Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
thoughts on @Grim Cornette as well @Tweet ?

also since there's already some light agreement on sky that she's suspicious and essentially has says she has no other role but dv, I'll wait for other people to chime in and move back to barry. didnt like his answers to chris and I find it a bit difficult to believe he finds sky awkwardness irrelevant.

vote sir barry
Can't say any of his posts struck me as anything worth mentioning

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Tweet I'm very okay with, asking the questions that need to be asked. Not sure the newbie is the right tree to be barking up at this juncture tho

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
On board with over-defensiveness of Blaze (over a case of mistaken identity at that) but would prefer to solve Barry rn

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Very aware I'm playing into your point of bringing up old games but this reminds me of Junk last game but in reverse. You announce you've got a plan of some sort and then say something nonsensical. There's more of a logical progression so it makes me think this could easily be from a town point of view, but then I consider my view on Junk was wrong... conflicted tbh

:swaggyp

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
On board with over-defensiveness of Blaze (over a case of mistaken identity at that) but would prefer to solve Barry rn
What :pogba I don’t recall really getting defensive over anything with any mistaken identity. The only thing I defend with myself was because I didn’t have a read on anyone that was being called out, when nothing had even happened yet. Unless I’m reading this wrong and you aren’t saying I was the one being over-defensiveness.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What :pogba I don’t recall really getting defensive over anything with any mistaken identity. The only thing I defend with myself was because I didn’t have a read on anyone that was being called out, when nothing had even happened yet. Unless I’m reading this wrong and you aren’t saying I was the one being over-defensiveness.
The fact was that I was calling you out on something that, in hindsight, didn't apply to you. You took it over serious anyway

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The fact was that I was calling you out on something that, in hindsight, didn't apply to you. You took it over serious anyway

Now when was this? Because I have not taken anything you said serious at all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet I'm very okay with, asking the questions that need to be asked. Not sure the newbie is the right tree to be barking up at this juncture tho
What questions have I asked that needed to be asked, and why haven't you asked them in my place?