Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff and Retep are actually talking to each other about stuff in thread and I don't think I ever talked to a teammate in thread this much ever, and neither has any of those two when they were aligned with me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
One person I don't see Retep talking to or about in the first 35 pages though is Blaze

...and myself tbh :woozy_face:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Chris and Retep also have something of an ongoing dialogue including this tidbit

Okay nvm N0M. Peter is making a good case on Peter

Not something I'd say about a teammate in thread even in jest

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That's the first 40 pages, so far I think Retep is likely not aligned with Barry, Chris, Lethal and N0M, somewhat on the fence with him and Jeff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Keep up the good work see u in a.m I'm going to bed

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
but i do agree actually with the time issue. ill see what p dwag on others say when they see barrys re-entry and assess that too i suppose

unvote
vote retep

there u go @PHEN0M stop crying
This be looking pretty good for Jeff, abandoning his wagon to go after Retep instead

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ima need peoples opinions on this because I'm pondering how likely it is that Retep fakes not knowing that Blaze isn't Junk if the two of them are teammates.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’m ambivalent about just going ahead with a Barry lynch.

Talk to me about Johhy, Poyser.
I think he’s been dishonest on multiple occasions so far this game

I’d like to PERSUE him
Retep asks Poyser about Jonny and gets this response, then Reteps next couple of posts are fluff and talking about Barry and whatnot. Ima see if the topic of Jonny is ever revisited but if not, this would point towards them being teammates, because if they weren't, I'd call this a wasted opportunity to wagon an easy target.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay so page three Peter introduces his theory. I still think it bears no weight under any real evidence tbf. The idea that Sky is town or scum based on how she references previous games doesn't jive with me in all honesty.
Ya Barry/Retep not aligned, I don't see a scum player shooting down his teammates theory on a town player

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Who the fuck even is Peter
So Blaze apparently also doesn't know who Retep is, I still can't decide whether this is for real or whether the two of them consciously made the decision to act this way.