Tough Enough Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Surprise surprise, they get rid of yet another person with passion and actual interest in the business. The credibility of the winners is already decreasing when models that dgaf about wrestling are in the final three.

Reactions: Butters!

Silver2200

Jobber
Reaction score
I was pretty impressed by the in ring skills the competitor showed in the latest episode. I was even more surprised how muscular Josh was with his shirt off, give Josh a couple more months to get in even better shape and he will have physique similar to Roman Reigns. Josh has a real good wrestling look going on, and he is the top male in Tough Enough IMO. I was a little disappointed to see Gigi get the axe in this episode i thought it was time for Sara to go home, this far into the season Sara should be showing more promise.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yep, that episode was actually really good, mainly due to the fact that they let them wrestle and had Jericho actually do something. I agree that Josh is fantastic, I'm wary because I'd think that the matches they showed were shortened and hiding any sloppiness, but he seems like he's doing very good and wants to be the guy who wins. ZZ did well as well, if he can get into Wyatt/KO shape then I don't see why he can't be decent. He can be a good face and is good on the mic. GiGi is disappointing, I don't really like her ever since she became a bit of a bitch with Amanda, but she is decent in-ring but didn't do her job as a face this week. I hope Sara steps it up in the ring, but Amanda is looking decent - too bad she seems like a bitch.