Total Non-Stop Action 2008

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
February 21st, 2008

iMPACT! Zone

Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling Presents iMPACT!

After highlighting last week's events, including the huge announcement of Robert Roode vs. Awesome Kong tonight, and the Tag Team Titles changing hands to Christian and Tomko. Video ends, and shows the Title of the night:

"What Joe Wants, Joe Gets!"

Usual pyro goes off, and the fans ready for the show, and just like last week, Sting starts off the show. His theme hits, and he comes out with the bat in hand, and fans really behind him as always. Sting climbs into the six sided ring, and points his bat to all the fans. Sting then grabs the microphone.

Sting:: Last week, I came to this ring, and I told Mother James Mitchell that since he waned to take Abyss out, and since he wanted to do unhanding things, then lets see him try to do that with me! Lets see him and his bafoons attack some me and my new army from behind! I'm pretty sure than not even James Mitchell is that dumb to do something that risky. And incase some of you forgot just who my guys are, let me re-introduce you guys to The War Machine, Rhino! And Raven!

Rhino's theme hits, and he comes running down to the ring, and then Raven comes out to his theme. They climb into the ring, and all three have a face-2-face, but then all grin showing they are on the same page.

Sting:: So James Mitchell, bring out Judas, bring out RelliK, and bring out Black Reign, because we are ready for you guys! We want some of you, and we're going to get some of you!

The three wait in the ring for James, but nothing happens. Sting looks to the fans and says lets go and get them! They begin to leave the ring, but Jim Cornette is seen now coming to the ring with a mic already in his hand.

Cornette:: Hold on there Stinger, I have to stop you three before all hell breaks lose! Now as much as I want someone to beat the hell out of Count Dracula (James Mitchell) I have to stop it. Because I have something better for you three. I thought it long and hard, and I came up to the concludsion that how about this: At Destination X, we have you Sting, you Raven, and yes you Rhino go into a war against RelliK, Black Reign.....and Judas Mesias! *fans go nuts* I know that might be too long to wait, but your going to have to wait. And about James Mitchell, I'm quite sick and tired of seeing him interfere in his Monster's matches, so that's why at the PPV he will be banned...

Sting:: Hold on there Jimmy, now I have to stop you there. I'm glad you made the match, but I'm not glad you are about to ban James from ringside, because I have a better idea. I knew coming back, I needed someone to take care of James Mitchell. I knew I needed someone just as evil, just as bad, just as mean, and that is why I called up an old dancing partner of mine that I faced before. Someone I know could scare you by just his voice....

Just then James Mitchell comes walking out on the top of the stage, with a mic in his hand.

James:: Oh how dumb can you get Sting?! Last week you bring those washed up Extreme Rejects expecting me and my monsters to be scared? And now you say you have someone to scare me? Well I highly doubt that Stinger, I really do. Nobody can scare me, not even Satan himself.

Sting:: Well James Mitchell, it doesn't hurt to try, because meet him!

Some dark music begins to play, and out from the opposite entrance way come none other than......Jake "The Snake" Roberts! Jake is carrying his bag, with of course his pet Snake inside! Fans are going crazy, and Jake was a sadistic smirk on his face. James Mtchell is stunned, and looks like he's seen a ghost. Jake walks down to the ring, but instead of climbing in, he walks around the ring, and heads up the ramp to James Mitchell! He just runs to the back as if he is scared, and Jake just laughs as he enters the ring. He looks at Raven, and shakes his hand, he looks at Rhino, and shakes his hand. He then looks at Stinger, and shakes his hand. Fans begin to chant "DDT" as Jake pulls the Snake out fo hsi bag, and puts it down on the mat as if he's drawing the line in the sand!

------------Commercial------------

iMPACT! returns, and Tenay and West discuss the shocking event that just happened, with Jake Roberts making a suprising debut here in TNA! Mike and Don also bring up Destination X, and hwo it is looking to be a solid PPV. They run down the Card.

***Destination X Matches (Thus Far)***

TNA Heavyweight Championship Match - Elevation X
Kurt Angle[c] VS. Samoa Joe

TNA X-Division Championship Match
Johnny Devine[c] VS. Black Machismo

Six Man Tag Team Match
Sting, Rhino & Raven w/Jake Roberts vs. RelliK, Black Reign & Judas Mesias w/James Mitchell

The Finals of The TNA T.V. Title Tournament
? VS. ?

Tournament Match #5:
James Storm is revealed to be the first participant at possibly getting to the T.V. Title Tournament Finals! He makes his way to the ring w/Jackie Moore. Out next comes.....Homicide of LAX! The fans cheer him on, and he has Salinas by his side. Homicide climbs into the ring, and taunts on the ropes. Storm attacks him, and the bell then rings. Storm pulls him off the turnbuckle, and squashes him down in the corner. James Storm begins kicking him with ruthless kicks. James walks around the ring taunting, and then runs at Homicide, who just gets out of the way and drop toe holds Storm's face into the middle turnbuckle pad. Homicide backs up a little, runs and dropkicks Storm in his back! Storm falls down to the canvas holding his back. Homicide then climbs to the top of the rope, jumps off and nails a leg drop. Homicide covers Storm, but a quick kick out at two. Homicide picks James up, kicks him in the stomach, runs against the ropes, and nails a flying crossbody. Homicide begins getting into a lot, as he taunts around the ring, and the fans get behind him. Homicide stomps away on Storm now, turns him over on his back, runs and nails a senton splash! Homicide makes another cover, but a two again. Jackie Moore is seen trying to get involved as she pulls Homicide's foot. Salinas then runs around the ring and takes Jackie down! Its a cat fight on the outside of the ring, and Homicide is distracted for a moment by this. When he turns back to focus, James Storm runs at him with a Super Kick, but Homicide ducks it, and goes for the Gringo Cutter, however Storm reverses it by dropping Homicide on his back! Storm backs up a little, and charges at Homicide, resulting in kicking him in his mid section while he's doen. Storm continues to do this multiple times. James goes on the punting position, and hits Homicide with fury punches untill the referee gets to the four count. James walks over to Homicide's legs, and lifts his right leg, then drop an elbow right on the knee! James pulls Homicide legs first to one of the corners. He pulls him groin first into the corner post! James laughs, and slaps Homicide right in the face. Storm begins to wrap Homicide's leg around the ring post, and then smashes it against it. James talks trash to Homicide while he does this. James climbs back into the ring, and drops an elbow on Homicide's chest. Storm covers Homicide, 1..2..Kick out! James Goes to his corner, looking for his beer bottle, but he sees it is not there. He looks around, and sees Salinas drinking it! This angers James immediatly, and then he looks for Jackie, and she's knocked out after the cat fight. Homicide is getting to hsi fet, and rolls Storm up, 1...2...Kick out! Both men get up quickly, and run at each other and knock each down as they were looking for the same move, clothesline. Both men are down till about the 7 count, which is when Homicide begins getting up. He has a noticable limp, and he tries getting up to the top of the turnbuckle, and does! Storm is getting on all fours, and barely up to his feet. Homicide jumps off the top rope, and Storm is standing up now, and when Homicide is in mid-air, just about to hit the mat, Storm connects with a Super Kick!! Storm then covers Homicide, 1...2...Kick out! Storm is shocked, and cant't believe Homicide just kicked out! He really gets angry now, and when Storm gets to his feet, he picks Homicide up, and nails a Suplex on Homicide. Storm then continues to work on that possibly injured leg. James starts to pull off his knee pad, and just hits his knee and then wraps Homicide's knee over his(Storm) head. Storm stands up in that position, and swings Homicide around, and drops him knee first onto the canvas!! Storm turns Homicide over, and locks him in the Texas Cloverleaf! Homicide is in so much pain, trying to reach the ropes, he's inches away, but Storm pulls him back in the center of the ring. Homicide can't bare the pain any longer, and is forced to tap out! James Storm stands up, and gets his hand raised in victory. James Storm smirks, and then demands his beer back from Salinas. She looks to be handing his beer back to him, but instead spits it into his face1 James whipes the beer off his face, and goes to grab her but Hernandez comes running down, and he clears the ring, with Storm running off. Hernandez checks up on Homicide, and Storm walks up the ramp.
Winner - James Storm via Pinfall at 10:57

