Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Not going to lie. Tweet still trying to push my wagon, kind of sits a little bit iffy with me. Seems almost scummy. Since he’s been one trying to push it I’m sure since day one, and can’t seem to accept that he’s wrong.

Which if that’s the case and he’s scum, I think it can clear Chris as well.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is there anyone other than Tweet who thinks that Sky self-voting is a Wolf attempt to sway people from her wagon?
Honestly I'm leaning that way
I shoulda maybe looked at this some more but yeah, 3 1/2 people immediately agreeing with me that Skys self-vote was a gambit shoulda raised some red flags, it doesn't help that Chris is one of the names in here.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Rereading D1 I still don't think it can ever be Barry or OMB based on their play

Like, Barry was antagonizing everybody including Poyser and Jeff, and OMB was kinda the same. Also Poyser was also reading OMB town based on a reliable meta read he uses.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In other words I'd be pretty disappointed if Barry resorted to antagonizing everybody and threatening a modkill as scum strategy

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
In other words I'd be pretty disappointed if Barry resorted to antagonizing everybody and threatening a modkill as scum strategy
From your experience playing with him, what’s the chances he would do this?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
From your experience playing with him, what’s the chances he would do this?
Very slim but not impossible, he's a very moody and emotional player and if his real life pisses him off enough, who knows maybe he stoops to that level. I'd like to think it isn't the case here though and would hate being proven wrong.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The Retep/Lethal interactions I quoted a few pages back are their only meaningful interaction all the way up to page 120 and probably beyond, beginning to sense some teammate potential again there.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff Valley Driver
Chris

OMBayBay
PHEN0M
Ekkologix
Project Jonny
Lethal Banks
RetepAdam.
Toni-Blaze
CraigPelton
Fujishiro
Poyser
Sister Abigail
Tweet
Grim Cornette

I'm comfy with that atm
Lethal reads list, at first glance Retep as yellow could be the "let me just put my teammate in yellow here to distance" sorta deal Retep and I did two games ago

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Very slim but not impossible, he's a very moody and emotional player and if his real life pisses him off enough, who knows maybe he stoops to that level. I'd like to think it isn't the case here though and would hate being proven wrong.

I hate I’m so bad at math here. :lol im trying to figure out how risky we can be on the rest of our plays and everything. I guess it also depends on how night goes and if anyone dies. But I’m not sure I’m willing to risk a misvote and going down a man. So very slim isn’t a risk I’m willing to take.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
- Jonny I'm giving a huge benefit of the doubt too, he's making his first game here and I firmly believe he got suckered down into a spat with Skybawks who most people do. I also am of the belief that he's done some research pre-game and has felt natural in his posts.

- Tweet is a gut feel, but I almost always suspect him as some form of scum. I was more pinged that he was wanting to vote for me, but then disagreed with Sister's notion to push me instead of Sky. Just...unusual I guess.

- Peter reminds me SO much of the Barry game. He just seems way too relaxed and jokey, and his handling of N0M's suspicion of him didn;t exactly sway me to the town side of the fence. The over-extension on the Skybawks theory was also on the nose. Basically, I'm not being seduced by his charm again and turning the blind eye to be brutalised by it.

Mind, these are ALL leans and subject to change pending further discussions and interactions.
Yeah I'm not sure the explanation for the Retep scum lean makes much sense, he's relaxed and jokey as either alignment, and it strikes me as a scum read for teh lulz

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Life has been pretty shit for me so I suppose it's been impairing my ability to play this game with a cool head.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I hate I’m so bad at math here. :lol im trying to figure out how risky we can be on the rest of our plays and everything. I guess it also depends on how night goes and if anyone dies. But I’m not sure I’m willing to risk a misvote and going down a man. So very slim isn’t a risk I’m willing to take.
If my 4 scum theory is correct, we're currently at 7/3. SK and vig are gone, so barring unforeseen circumstances, we oughta be at 7/3 or 6/3 depending on whether I can block the kill or not. From there on out we probably only have one mislynch worth of wiggle room. If we mislynch and both kills this night and next night go through, and if Chris is scum and uses his role at 4/3, that could just end the game outright based on one mislynch. That would basically be the worst case which I always think pays off considering.

With that in mind, @Sex Machine oughta consider vanillaizing Chris tonight imo

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Life has been pretty shit for me so I suppose it's been impairing my ability to play this game with a cool head.
Yea we all saw that, I'm just saying that if you pulled all this as scum, I'm gonna be VERY disappointed.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I can only really assure everyone I'm town and nothing more.