Tough Enough Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Me and FTJ will start our own company instead! Black N' Jock. BJ will be the best load of wrestling that'll cover your world!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So about 25 people are already eliminated, including the Big O.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They eliminated Patrick Clark Jr, who so far has been the only one who gives a shit about the WWE and has any passion about the product. Lame.

Now just hoping ZZ, Sara Lee or Tanner (because he reminds me of Rollins) will win. Either way, I'm thinking Patrick has an NXT contract lined up for him soon.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The rumored replacement for Hogan is Flair. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I still think Miz or Jericho should be a judge, Paige and Hogan suck as judges. Miz called them out on their bullshit on Tough Talk and got shat on by them for no reason, he (alongside Bryan) knew that Patrick and Josh being in the bottom 3 was wrong. Oh, and Jericho is wasted as a host.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Shawn Michaels Replaces Hulk Hogan, Byron Saxton Replaces The Miz, Billy Gunn Video

- This WWE Tough Enough digital extra features coach Billy Gunn enjoying himself with the bullhorn in the focus challenge.

- With The Miz replacing Hulk Hogan as a Tough Enough judge on tonight's show, Byron Saxton took over as host of the Tough Talk post-show on the WWE Network.

- WWE has announced that Shawn Michaels will be replacing Hogan as special guest General Manager at next month's three live events in Australia.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
As much as I enjoyed The Miz's work last night on Tough Enough, when I read that headline, I hoped they were saying that HBK was replacing Hulk as a judge on Tough Enough for the rest of the run.

I really did like The Miz as a judge last night, but I enjoyed him more as the host of Tough Talk and that move would free him up to return. Saxton isn't bad, but he's nowhere near as entertaining as Miz.

wk

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Haven't seen last night's episode yet, although I did see who was eliminated- seems people don't want to keep the people who are actually passionate about it around.

I have a terrible feeling that Gigi is going to win for the ladies.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Miz was great on Tough Talk, main reason why I watch it (Byron isn't bad either though, tbh) and last week, made valid points about Patrick but now as a judge, seems to be channeling Vince and kept the wrong person in. Meanwhile, Paige is acting like a 5 year old and keeps screaming and interrupting people. Bryan's hilarious when he's awkwardly talking about his book and is the only one who hasn't annoyed me so far.

With Mada and Patrick gone, we have ZZ, Josh and Tanner left for the men. ZZ seems to have a good following and is quite funny and likable but needs to step it up, I think this week he's done better but should have been sent home already. Josh is stepping it up a lot, he's become a lot more likable and is doing well in the challenges. Tanner's also become more likable and is probably the best physically but of course his promos are hilariously bad. As for the women, Amanda should have been sent home but she's apparently hot and is the shit stirrer in the house. GiGi is good but has a bad attitude hanging around with Amanda. Meanwhile, Sara Lee has stepped it up - I'd say she needs work and needs to stop laughing every time she speaks but she's working hard with Chelsea, who I'd say is the big frontrunner for the woman. Probably the best in-ring and I'd think her promos are decent.

But of course, this show doesn't really even showcase their talents. We get 10 mins of arguing, Paige and Miz arguing, wrong people sent home, voting and of course really weird challenges with little to show why they should be in the WWE. Oh, and does anyone even watch WWE there?

Props to Cesaro for looking badass in that suit. :'D