TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

The Yearbook doesn't come out until Wrestlemania time; it can't be active for the whole time until then.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I never thought you ditched us WCW Rules. Well, good to see you back then. As for the tourney, idk :( it's declining it's interest and it's nearly reaching it's epic failure point. Other than that, I hope I could see you here in the section more often and your Sean O'Haire enthusiatic behaviour :D

Beer

Yes WCW!

On a lighter note, I didn't think you had ditched Levi and the others. A nice guy like you probably was out getting girls and what not, eh?

The Rated R CMStar

Am I the only one having problems posting their shows? I mean, with the forum. I have had problems before with the last BTW Shows. Yesterday, I had a chaos with the E-fed PPV and now with WrestleBowl.

Evil Austin

Yeh same with me and I was able to post my E Fed stuff just fine.

Maybe it's only you, do you have a problem with cookies and stuff?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The e-fed show/a BTW show is a little longer than one or two matches.

Welcome back, WCW. You know I still <3 you.

Lennie, you need to think before you post.

And good idea, HFH.

That just about covers everything. :y:

KF4E

Reaction score
Some people may have seen my thread and the Smackdown spoilers.

What do people think of posting taping results. I made it clear that people didn't have to read them, and didn't make it visible unless you scrolled down.

Thoughts?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Killings, both can be charistmatic. Monty Brown is to much of a power house I think. Unless you look at it as, Brown being a security, or something for Booker. Killings uses the same finisher I believe, and you can incorparate that into a tag team finisher. I can also see some good, funny promo's with the two.

The Rated R CMStar

Uhmm, it's tricky because in a way, Monty Brown is similar to Stevie Ray, and it would be practically a remake from Harlem Heat

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Whoa, overlooked that point CMS made. But, still, I think creating a new tag team for YOU'RE federation, rather than just making a cheap rip off of Harlem Heat is better.

PARANoIR

Reaction score
Some people may have seen my thread and the Smackdown spoilers.

What do people think of posting taping results. I made it clear that people didn't have to read them, and didn't make it visible unless you scrolled down.

Thoughts?

It's pretty stupid. This isn't real life. It's BTB. You don't need spoilers for a show.