Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That sky post is a red flag. Something I noticed last game is she was legit just looking for reasons to shade anybody and everybody not on her team. She’s obviously done that here by asserting blaze’s lack of commitment isn’t something she associates with him, but this answer to someone requesting backup to that statement clearly shows she was talking out of her ass and again, just looking for a reason to shade someone

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote p john

:kennydone
Don’t like this. Think that was a massive stretch to paint that as scummy. Was obvious that Jonny had a problem with a specific post, nor did he vote anybody and just answered somebody asking for his thoughts so to paint this like he’s trying to push something false is no bueno my friend

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But I’ve got my eye on you now :mj

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'm ready for my first ever vote now. That vote being Sky.
I’m sure somebody already pointed this out but the correct format for a vote is just

Vote [name]

If the host is skimming through to form a vote count, there’s about a 90% chance they miss your vote here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah that's fair. I'll beacon it because I do think it's a bit meatier than the other directions I've thrown out so far as well. though I'll still be curious about barry and how he presents himself as the phase goes on. still not a big fan of that whole post voting chris. johnny saying the same thing i was thinking within a few seconds makes me feel a little bit better obviously.

vote sky
What do you think about my own reasons on the skyster?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If someone is confusing me with OMB I’d be a little worried about their mental health

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This looks kinda similar to Chris' response to me when I was scum two games ago or so, so much like the Swiss flag, that's a plus
I’m confused here lol. Are you saying this is a good look for Chris or a bad look for barry?

If it’s a good look for Chris then I’m not really sure what the relevance of you being scum is lol

Reactions: Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It was deadly serious. :Cocky2

Sky's a double voter and hasn't said anything really of substance and Johnny is a new player. What exactly are you asking of me?
Well this is def not the town barry I’ve come to expect from the last couple of games I’ve played with him lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
OMB seems town to me. The fact that barry was taking shit for not having thoughts then soon after jumped on OMB for an OMB post is a RED FLAG

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hmm that being said, is it an issue to you that you apparently voted to lynch instead of for a claim?
Think tweet is picking up the same thing I am here with regards to that Jonny post, so +1 from me there

I’ll obv wait til I see if Jonny responds before I elaborate