Backstage Segment:
Scott Steiner and Petey Williams are both in Cornette's office, arguing with each other, and Scott Steiner wanting the World Title case, and Petey saying he's the rightfull owner, and he will stay the owner.

Scott Steiner:: This Big Poppa Pump wannabe can't hack it in the men's world! He belongs in the X-Division, and I want whats deserved to me, and that is the TNA Title shot! Petey Williams, who the hell is he? Jimmy, give me what I want, and give me what I deserve before this becomes your problem!

Petey Williams:: Now hold on there Dragon Breathe, don't hate me because I'm the new Muscle around here! I got the best body, the best triceps, biceps, abs...

Scott Steiner:: Now just hodl on there, I have the best biceps, boy!

Cornette:: Just hold on please!! I'm stressed out with Samoa Joe demanding everything in the world, I have Kip James and B.G. James wanting to tear each other apart, and now I have every tag team in TNA coming to me, wanting their "rightfull" Title shot, claiming Tomko and Christian shouldn't hold the Titles, and now I have you two arguing over who has bigger biceps! Look here, whether either fo you like it or not, at Destination X you two will duke it out in the middle of that ring, and the winner will get that World Championship Title Shot Briefcase1 Got it? Now get out of my pffice, PLEASE!

Scott and Petey continue to bicker about who looks the best, Jim shakes his head as the two leave and TNA takes a commercial.

------------------Commercial---------------

Kurt and Karen Angle are in their locker room, both mad at each other, and especially AJ for losing the match last week. Just then AJ walks in, and Kurt slaps him across the face!

Kurt:: Where the hell have you been, and how the hell could you lose last week? I'm starting to think you and Karen are here to sabotage me! I'm the TNA World Champion, and I should be the TNA Tag team Champion also. But thanks to Forrest Gump here, that didn't happen. Look here AJ, you better get your mind on two things. Two very important things.

AJ still holds his face, but is also looking at Karen's very revealing cleavage.

AJ:: Trust me, I AM!

Kurt:: Not those you idiot! Karen, put on a coat or something, you disgust me! AJ, get focused now, because your lucky to still be in the Angle Alliance. I told you back in January that you were like apart of my Family, the Angle family, and you're supposed to look out for family....not fail them, and try to get in their pants (refrence to Karen) That's incest ya' know?! You get ypur mind on two things AJ....Makign sure I walk out of Destination X the TNA Champion, and making sure you regain yourself as the Prince of Phenomenal! You got that? Lose again, and you'l be letting down Karen....and more importantly, ME!

AJ nods, and Kurt shakes his head as the scene fades to ringside.

Tournament Match #6:
The X-Division Champion Johnny Devine comes out, and now has a chance to go for another Title if he advances past this match. After Devine's entrance, out comes....Alex Shelley! Alex has a huge pop from the crowd, and he slides into the ring. Shelley points to Devine, and both Tenay & West explain the history between these two over the past months, with the wars between Team 3D & Devine against the Motor City Machine Guns, and Black Machismo. Bell rings, and the two lock up, with Shelley bringing Devine in for a headlock. Devine pushes Shelley against the rope, Devine ducks when Shelley comes heading back to him, and Devine laughs as he says he out-smarted Alex, but Alex clotheslines Devine in the back of the head! Alex points to his head, saying he's the smart one. Shelley picks Devine up, and lays in some rough chops. Shelley kicks Devine in the mid-section, and picks him up for a Suplex, Devine reverses it, and rolls Shelley up, 1...2...Kick out. Both men are at their feet now, and Devine hits Shelley with multiple forearm shots, Irish whips him, and hits a Monkey Flip on Alex! He goes flying across the ring, and Devine quickly runs over to Shelley and dropkicks him directly in the face! Johnny stays on the offense for the next few minutes, and grabs Shelley by the head, and rams it into the turnbuckle. Shelley quickly reverses one, and slams Devine's head into the turnbuckle. Devine lays in the turnbuckle corner, Shelley backs all the way up, and runs at Devine, but Johnny gets oout the way, Shelley instead jumps up to the turnbuckle showing his great athleticism, and does a moonsault on a standing Johnny Devine! Alex Shelley covers Devine, 1...2...Kick out! Shelley wastes no time complaining, and he runs to the ropes, and hits a quickly elbow drop. Alex does the Detroit Hand Pose, and then slaps Devine right in the face with that same hand! Alex grins to the crowd, and he climbs to the top turnbuckle. Alex is taking a little too long, and this leaves Johnny enough time to get to hsi feet, and hits the ropes resulting in Alex falling groin first on the top turnbuckle! Johnny walks over, and hits Shelley in the face, and chops him a couple times. Devine climbs to the top with Alex, and Johnny goes for a Hurricanrana, but Shelley holds on to his legs and stops the move. Shelley kicks Devine in the stomach, who is hanging up-side down on the turnbuckle. Shelley puts Devine's legs on the turnbuckle, and Devine is left there in the tree of woe position. Shelley goes to the oposite corner, runs to Devine and kicks Devine directly in the face! Shelley runs back, and then does it now with the hesitate Dropkick! Devine falls down to the mat, and Shelley pulls him closer, and covers Devine, 1...2...Kick out! Shelley can't believe it, and the announcers say a commercial break is up-coming.

