Total Non-Stop Action 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

$bagz

Reaction score
my Predictions

Hardcore Match
Judas Mesias vs. Rhino

The Truth's Return Match
Ron Killings vs. B.G. James

Main Event Tag Team Match
Booker T & Rob Van Dam vs. AJ Styles & Matt Morgan

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: TNA World Championship: Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe- A really great match-up. I really enjoyed reading this match and it's great to see Joe winning the championship.

Worst Match: Knockout Championship Match: ODB vs. Awesome Kong- This was the worst match of the night. I wasn't interested in it one bit and to be honest it was short and boring.

Best Interview/Segment: N/A

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a pretty good pay-per-view. I think each of the matches excluding the Knockout Championship match delivered and the opener delivered. The women's match was very short and imo boring. The opening match was very short as well, possibly too short but it was a half-way decent match. You should add color to this to make it look more attractive to the reader and easier for the reader. You should also use color to seperate the matches from the promos and speaking of promos I didn't put a best promo or worst promo because none of your promos were in detail. They simply said what was talked about and I really can't judge a promo based on that. You should really try to write out your promos, it would've made this PPV a lot better than it was. But there's a lot of big things happening over here. RVD is in TNA and Joe is the world champion? This BTB definitely has my attention, I just hope the fallout to Destination X can deliver.

The preview for iMPACT! looks real good, I'm looking forward to the show and I'm curious to see the fallout to Destination X. Here are my predictions for the confirmed matches.

Hardcore Match
Judas Mesias vs. Rhino

The Truth's Return Match
Ron Killings vs. B.G. James

Main Event Tag Team Match
Booker T & Rob Van Dam vs. AJ Styles & Matt Morgan

Again, I'm looking forward to the show.