• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Emperor, stop saying stuff about your other forum, it IWF not your forum. Aex is way worthy of it, he has organized this.

McLovin

Reaction score
Emperor I hate it when you just barge into Threads and think that your ideas from other forums are the best, and the rest are shit. IWF Members can do any ideas they want, not have them ripped to shreds by a Dickhead who has just come to this Forum to start shit.

TRI

Reaction score
I'm thinking of coming back to BTB. Do you guys think that a TNA one would be good for me?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TRI said:
I'm thinking of coming back to BTB. Do you guys think that a TNA one would be good for me?
As long as you have the drive, and are commited, then yeah. I mean, you could probably write anything pretty well, so I don't see why TNA would be any different.

Michael1

Reaction score
What do you think of me as a booker?

What are my pros, what are my cons based on my new BTB, World Wrestling Entertainment 2009?

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I'm not starting shit, I actually contributed to the thread, or is that not allowed or now? I'm allowed freedom of speech, as long as it does not break forum rules and by my mind, I have not done the aformentioned.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Now, now quit the bickering :D

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

scotland123

Reaction score
Why can't I post Images? I put the IMG marks round it but it always comes up as a link instead of an Image

Qwake

Lmao. Bi-Weekly? Give me a break.

The 'Insider' and Magazine is basically the same thing. It is two different spin-off's of what could be combined. Competition? All it does is create havoc and add yet another thread to the section that is not needed.

Why not just combine them and make a monthly Magazine? Why can't people just be smart and reliant enough to come together, pick a panel and have that panel, that must be trusted, write the Magazine?

The magazine and Insider are not new ideas anyway. In my opinion, just get four or 5 of the best Bookers and Writers here and have them write it, if they so wish. No offence to you Alex but you should not be writing something like this. Upon seeing the way you react to my 'forthright' views and your actions when on another forum, you obviously are not as mature as people may think.

Hey, this is just my view on things. I don't expect them to be seriously at all.

Why the hell would me and BKB join in with the BTB Magizine when its once a month and well, we made our own for competition. We both like to write and we both like being in the BTB area so we made our own sort of coloumn each week, There is no way I would ever jojn the BTB Mag because it started off organized well and then turned to shit imo. This thread is about the BTB Mag don't don't bring the BTB Insider into this!

Carry on :eek:

The Rated R CMStar

The sooner, the better. But if you do it, don't just spam the section with a bad thread one paragraph long, take your time to do it

Qwake

^ James, what have we done :smh

Well I guess it goes if CMS and XBA let it...(make it a certain thing to be able to do one) :shifty: