar888, BMTL, WL326 and any others who are worthy who I may have forgotten about.

C4

Why did TheAnswer's BTB Federation Idea fail so badly, what in your opinion is the reason for that? Have you ever read XWA, still continuing from the BTB Federations?

Switchy

Reaction score
C4: I have no idea why the BTBFed idea didn't work but I think people just wanted to do their own BTB's more. If it had it's own seperate forum like BTB and the E-Fed and was better organised it may have worked but I guess it's too late to go back now. And btw I have skimmed through a couple of your shows and from what I've seen i'm quite impressed.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Two questions for switchy

1. Who do you think are the top 10 bookers are on the site now?

2. What do you think of my ECW One Night Stand PPV i posted a couple of days ago?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
it is bold and undirlined now. Some are missed out yeah.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
The first question will be hard for Switchy so i will make it harder:
Who do you think are the bst 12 bookers on this site.