Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I just want to completely think it through. Started to feel like I'm jumping to an early conclusion.
Not sure I really buy this. What did you think your vote was for originally?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I guess my problem lies within you apparently already having an idea of what lynching and claiming means
Yeah bingo lol, was hoping you’d lead him a bit into explaining what the thought process behind his original thought was tho but you had the exact same thought as me. Why would her role already being out make him unvote? It’s like he already understands the point of voting for a claim (which hasn’t been mentioned) and the difference between that and just voting because you find somebody suspicious

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Very aware I'm playing into your point of bringing up old games but this reminds me of Junk last game but in reverse. You announce you've got a plan of some sort and then say something nonsensical. There's more of a logical progression so it makes me think this could easily be from a town point of view, but then I consider my view on Junk was wrong... conflicted tbh
:pogba

You were scum last game lmao, you knew junk was town :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like I said, I wanted to re-evaluate and make sure I wasn't making the wrong choice. And just because I'm new to playing the game, doesn't necessarily mean I haven't been around the block learning a few things.
Would vote tbh

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet I'm very okay with, asking the questions that need to be asked. Not sure the newbie is the right tree to be barking up at this juncture tho
Any reason why not?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok caught up! So far I’ve got

OMB
Tweet
Jeff
Chris
Fuji

As town. They’re all pretty weak in fairness, but OMB seems like the town OMB I remember and more importantly, not the scum OMB I remember. Jeff is a plus for hopping around and seeing some of the same stuff I do. No awkwardness there or overly fluffy so a good sign. Weak just because last time I saw him as scum he had improved quite a lot. Tweet gets plus points for the questions he was asking, the post I quoted was a bit awkward but I think that’s just tweet lol. He’s on the same page as me too which is usually a good sign from him, who I respect as a towny and not so much as a scummy. Probably my 2nd strongest lean after OMB. Chris largely is just for vibing the same to me as last couple of games, that said there’s a caveat here that the fact he’s actually pushing something early on D1 is something he himself admitted he doesn’t often do lmao. So he’s the weakest town lean I’ve got. Fuji again is weak, but his cluelessness just came off pretty genuine to me.

Encouraged by CP also having a strong town read of tweet! That one post not enough for an actual town lean tho

In terms of who I have sus of

Barry/Sky (I actually agree with OMB that they’re probably not aligned, but I find them both scummy for different reasons). Would lynch sky 10000% tho
Jonny
Blaze

Think I’d lynch sky > jonny > blaze in that order. Sky and Jonny might not be aligned either tho tbf but the awkwardness of them around each other is making me not completely rule that out. Especially since jonny unvoted sky due to a post by sky herself lol. Could easily have been some scum chat talk alongside that which explains why jonny even knew that unvoting there was appropriate (funny how he’s read enough to know that, but not read enough to know how to format a vote lol). He then only re-voted when sky was being hammered by others.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh, blaze and sky probably not aligned either actually. I’d probably upgrade blaze to null, I put him suspicious in my notes from his early stuff but there’s way better avenues at this point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Think I’ve talked myself into there being great jonny and sky alignment potential tbh

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The early bird has no friends it seems

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Think I’ve talked myself into there being great jonny and sky alignment potential tbh
Yup I can see this as well

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just waking up and catching up now @Poyser . I'll answer ur sky question shortly once I have

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
First bit of interest :WOW

Why didn’t you like the vote from barry?

Also I sense some hesitancy in BLAZE, wouldn’t be against more pressure there. He’s mostly just chatted about theme and hasn’t really attempted to get into anything game related. I know it’s early but that always gets my back up
The reasoning for Barry's vote on Chris felt a bit made up and imo its not reasonable to read Chris that early. Then he doubled down and ignored the sky/Johnny stuff mostly. Dislike

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Don’t like this. Think that was a massive stretch to paint that as scummy. Was obvious that Jonny had a problem with a specific post, nor did he vote anybody and just answered somebody asking for his thoughts so to paint this like he’s trying to push something false is no bueno my friend
Yeah I'll admit my vote was more of a "let's pressure that statement w a vote" but when he answered he just misread and didn't double down, I was fine accepting it as a mistake. Though obviously sky's plsy around him isn't not excellent at all n I would agree w your later assertion that once i get more meat off this barry wagon, sky is still my prime suspect I'd like to flip

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah bingo lol, was hoping you’d lead him a bit into explaining what the thought process behind his original thought was tho but you had the exact same thought as me. Why would her role already being out make him unvote? It’s like he already understands the point of voting for a claim (which hasn’t been mentioned) and the difference between that and just voting because you find somebody suspicious
Yes this was a very excellent catch by Mr tweet