When the action returns Johnny Devine has just thrown Alex Shelley into the ring steps! Johnny runs, and kicks Shelley in the chest as he is back up against the steps1 Johnny taunts after that, and fans boo. Johnny raises Shelley up, and sits him on the ring apron. Johnny climbs on the apron, and puts Shelley in the Suplex position, but Shelley stops it, and reverses it into his own Suplex, and lands Devine groin-first on the ropes! Shelley shows his pains from this tough match he's been in. Shelley rubs Devien across the top rope, giving him the classic rope burn! Shelley then jumps up and kicks Devine in the side of the head as devine falls back into the ring, Shelley jumps over the ropes, and nails an Elbow Drop! Fans begin the This is Awesome!" chant, as Don West says this is what TNA is about, and this is how much that T.V. Title means to these men. Shelley covers Devine, 1...2...Kick out again! Shelley can't believe it, and he kicks Devine in the chest, and then picks him up. He puts Devine up on his shoulders, Devine knee's Shelley in the head, jumps off Shelley's shoulders and hits a DDT! Both men laid out, but Devine some-how reaches over and covers Shelley, 1....2...Kick out! Devine gets really frustrated now, and he goes to the outside of the ring. Devine grabs his X-Division Title, and he's getting desperate now. Devine rolls into the ring, and senior referee Rudy Charles tells him to put the Title back, but Devine says no. Devine waits for Shelley to get up, but then Jay Lethal can be seen running down to the ring, and he quickly snatches away the Title that Devine stole from him! Devine turns to Jay and tells him to get the hell out of here! Devine brushes it off, and turns back to focus on the match, but Alex Shelley is up, and he runs at Devine, hitting a Shining-Wizard type move! Devine goes to his knee's, Shelley backs up, runs and hits the Enziguri! The kick makes a sick sound, and Devine is lout! Alex covers Johnny, 1...2...3! Alex Shelley wins the match, and he gets his hand raied to a huge pop from the crowd! Black Machismo Jay Lethal climbs into the ring, and he raises his friend's Alex Shelley's arm. Chris Sabin, Shelley's partner comes out and congrats Shelley as well.
Winner - Alex Shelley via Pinfall at 15:38

Backstage Segment:
Jeremy Borash:: Ladies and Gentlemen, what a night it's been and what a night we still have in store for you all! Robert Roode and Awesome Kong to square off, Jim Cornette gives Robert Roode what he's been wanting after all of these attacks to women, but Robert Roode just might have wanted his resignation instead of this. And Matt Morgan.....

Matt Morgan:: What about Matt Morgan?! Don't talk about mr when I'm not in the same area, got that?! Samoa Joe.....you wanted a fight, well for the first time your actually getting something that you should have never asked for in the first place! And it doesn't even matter if you bring Big Daddy Cool down to the ring with you, because he won't even be able to walk inside the ring without breaking something! Tonight, Joe isn't going to kill anyone! Tonight, Matt Morgan is going to kill Samoa Joe! And if I have to, I'll pull the plug on Kevin Nash's career which is on life support!

Matt looks at JB, then into the camera as the scene fades to a commercial.

Fatal Four Way:
Kip James vs. Petey Williams vs. B.G. James vs. Scott Steiner
All four men are in the ring after their entrances, and Scott takes the early advantage when he clotheslines B.G. down to the mat, and Kip and Petey go at it. Scott picks B.G. up, and slams him down to the mat with a Body Slam. Kip hits Petey multiple times in the corner, and ends up taking Petey out and over the ropes with a clothesline. The two biggest men in the ring, and former opponents from last week are standign in the middle of the ring, and look face to face. Scott tells Kip to try and knock him down, Kip runs against the ropes and tries hitting a Shoulder Blcok, but scott doesn't even budge. Scott runs against the ropes to try the same thing, and Kip does not go down. Kip laughs, and Scott just pie faces him, kicks Kip in the stomach and nails a Belly 2 Belly Suplex! Scott gets back to hsi feet, and Petey Williams jumps on the ropes, and takes Scott Steiner down! Petey begins doing poses, but nto for long as B.G. gets to his feet and knocks Petey down. B.G. imitates Petey, and does some stretches himself, and gives him the crotch chop! B.G. stomps away on Petey, and walks over to Kip, mainly wanting a piece of him. B.G. stomps on Kip, and begins punching him non-stop in the face. Kip gets an eye rake in, and takes the cheap advantage. He Irish whips B.G. and htis a Dropkick. Kip covers B.G., but Scott interupts, grabs Kip, and throws him through the middle ropes, and out of the ring. Scott walks over to Petey Williams, and stomps on his back. He picks Petey up, and yells to the crowd saying he has the best looking body. Scott puts Petey above his head, and slams him down with an Oklahoma Slam! Scott covers Petey, only a two. B.G. runs at Scott, but Scott kicks B.G. in the stomach, and hits a Belly 2 Belly Suplex! Scott goes to B.G.'s head, flexes his arm, kisses his bicep and lands an Elbow Drop on B.G. chest! He looks to pin B.G. but instead does his Push-Ups. As Scott is getting up, Petey does the same Elbow Drop on B.G., and then Push-Ups, saying he does it better. This angers Scott, and he takes Petey down with a Clothesline! Scott leans against the ropes, Petey gets up and runs at Scott, but Scott flips Petey over his head, to the outsid, but Petey lands on his feet, on the ring apron. Scott doesn;t notice, and before Petey can take a shot, Kip pulls Petey's feet, and Petey drops chin-first ontp the ring apron! Kip then grabs Petey's head and slams him face first into the guard rail. B.G. gets some cheap shots in on Scott, and then begins the Shake, Rattle & Roll, which he completes! Scott is down, and B.G. does the Shaky Knee Drop. He covers Scott, only a two. B.G. picks Scotty back up, and goes for the Pumphandle Slam, but Kip slides back into the ring, and grabs B.G.'s head from behind, and rams it into the turnbuckle! Kip stomps on B.G.'s stomach in the bottom corner. Kip then starts talking trash in B.G.'s face. As Kip stands back up, he gives B.G. the Crotch Chop, and the fans boo. He then proceeds to do the same to the fans. Kip turns around, and Scott runs at him with a Clothesline! Kip gets back up, and another Clothesline taking Kip down! Scott goes over to Kip, calls for it, and locks in the Steiner Recliner! Scott has it in tightly, but right before Kip looks to tap, Petey runs in, and knocks Scott out of the ring! Petey goes over and locks Kip into hsi version of the Steiner Recliner! Kipp has no choice, and taps out! Petey Williams wins the match, and celebrates his victory. Scott looks pissed, and he gets back into the ring trying to get Petey, but Petey breaks away too quickly. Scott chases Petey all the way to the back. B.G. is in the ring, still with Kip laid out. B.G. walks over to him, and does the same thign he did to him at Against All Odds, and he spits on Kip James! B.G. leaves the ring.
Winner - Petey Williams via Submission at 9:28

TNA shows a video of Team 3D training again, just like last week. Brother Ray is seen on the treadmill running, looking like he's doing a good job, but as the camera pans out more, it shows Devon in fron of the treadmill with a Donut in hand, like Brother Ray is chasing to try to get it. IT shows various other things of them "training," including Devon still trying to do his first Sit-Up....but again fails. At the end of the Video it says next week Team 3D returns, with the caption.
"Leaner"
"Meaner"
"And"
"...Ready To Eat?"

