TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I suppose Levi and the committee would ultimately decide the brackets. Here's what I had in mind:

Team UWA vs Team POI
Team ANZAC vs Team IPW
Team PRIDE vs Team GCW
Team HEW vs Team BTW

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I can make graphics, if ya guys want. Just send me the brackets and I'll make the match graphics accordingly.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I suppose Levi and the committee would ultimately decide the brackets. Here's what I had in mind:

Team UWA vs Team POI
Team ANZAC vs Team IPW
Team PRIDE vs Team GCW

Team HEW vs Team BTW

good joke. but if it's a promo to decide the winner, that would get boring as it goes along. maybe a different challenge for each round?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
As of now, here are the members of the commitee:

Rolling Stone
WCW Rules
comicgeekelly
The Leviathan

Now, I think we need 2 more guys in it. We are going to do the decisioning part and maybe come to the point that we also write the match. Please don't try to justify our decisions in the end 'coz we would want to promise you guys that we are going to do this Tournament as unpredictable one. No offense to HFH and CMS but Team PRIDE and Team BTW don't have a 98.675281% chance that they will win the tourney. We are basing the winner based on the heat/overness of the Superstars in their coressponding BTB's.
The more unpredictable results the better. Now, we only need 2 more guys in the committee and I think we can start the tourney as soon as possible :).

EDIT: Oh wait! I didn't read the posts above me sorry! :p

So currently the Committee will be composed off:

Rolling Stone
WCW Rules
comicgeekelly
The Leviathan
LAURINAITIS33
Diesel
McLovin

I think that's a good amount of guys in the committee. I'll just give you a PM guys.

Moonlight Drive

So still, how are we deciding the winner, I'm still not 100% sure. A different challenge each round sounds good, as to not get repetetive.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
You need to change your sig to 7 other teams Levi.

And I guess I will be on the commitee because I know what me likes.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
So, what Rolling Stone posted, are they going to be the definite brackets, or should there be more time?

Moonlight Drive

Those are just what I think they should be, everyone else will get a say.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think we should let the BTB'ers hype their teams (maybe write a small background story or description of the members of each team) first and then do the bracket.

CT Styles

As of now, here are the members of the commitee:

Rolling Stone
WCW Rules
comicgeekelly
The Leviathan

Now, I think we need 2 more guys in it. We are going to do the decisioning part and maybe come to the point that we also write the match. Please don't try to justify our decisions in the end 'coz we would want to promise you guys that we are going to do this Tournament as unpredictable one. No offense to HFH and CMS but Team PRIDE and Team BTW don't have a 98.675281% chance that they will win the tourney. We are basing the winner based on the heat/overness of the Superstars in their coressponding BTB's.
The more unpredictable results the better. Now, we only need 2 more guys in the committee and I think we can start the tourney as soon as possible :).

EDIT: Oh wait! I didn't read the posts above me sorry! :p

So currently the Committee will be composed off:

Rolling Stone
WCW Rules
comicgeekelly
The Leviathan
LAURINAITIS33
Diesel
McLovin

I think that's a good amount of guys in the committee. I'll just give you a PM guys.

Me said:
Judging by my farewell rant, we know I'm not biased and would decide in the best for entertainment's sake.

What about me? :cry: Oh well.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Personally I feel that maybe we should wait awhile for this thing to happen. It isn't to far off, but if we make it by January this could be a eazy yearly thing to do. It would be a cool way to kick off the new year in the BTB section.