Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So Blaze apparently also doesn't know who Retep is, I still can't decide whether this is for real or whether the two of them consciously made the decision to act this way.
Actually didn’t know him. Did he play my first game?? I can’t remember honestly. Like I don’t know half of you mafia people (hoping to change it)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
About 15 pages later, throwing Jonnys name back into the mix
Yeah he kept circling back around to me every so often. Probably thought I was an easy target or something.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm now that I think of it, I don't think "they don't know each other" means "therefore they can't be teammates". I know our scum chat was pretty damn quiet for the most part two games ago, it's not a huge stretch to think they barely talked to each other in there, if at all, and even if they have, that still doesn't mean Blaze automatically knows who Peter is, and Peter can still think (or fake thinking) that Blaze is Junk.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah he kept circling back around to me every so often. Probably thought I was an easy target or something.

i wanna say you done better than I did my first game. Hell you’ve done better in your first than I have my second

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That's the first 40 pages, so far I think Retep is likely not aligned with Barry, Chris, Lethal and N0M, somewhat on the fence with him and Jeff.
I already realize I probably cleared too many people so ima take Chris outta this list because frankly by page 80 their interactions still make pretty good sense as teammates. Ye they're talking to each other and crap but that's about it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I was hoping Tweet could give me inspiration to join this Blaze wagon.
Hmmmm not quite sure about this one but I don't think it clears them from being aligned, you could even interpret it as him being somewhat glad he doesn't have to look at Blaze.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm happy to make an executive decision on everyone's behalf here and say sky should be the lynch

vote sky
Oh I almost forgot this one, ima quote this post and then tell you that later on, CP is going to claim that Sky wasn't his wagon but Jonnys, and when I ask him if that was a serious post, I don't get any answer.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The more Retep posts I read, the more I realize that him simply talking to people isn't a good measure by which to try and find who his teammates are.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I was fine with OMB based on what I saw early on.
I don't love any of the three options, but if I had to choose, I'd probably say OMB.

Though Barry's flip would probably give us the most info.
There's legitimately over 30 pages between these two posts, during which Retep doesn't mention or talk to or about OMB even once in a game-related way. Goes from slight town lean to top lynch candidate. I can't decide whether this is him ignoring someone and then acting like he sus of them once others throw him in as an option, or whether this is the kinda teammate read that he had on me two games ago, where we suddenly had each other as scum and I for one woulda been hard pressed to make it make sense if anyone asked me about it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thanks @Tweet for bringing Peter going after OMB to my attention. I had forgot about it, and as someone who wasn’t liking some of the stuff OMB said, makes me rethink it. Kind of glad I came off that wagon now as it gives me a chance to reevaluate the situation.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
As a sidenote, I'm currently operating under the assumption that it's 4 scum rather than 3, and that the DV was supposed to even those numbers out a little. 11/4/1 with a town DV sounds about right imo. So my tentative picks as of page 90 would be Chris, Blaze +1

Reactions: Canadian Dragon