In-Ring Segment:
Camera cuts back to the ring, and Christian's theme hits. He comes headed to the ring with his partner, Tomko. The two climb into the ring, and the fans begin chanting "Christian Coalition!" Christian grabs the microphone, and he tells the fans in the iMPACT Zone that he and Tomko are the real deal, and they are here to stay the Champs whether they like it or not. Tomko also gets on the mic. and says he's heard the rumors of many tag teams not happy about them being the Champs. Tomko says if they have a problem with it, then he'll solve it for them right here, right now! This immediatly brings out Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave, the Rock n' Rave Infection. Christy acts like she's the lead singer of a rock band again, and asks if they want to hear her "jam out!" The crowd, and Tomko and Christian yell "NO!" Lance Hoyt takes the microphone, and tells them to shut up, and stop being jealous. Hoyt says they're jealous of his, Christy and Rave's rockstar popularity. Tomko gets on the mic and adds "Yeah, that's why we hate you" Crowd laughs, and Hoyt is not pleased. Christian also asks who the hell they are. Jimmy Rave takes the mic and tells Christian they are the Rock n' Rave Infection! And that they are the REAL Tag Team of TNA, and they should be holding the Titles. Rave says he wants a Title shot for the Title's at Destination X. But just then Triple X come to the other stage, and Daniels gets on the mic, and he tells Christian and Tomko that XXX deserve and should be the Champions. Daniels adds at Destination X he will be T.V. Champion, and Senshi and Primetime will be Tag Team Champions. Cage says that's fine by him, he and Tomko will take all comers, because whoever they are, they will lose either way it goes. The segment ends with Christian and Tomko raising their Titles up and both XXX & Rn'R Infection claiming they will be the Champs at Destination X!

Backstage Segment:
iMPACT returns, and Booker T is backstage talking to a couple officials. James Storm then walks up, with a grin on his face.

James:: well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. Spinaroonie man himself, Booker T! Look here Booker! You might have made a name for yourself in other organizations, but you have yet to make a name for yourself here in T-N-A! Something I did. I've won so many Tag Team Championships I've lost count! And now I'm moving on to bigger and better things boy, because I see on the brackets that next week it's you and me. And I'll be damned if I'm going to lose to someone like.....*looks Booker up and down*....You! 'Cause I'm winnin' next week, and then I'm winnin' at Destination X, I promise ya' that.

Booker T:: Say man, I don't have nothin' against you day dreamin' about winnin' next week, because you can stay in that little fairy tale world of yours where you're actually gonna beat me! Cause' check this dawg, I came to TNA to make a name for myself, I didn't come expecting to be treated like a King, even though I have a history of being a KING! I didn't expect that man, I knew I had to face new talent, young guys that I never faced before, and next week that happens again with your sorry ass! You said I have to make a name for myself here huh? Well how about me being in the history books as THEE First ever....TNA Television Champion, can you dig that?

James:: We'll just have to wait and see then.

Booker T:: Ya' damn skippy. And like I always say, it's gonna be on like a pot of neckbone!

James Storm looks him up and down again, as he drinks his beer. He adds one more thing before he leaves.

James:: Send your wife my best, ha-ha.

James walks off with a smirk, and Booker looks like he wants to take his head off, but calms himself, and doesnt.

A video airs showing everything that Robert Roode has done over the last months, with disrespecting Traci Brooks, to hitting Sharmell, at the last PPV where he hit Traci Brooks on purpose! IT shows what happened last week, when Cornette announced Robert Roode vs. Awesome Kong, which is up next! Video ends and goes ringside.

Single's Match:
Robert Roode vs. Awesome Kong
Robert Roode's theme hits, and he comes out to the ring w/Miss Banks. Followed by Awesome Kong with her manager/translater, Saed. Awesome Kong gets in the ring, and Robert Roode looks like he wants no part of this gigantic woman. The bell rings, and Robert Roode walks up to Kong, trying to tell her to call the match off. Kong looks like she doesn't understand, and right at that moment Awesome Kong takes Robert Roode down with a back chop to Roode's chest! Roode goes down, and Awesome Kong looks like a monster as she picks him up. Roode ducks a Clothesline attempt, and tries pickering her up for a Back Body Drop, but Kong is too big, and she back ups, squashing Roode into the corner! Awesome Kong takes full advantage, and back-hand chops Roode in hsi chest. Kong backs up, runs full forward, and just squashes Robert Roode in the corner! Roode falls flat on his face, and Kong goes to chase Roode out of the ring as he crawls under the ropes, but Miss Banks gets into the ring and grabs Kong's leg. Kong turns to focus on her now, and Miss Banks looks up at Kong like she's a monster. Kong grabs Miss Banks, and just lifts her up like a rag doll. Kong then puts Miss Banks in the Awesome Bomb position! But jus then Robert Roode gets back in the ring, and hits Awesome Kong in the back with a chair! A normal chair shot would put any person down, but Awesome Kong stands there like it was nothing. She turns around, and Roode escapes the ring as quickly as possible. Roode stands on the ramp, and the referee counts him out! Awesome Kong decides to turn her attention to Banks. She picks her up, and nails her with the Awesome Bomb! Robert Roode does nothing, as he stands there shocked by this, but still does nothing. Miss Banks lays there knocked out, and finally after Awesome Kong leaves the ring, with Saed, Robert Roode runs back into the ring and checks on Miss Banks
Winner - Awesome Kong via Countout at 7:13

Baclstage Segment:
Crystal interviews Kazarian, in which he simply says it doesn't matter who wins tonight, or who has won tonight. At Destination X it is his goal to become the TNA T.V. Champion.

Tournament Match #7:
Eric Young is revealed to be the next participant in the TNA T.V. Title Tournament! As Eric Young makes his entrance, A.J. Styles comes out from behind, attacking Young. He grabs Young by the head, and smashes it into the steel ring post. A.J. continues an assault on Eric Young. He Irish whips him against the guard rail, and then back to the ring post! A.J. then grabs a steel chair, and hits Eric Young over the head with it! Young is semi-concious, and AJ finally rolls Young into the ring, he slides in as well and the bell is sounded, seemingly A.J. is the other participant in this match/Tournament. AJ quickly picks Eric Young up, and hits the Styles Clash! A.J. covers Eric Young, and the referee counts the easy 1, 2, 3! A.J. Styles gets the uner-handed easy win in this match. A.J. Styles gets to his feet, and says to the crowd he did it for Kurt!
Winner - A.J. Styles via Pinfall at 0:11

Backstage Segment:
Camera cuts to the back, and in Jim Cornette's office is Samoa Joe and Kevin Nash. Joe says before he signs that grand deal later tonight....he wants one more thing added.

Cornette:: What can that be Joe? I've given you a World Title Match in any Match you wanted, I'm giving you a five year contract, including 15% more than Kurt Angle for each year you are here with TNA, and to top it all off Joe, I'm giving you a match against Matt Morgan, my Enforcer! What do you want, huh?! What is it?! Because right now I'm starting to think you really aren't worth all this much hassle.

Joe:: Look here, one more thing added Jimmy, and it's not even that big of a deal.....my match vs. Matt Morgan, make it for the final spot in the T.V. Title Tournament! Because at Destination X I'm walking out the Television Champion, and the TNA World Champion, you got that? Now are you going to make that happen?

Kevin:: I think you better Jimbo, because I just got off the phone with Vinnie Mac, and he'll sign Joe right after this show if he has to.

Jim Cornette looks even more stressed now.

Cornette:: ....Fine! Fine, you got the stipulation, now just get the hell outta my office, because your match is next!

Joe leaves with Kevin Nash, both having smiles on their faces.

Backstage Segment:
iMPACT is back on, and A.J. Styles enters the Angle Alliance locker room happy. He sees Kurt ang Karen Angle sitting there, just looking at AJ.

AJ:: Wha....what's the matter?

