TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Patriot

Reaction score
Chatroom? Now I'm lost...:) I don't really understand what's going on, but I sort of just hope I didn't do anything wrong...:D

Anywho, I'll say that my newest project is something new for me. I'm not working with the big name stars that I love to write with such as Triple H or Kurt Angle. Instead, I chose to sort of make my own stars, and write a small wrestling promotion. It has been a challenge, as storylines are really hard to come up with...:)

Evil Austin

^ Well make sure that you make a good backstory explaining the made up characters of yours with some informatoin, movesets and etc. like an E Fed would be set up.

Also on a side note, you didn't do anything wrong don't worry.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If it was up to me, any moron who did these stupid cheap pops in the Chat Room would be kicked in the nuts really hard.

The Patriot

Reaction score
No, I didn't mean that I made my own characters. I meant that I'm going to "make" my own stars...it's tougher to take a guy like Cael Sanderson, and write him into a future star...than say a guy like Trips or JBL who already has star power from the get-go...

-TJ-

Ok I'm bored of not doing btbs. So i wanna do a btb for fun. A Fourth Brand of WWE, Heat, which will serve as half an hour preshows to Raw, SD, and ECW.
Along with another on Saturdays. What do you think? And of course all the shows will be in recap.

The Rated R CMStar

I'm sorry, but IMO it won't work. Recaps are supposed to be the lazy way to do a BTB. See WCW Rules or y2j legend, his recapped shows seem to take a lot of effort, and I guarantee you two things:

1) If you do a recap of a lesser quality than those two, people will turn out on your BTB QUICKLY.

2) If you do managed to do a quality recap show, you'll burn out ratherly fast, as you would have to do 4 recap shows per week.

-TJ-

Lol. Ok then, I only wanted to do recap shows, but I wrote too much as a full show kind of guy, recap would make people not want to read it unless it was like 4 shows per week.

Well then I remember back when i did PWF/OOYMW/ and Something else i forgot ;)

Maybe a re-done version of one of my starting btbs? What do you think?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Well if you'll recall last week I said I would review shows and finish up part one of the chaos cup night two yeah so much for that. The reason for this was

-Working on tuesday
-Thanksgiving
-Working 12 hours on friday
-Being sick on my usual days off

Now that I have 3 days off I should be able to be a lot more active. Shame I couldn't have been a part of the tournament. My team would have been Bryan Danielson, Roderick Strong and Low Ki.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but IMO it won't work. Recaps are supposed to be the lazy way to do a BTB. See WCW Rules or y2j legend, his recapped shows seem to take a lot of effort, and I guarantee you two things:

1) If you do a recap of a lesser quality than those two, people will turn out on your BTB QUICKLY.

2) If you do managed to do a quality recap show, you'll burn out ratherly fast, as you would have to do 4 recap shows per week.

Wait, what? I don't write recap shows, I just do not write the entire match out. I write every promo out in full, I even include wrestler entrances in detail, and so forth. I don't write recap, and as much as I support the premise of recap, I do, and probably will not, write in such a form. My matches are only short because I don't see the point in writing long matches for a weekly show, they are the only thing recapped. Everything else is pretty much full.

I don't write in script format, which is probably what you'd consider in full. I write in a psuedo-novel format, where I write as;

"Character dialogue," he responds blah blah.

That's the format I write in, give or take, or course.

Qwake

You've done it before James....

Yes but when he done them they were jokes in response to someone who had plugged before him where as Goldman and few others just come in here and plug for no reason...:nonono:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You've done it before James....

Leonard said:
Yes but when he done them they were jokes in response to someone who had plugged before him where as Goldman and few others just come in here and plug for no reason...:nonono:
Bingo.

Facts straight before you post plz. Don't waste my time by having me read shit.