Kurt stands up, and then Karen......a slow clapping begins as Kurt grins and hugs AJ Styles, and Karen kisses him on the cheek.

Kurt:: I'm proud of you, Prince AJ! You did it! You will be the T.V. Champion, I'll be the World Champion at Destination X. This is what I'm talking about, a family. A Family that sticks together, wins together!

AJ:: Yeah, I'm proud of myself too. But uh, Kurt, I was looking at the brackets and stuff....and if Joe beats Matt Morgan.....then I got Joe next week.

Kurt's happy expression quickly changes.

Kurt:: I guess we'll have to make sure Joe doesn't win then, won't we?

Kurt is more angered now, as the camera cuts back to ringside.

Main Event:
Samoa Joe vs. Matt Morgan
Samoa Joe comes to the ring with Kevin Nash at his side, and Matt Morgan comes alone. The bell rings, and the two lock-up. Matt plays the strength game, and pushes Samoa Joe down to the canvas. Matt smirks abotu that, and Joe quickly gets back to his feet. They go to lock-up again, and Morgan yet again shovers Joe into the corner. Morgan saves hsi finger saying "Not tonight!" Joe shakes his head, and then goes to lock up one more time, but Joe out-smartens Matt, and kicks him in the mid-section, punches Matt a few times, and then chops him in his chest. Matt goes for a big clothesline, but Joe ducks, Matt turns and Joe takes Matt down with a kick to the chest! Joe now stands there taunting him on, and Matt gets frustrated with himself. Morgan gets back to his feet, and charges at Joe, taking him down with a vicious clothesline this time. Morgan stomps away on Joe. Morgan picks Joe up, and slams him into the corner. Morgan chops Joe across the chest, and then lays in multiple Shoulder Thrusts into the corner. Morgan then Irish whips Joe into the opposite corner, runs and clotheslines Joe as he hits the corner. Joe goes down like a ton of bricks, and Morgan begins getting more cocky as the match progresses. Morgan takes control over the next couple minutes, untill Kevin Nash began cheering Joe on, as well as the crowd. Joe reversed a headlock into a German Suplex! Joe goes for the cover, but only a two count. Samoa Joe gets up, sits Morgan up, and kicks him directly in the chest! Joe then chops Morgan in the back, backs up, and nails a quick Snapmare, snapping Morgan's head forward. Joe covers Morgan, but another two count. Morgan hits Joe a few times in the stomach, and gets ready for a Big Boot, but Joe ducked it, and nails a Snap Power Slam! Joe covers him again, but another near fall! Just then Kurt Angle & A.J. Styles are seen walking down the ramp, and Joe stands up looking back at them. Kurt says they're here just to "Observe the match." TNA takes a quick commercial to pay some bills.

TNA is back on-the-air, and Joe is in control, as he hits a T-Bone Suplex! Kurt and A.J. Styles are sitting ringside, and Kevin Nash are makign sure they don't try anything. Joe goes to pick up Matt Morgan, but Matt gets some shots in, and Joe backs up a bit holding his stomach, Joe runs at Morgan, but gets taken down quickly by a Big Boot from Morgan! Matt grabs Joe's head, and forces him to the outside of the ring. Joe goes where Angle and AJ are at. Morgan climbs out of the ring, and kicks Joe down as he was trying to get up. Morgan slams Joe's head onto the announcers table, and then Irish whips Joe, but Joe reverses the whip, and throws Matt into the steel steps! Joe chops Morgan in the chest, and jumps up kicking Morgan in the side of the head! Joe shows his great athleticism for his size, of how he can jump that high up to connect with a kick. Joe rolls Morgan back into the ring, with his head/chest hanging out a bit. Joe climbs he apron, jumps up and hits a leg drop on Morgan's chest! Joe covers Matt Morgan, but yet again another near fall. Joe gets back on his feet, and looks to be heading to the top rope. As he does, Morgan gets on his feet, and runs over, knocking Joe off his balance. Morgan throws Joe off from the top rope, back into the ring! Matt takes a quick breather, stomping on Joe's back, and then climbing out of the ring trying to take a quick rest, and get the macth back to his pace. As Morgan is outside, he walks by where Angle and AJ are sitting. Joe gets up back to his feet, and Morgan turns to look to the ring, and Joe is seen running at the ropes, and goes through the middle rope taking Morgan out, and knocking down Kurt Angle and AJ Styles as well! Joe smirks, and climbs back into the ring just waiting for Morgan to come back in. The referee starts his count, and Morgan finally gets back in at about the 8 mark. Morgan and Joe go face to face, and the two guys slug it out, back and forth it goes untill Morgan misses a Clothesline attempt, and Joe gets Matt in the Kokina Clutch choke! Joe has it locked it tight, center of the ring, not looking to let go! AJ Styles is seen trying to get inside the ring, but Nash pulls him down, and knocks AJ on his ass! Angle goes to attack Nash, and he takes Kevin down by attacking his leg. Meanwhile back in the ring, Matt is seconds away from tapping, Matt tries not to, but has no other option but to, and Matt Morgan Taps Out!! Samoa Joe wins the match, and before he has any time to celebrate, Angle climbs in the ring and nails an Olympic Slam on Samoa Joe! Joe is laid out, and Kurt Angle is standing in the middle of the ring with his World Title raised high in the air above Joe. AJ Styles climbs into the ring, and The Angle Alliance is standing tall.
Winner - Samoa Joe via Submission at 16:03

Mike Tenay:: Will this be the fate of Destination X? DW, I sure hope it isn't! Tune in next week ladies and gentlemen!

END OF SHOW​

CT Styles

BM: ME

WM: -

BP: Kurt/AJ

WP: -

AC: Good show, your really good you could be the replacement for xtremebadass's TNA BTB. lol.

CP: Drop a review for WWE: Big Time

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : main event for the star power in it, but all of your matches were very good.
WM : Aj styles / Eric Young, but it was more an angle than a match.
BP : opening segment. You perfectly built the 6 men tag match at the ppv, and I really "saw" the whole segment. a yeaj Jake Roberts is here !!!!
WP : /. Nothing weak in this show.
AC : one more time you gave us a great show, really effective, and so realistic. I mark for your btb man ! Every segments was written with a goal, and it worked very well. You put Awesome Kong so over, your Kurt Angle, AJ Styles and others were great. I cant wait for destination X.
9/10.

McLovin

Reaction score
BM: Liked most of your matches but Id go with ME
WM: AJ/Young

BP: Opener
WP: -

AC: Your BTB is fastly rising to the Power 10, but keep concentrating and your BTB will go places.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
iMPACT! Preview

February 28th, 2008.

iMPACT! Zone

This Thursday-night on iMPACT will feature the second round of the T.V. Title Tournament, and one of the matches include Samoa Joe vs. one of the members of the Angle Alliance, AJ Styles!

Also, Team 3D Return to the iMPACT! Zone after their two and a half weeks off. They have to get down to 275 lbs. and after the training video's we've seen, it looks like they might not make the cut.

Last week James Storm and Booker T had a heated confrontation, and this Thursday they settle it inside the six sided ring, and to top it off this is T.V. Title Oppertunity!

Christian & Tomko received negative emarks from various TNA Tag Teams, this week we'll see what transpires as Jim Cornette announced a Tag Team Guantlet at Destination X for the Tag Team Titles!

Sharkboy got dropped on his head in an awkward way two weeks ago, just after he got his career back on track. We will have an update on the health of Sharkboy. Will it turn out that he's just the same Sharkboy as old? Find out on Thursday!

Tune into TNA iMPACT!

Official Matches Thus Far:

TNA Knockouts In Action!

2nd Round Tournament Match
Kazarian vs. Kip James

Booker T vs. James Storm w/Robert Roode

Alex Shelley vs. Christopher Daniels

AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

Destination X Card:
(More To Be Named)

X-Division Championship Match
Johnny Devine[c] vs. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal

Winner Receives World Title Briefcase
Scott Steiner vs. Petey Williams(Current Briefcase Holder)

Finals of the T.V. Title Tournament
TBA vs. TBA

Six Man Tag Team Warfare
Rhino, Raven & Sting w/Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. RelliK, Black Reign & Judas Mesias w/"Father" James Mitchell

TNA World Title Match
Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle[c]​

Mr.Ugly Man

Reaction score
awesome show and nice preview. I am looking forward to the ppv which is shaping up to be great. Jake The Snake is coming! That will be sweet.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i really enjoy your TNA Impact!...to be honest i cant watch TNA so i read the results and i have been getting confused on what is going on in the real TNA or your TNA....good preview cant wait for the show..also check out WWE vs. ECW..both shows have been posted

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Sorry to everyone who was seen, reviewed and expected this to continue. I got busy and to do some things, but hopefully I can continue this from where I last finished it. My card should be coming up by tomorrow. sorry again to everyone, and thanks in advance if you welcome me back.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

werent you and mr. ugly man the same person. if so, why has he reviewed your shows??

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
No, I wasn't that guy. I don't know why somebody started that rumor. Or what would give them the reason that I was him.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm busted, huh? Lol, I was trying to be funny and stupid, but also not attempting to do anything on the other name. I hope it's alright if I can still continue to do this on the name I'm on now. Lol, it was really dumb of me.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
February 28th, 2008

TNA iMPACT!

iMPACT opens to their regular style, showing highlights of last week when Samoa Joe won vs. Matt Morgan, and will face off against AJ Styles this week. After the video ends, it shows the slogan of the night:

"Drastic Times Call For Drastic Measures"

The fireworks go off, and Mike Tenay and Don West welcome everyone to iMPACT! Just before they can talk about a huge night to come, Kurt Angle's theme hits and he comes walking out with his World Championship in one hand, and Karen and AJ with him. They get inside the ring, and Kurt grabs the microphone.

Kurt Angle: Jim Cornette, I want you out here, and I want you out here right now! I'm sick and tired of you giving Samoa Joe everything he wants each week. What you need to be concerned with is pleasing Kurt Angle! Not Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle! Me! I'm the World Champion, he isn't Which means I bring in the ratings and money, got that? So you come out here, and give me an explination as to why Samoa Joe has a match with AJ Styles tonight.

The Angle Alliance waits in the ring for some time, and finally Cornette comes walking out.

Jim Cornette: Look here Kurt. Each and every week there's no pleasing you and there's no pleasing Samoa Joe. Joe wanted a Title shot, I gave it to him, he wanted a match vs. Matt Morgan last week, I gave it to him, he wanted that match to be a T.V. Title Oppertunity, guess what? I gave it to him! Quite frankly I am sick of giving, giving, giving. It is now that I get! And tonight, the first thing I get is for you to stop whining and complaining or I'll strip you from that Title on the spot! You aren't this show, you aren't running this show, I am. And as for AJ's match, you bet your bottom dollar that the match is on! AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Winner advances to the Semi Finals of the Television Title Tournament.

Suddenly, Kevin Nash comes walking to the ring, and he gets in with a mic in hand.

Kevin: Jimbo, I don't got any problem with you laying down the law, more power to ya', but what I do have a problem with is you ignoring me in all of this situation. Now I'm telling you weeks in advance, Destination X, Norfolk Virginia, it's me, and your big boy, Matt Morgan! (Fans cheer) I want him inside this ring. He's been running off at the mouth, talking the talk, but we'll see if he can walk that walk come Destination X, what do you say?

Fans cheer, wanting this match. Jim Cornette likes the idea and shakes Kevin's hand. Kurt then takes the microphone away and begins mouthing off to Kevin, saying what he should do is leave before he gets his leg re-injured. Nash looks as if he is going to leave, but big boots AJ! Kurt then attacks the leg, and out comes Matt Morgan! He gets into the ring, and instead of doing his job, he stomps away on Nash's leg. Fans chant Joe, but Samoa Joe is not seen anywhere. Quickly the camera cuts backstage and it shows that Joe is knocked out. Back to the ring, Angle laughs down at Kevin, and shakes Matt Morgan's hand! Morgan, AJ, Kurt & Karen leave to the back, scene fades to a commercial.

--------Commercial--------

Backstage Interview
iMPACT! is back, and backstage Crystal interviews Kazarian. He tells Crystal his goal is to become the first ever T.V. Television Champion. He's beaten RelliK, and next in line is Kip James. The thing they both will have in common is that Kazarian beat both of them on his path to the T.V. Championship!

T.V. Title Tournament Match
Kazarian vs. Kip James
Kazarian makes his entrance to the iMPACT! Zone, getting a good reception. Followed by Kip James, who has a smirk on his face. He slides in the ring and the bell is rung. Kip quickly attacks Kazarian early in the match with a clothesline. Kip lays in some hard kicks, and treats Kazarian as if he's nothing. He grabs him by the hair, and rams him face first into the turnbuckle. Kip begins a mudhole stomp on Kazarian, down into the corner. Kip taunts to the crowd giving the Crotch Chop. Kip makes a vital mistake there, as Kazarian got to take advantage, and begins controlling the match. Kazarian gets multiple near falls in this, and looks to be in the driver's seat to success, however Kip reverses a big move, and nails a Dropkick! Kip covered Kazarian for a quick two. Kip picked Kazarian up, and looks to go for the Fame-Asser, Kazarian ducks getting out of the way, and rolls Kip up, 1...2...Kick out! Both men get to their feet, and Kazarian gets taken down hard by a clothesline from Kip. Kip pulls Kazarian's hair as he locks him in a sleeper hold. This is locked in for some time, untill Kazarian fought out of it, and hit a Tornado DDT! Kazarian began getting into it more, feeling the adrenaline rush as he takes Kip down with a few wheel kicks and cross body's. Kazarian then kicks Kip in the gut, runs against the ropes, but then gets caught with a Big Boot! Kip was about to go for the cover untill B.G. James comes walking down the ramp, waning to get a piece of Kip. Kip challenges him to get in the ring, but as he had his back turned, Kazarian ran against the ropes, and drop kicks Kip in the back, and pulls him down for a school boy, 1...2...3! Kazarian gets the win! Kip can't believe it, and B.G. gets right into the ring, pounding on Kip. The two brawl in the ring, going back and fourth, untill the security come and break up the fight.
Winner - Kazarian via Pinfall at 6:00

Backstage Segment
Camera cuts to the back, and shows Kurt, AJ, Morgan and Karen secretly talking, and laughing about Matt Morgan being the one who attacked Joe! Kurt says there is no way AJ can't lose now.

Video Promo
It shows everything that has happened to Sharkboy in the last few months, including his Stone Cold-like gimmick. It then shows two weeks ago how he landed on his head, perhaps going back to the old Sharkboy that didn't talk. Another Update will be shown at the Pay Per View.

Knockouts Tag Team Match
Jackie & Velvet Skye & Angelina Love vs. ODB & Salinas & Gail Kim
All of the Knockouts make their entrances, including the famous Love & Skye entrance. The match starts off with Salinas and Jackie, who went at each others throats last week. The two begin at a slow pace, with Jackie showing her experience, dominating over Salinas. The announcers mention that the winning team of the match will fight next week in a triple threat match, qualifying for a chance at the Knockout Title! JAckie takes Salinas down with a snapmare, and tags in Angelina Love. She comes in and stomps away on Salinas, and then hits a Snap Neckbreaker. Angelina covers her for a nearr fall. Velvet Skye is tagged in, and she comes in hitting Salinas with everything she has, but then gets taken down quickly by a Arm Drag. Salinas crawls over to her team, and tags in ODB. She comes in as the fan favorite, and takes Velvet down multiple times, and then Jackie and Angelina. Skye gets up as ODB has her back turned. Velvet gets a cheap shot in and nails a scoop slam. Skye climbs up to the top turnbuckle, and looks to be going for a moonsault. Velvet jumps off, but misses as ODB gets out of the way! ODB goes for a tag, but Love and Jackie come in and pull ODB away from her corner. Skye holds her stomach in pain as she tags in Angelina Love. She comes in, and starts kicking on ODB. She picks ODB, but gets shots to her mid section, and ODB takes Angelina down! ODB looks to be trying to get back in control, untill Kim tags herself in, and climbs to the top rope. She jumps off, hitting a Crossbody Press on Angelina! Salinas then comes in and helps ODB take Jackie and Velvet Skye out. Kim and Angelina go at it in the middle of the ring. Angelina goes for a suplex, which is countered into an Irish whip. Gail nails a Drop Toe Hold on Love, and covers her for a quick two. Angelina looks for her partners to tag in, but they're on the outside with ODB & Salinas. Love gets a cheap shot in, and then chops Gail down th the mat. She goes for a high risk move, but Kaim follows her up the turnbuckle. The two exchange rights and lefts up there untill Gail hits a Hurricanrana out of nowhere! Gail Kim covers Angelina...1...2...3! Gail Kim, ODB & Salinas win, which means next week those three will go for the oppertunity at the Knockout Title.
Winners - ODB Salinas & Gail Kim via Pinfall at 7:22

Just then, the all too known song of Awesome Kong hits, and she comes out with her manage, Saed. The theee winners look in the ring waiting for Kogn to enter. She does, and quickly takes each down one by one. Awesone Kong looks to be unstoppable yet again, and just might be the most dominate female wrestler....ever.

Booker T vs. James Storm w/Robert Roode
A video shows of the recent fued between Booker T & Robert Roode since Booker T stepped foot in TNA. James Storm comes down to the ring without Jackie moore, but instead Robert Roode & Miss Banks. Booker T comes out next. Booker has his eyes set locked on Roode, and Storm takes this to his advantage, attacking Booker T's knee from behind. He hits that chop block, and the bell is sounded. James takes complete control of the match, for the first few minutes, really working over Booker T's leg. Booker T finally does get some offense in, and goes for a Spinning Heel Kick, but cant due to his leg giving in. Booker is bent over holding his leg, and Storm runs, hitting a neckbreaker! He covers Booker, only a two. Booker T reverses a Suplex, and nails one in the center of the ring. The fans chant Booker's name, cheering him on. Booker gets to his feet, and takes Storm down with a clothesline, Storm gets back up, and Booker this time hits the Spinning Heel Kick! Robert Roode climbs on the ring apron, but Booker T runs at him, kicking him with heel of his boot! Roode goes down off the apron. Booker turns around, and Storm is waiting there for a Super Kick. Booker ducks the attampt, and hits a Spinebuster on James! Booker hooks the legs, 1..2..Kick out! Mike Tenay mentions TNA has t take a commercial break......TNA is back live, and it shows Booker hitting a bad body drop on Storm, only able to get a two count. Booker begins to feel it, and wants to go for the Scissors Kick. Just then, Roode is seen on the titan tron backstage, where he went during the commercial break. Roode is seen in the garage opening Booker T's limo....to find Sharmell who is waiting for Booker's night to be done, but also wants to go nowhere close to the ring. Robert Roode laughs, and Booker T is looking at the tron, getting heated. He goes to leave, but Miss Banks holds Booker's leg, not letting him leave. Booker finally gets his leg out of her hands, and turns around, and he gets his head taken off by a Super Kick from James Storm!! James covers Booker, 1...2...3! James Storm picks up the huge victory, and it shows security running to where Roode is, and before he can do anything, he gets taken away by the security. Booker is laid out in the middle of the ring as James Storm celebrates his victory, now one step closer to the T.V. Title. Storm instead of ceebrating the regular way, he instead poors beer over Booker's face, and slaps him right in the face. Storm laughs, and holds up his arms as he leaves the ring with Miss Banks
Winner - James Storm via Pinfall at 11:08

Backstage Segment
Camera cuts to the back, where James Mitchell just enters Jim Cornette's office. He demands to Cornette that Jake's Snake to be banned. He said Jake should not be able to walk around with a snake in a bag. Jim Cornette tells James that he can not tell him to stop doing something that he's been doing for more than 20 years. That's like telling a man not to breathe, it's what he does. James gets angry, and just then Sting walks into the room. He tells James that that he, Raven and Rhino, including Jake Roberts will see him and his monsters at Destination X. Sting also adds Jake will be bringing his Snake with him....hungry and all!

Mike Tenay and Don West discuss the PPV coming up in Norfolk, Virginia, Destination X. They show the Card thus far.

Battle of The Big Men
Kevin Nash vs. Matt Morgan

X-Division Title Match
Black Machismo vs. Johnny Devine[c]

Knockout Title Match
Awesome Kong[c] vs. Salinas, Gail Kim or ODB

T.V. Title Match
? vs. ?

Case vs. Case Match
Scott Steiner vs. Petey Williams

Tag Team Title Match
Christian & Tomko[c] vs. TNA Tag Teams

Just Being Announced - Single's Match
Kip James vs. B.G. James

Six Man Warefare
Sting, Raven, Rhino & Jake Roberts vs. RelliK, Judas Mesias & Black Reign w/James Mitchell

World Title Match
Kurt Angle[c] vs. Samoa Joe

Alex Shelley vs. Christopher Daniels
Motor City Machine Guns theme hits, and Chris Sabin manages Alex Shelley down to the ring. They get a great ovation from the crowd. Christopher Daniels comes out next, with Elix Skipper and Senshi. Christopher enters the ring, and bell is sounded. The two men quickly lock up, Daniels throws Shelley across the ropes and takes him down. Daniels leans against the ropes, Alex jumps up and takes down Daniels with a hip toss. The two get up at the same time, and the fans cheer. They go back to lock up, but Daniels gets a cheap chop in. He chops Shelley some more, and then lays rights into him. He Irish whips him across the ring, and hits a knee to the gut. Daniels taunts a bit to the crowd. Shelley kicks Daniels in the gut and nails a Fireman's Carry out of nowher. Alex then drops an elbow on Daniels' chest. He picks him up, and goes to Irish whip Daniels, but Daniels gets an eye rake in, and smashes Shelley's head into the turnbuckle pad. Christopher slaps Shelley a few times, humiliating him. Daniels can be heard saying "You're nothing compared to me! I will win that T.V. Title!" Daniels Irish whips Shelley into the opposite corner, and Shelley stops before hitting the corner. Daniels runs at him and Shelley jumps up, Daniels misses and hits the corner, and Alex backs up a bit, and dropkicks Daniels chest into the corner! Daniels falls down to the arena floor. Triple X help him up, and as thsi is going. Chris Sabin gets into the ring, him and Shelley do the Detroit taunt, and both back up, and run full speed, and do high fly moves through and over the ropes landing on Triple X!! Fans go crazy, chanting Machine Guns. Shelley rolls Daniels back into the ring, and hits him a few times. Alex covers Daniels, but only a two count. Alex picks up Christopher, and set him up for a DDT, but Daniels reverses it into a Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge. Referee counts, 1...2...kick out! Both get up to their feet, and run at each other, both thinking clothesline! They stay down for some time, untill Shelley is getting up now. On the outside of the ring, Triple X is seen stomping away on Chris Sabin. Senshi and Skipper both throw Sabin into the steel steps! Shelley sees this, and he quickly runs out of the ring to attack them. Triple X and the Guns are now brawling it out on the outside, and when Daniels gets to his feet, he helps out his fellow XXX members. It's now a three on two beat down, and senior referee Rudy Charles calls for the bell! He makes this match a no contest as the two teams are still going at it.
Winner - No Contest

Backstage Segment
The camera quickly cuts to backstage where Jay Lethal and So Cal Val are havng a discussion. Johnny Devine is seen walking up to the two, with his X-Division Title over his shoulder.

Johnny Devine: Hey Lethal! You and the Guns might have beaten Team 3D and me back at Against All Odds, but let the record show that in one on one meetings between us....I have the upper hand. Especially in the Title matches. You had a great 2007, but 2008 is the year of Devine. This Championship will never leave my shoulder, and if it does, it won't be to a second rate Randy Savage wannabe like yourself! By the way, hey Val.

Johnny Devine gives Val a wink and smirks as he walks out of the picture. Jay Lethal looks like he wants a piece of him now, but Val calms him down.

Backstage Interview
Crystal is backstage with Team 3D.

Crystal: Team 3D, up next you have a tag team match against two men who are forced to be in this match, Petey Williams and Scott Steiner. After weeks of training, and having to get down to 275 lbs. How do you like your chances tonight?

Brother Ray: How do we like our chances? We don't like our chances...we LOVE our chances! Me and my brother were already lean machines, now after the work outs, we have 24 inch pythons, and we're in the best shape of our entire careers! Team 3D will make that weight! My brother Devon's body is like stone, and my arms are way bigger Scott Steiners!

As Ray is talking on, Motor city Machine Guns are just coming from that fight they had with XXX, and are backstage. They laugh at Team 3D, knowing they did not make the weight.

Alex Shelley: Well look who it is, Chris. Butter Bean, and Krispy Kream. You sure you guys lost that weight? Because from the looks of things, it looks like you gained weight.

Chris Sabin: Tell you what guys....lets make a deal. When, and I do mean when you do not make the weight limit...how about you admitt that the X-Division is Better than Team 3D

Brother Ray: What?! Ha! You must be out of your mind. We're making that weight cut, I can promise you that!

Brother Devon: Whoa, hold on. I think we should take them up on that offer. I was hungry last night and I had Ice Cream. I had to have it, I don't think I'm gonna make the cut.

Brother Ray: You fat bastard, you just might have ruined our chances! I will never say the X-Division is better than us, because that's a lie!

Chris and Alex shrug their shoulders and tell him "Have fun nto competing...ever" They walk off, and Ray and Devon bicker back and forth as they leave the scene.

Tag Team Match
Team 3D vs. Petey Williams & Scott Steiner
Police Siruns is heard, and Big Poppa Pump heads out to the ring with one of his cases. Followed by Petey Williams with his case. The two want to have nothing to do with each other. Team 3D comes out next, and Earl Hebner has a scale with him. He sets it down, and Brother Ray gets on first, he does a couple squats, but falls on his ass. He gets back up, thanks to the help of Devon, and he gets on the Scale. Earl cant believe it as he sees it. He gets the microphone and says the scale broke! Fans laugh, and Ray argues with Earl Hebner, telling him he lied. Devon takes the microphone and just yells "The X-Division Is Better than Team 3D!" Ray looks at him, thinking he's crazy. Devon explains to him they will not make, and to just say that so they can compete. The Guns come out on the top of the ramp, and Sabin tells them since they finally told the truth, the deal is off. They can compete! The match starts with 3D taking quick advantage by attacking Steiner and Petey. Petey is the first man in with Devon, and he pounds away on him. Devon drops elbows on Petey's back, and then pulls him to his corner, and tags in Brother Ray. Ray comes in talking trash, and he stomps on Petey. He picks Petey up and drops him hard with a Scoop Slam. Brother Ray does a Scott Steiner imitation and goes down to do Push Ups, but can't even do one. Devon tags himself in, and he grabs Petey's leg before he can tag in Scott Steiner. Devon drops another Elbow to his back. Devon picks him up, but Petey kicks Devon in the gut, and takes him down with a dropkick! The referee has his back turned helping Brother Ray up, and when Petey goes for a tag, Scott Steiner hits him with his Briefcase! Scott jumps off the apron and walks up the ramp leaving his partner! Brother Ray is nwo up, and Petey falls back after the shot from the briefcase. He's still on hsi feet, and Team 3D hit the 3D! Brother Devon covers him, 1...2...3! Team 3D win, and they taunt in the ring.
Winner - Team 3D via Pinfall at 4:19

The Guns are still on top of the ramp, and they get attacked from behind by Triple X again! Guns go falling down the ramp, and Team 3D climbs out of the ring and attack The Guns as well! It is nwo a five on two beat down untill LAX is seen coming out, and they help out Sabin and Shelley! All four tag teams brawl, and the Rock N Rave Infection are seen running down as well, getting in on this tag team fight. The TNA Tag Team Champions Christian and Tomko walk out on the ramp, and laugh at all of this.

Backstage Segment
Booker T is with Jim Cornette in his office.

Booker T: Look here man. I want Robert Roode and James Storm, Destination X! I want their punk asses in that ring!

Jim Cornette: Look here Booker. As much as I want you to beat them two down, and you know I do, I cant do that. Me and you go way back, I've known you for years. And I cant put you in a handicap match, I just can't do that.

Booker T: Say man, check this out. Since they want to do some double teamin' on me, and want to threatin' my wife, how about I get a friend of mine. I bring in MY boy, somebody I can trust at Destination X! Let me get my own partner, and then will you make that match?

Jim Cornette: If you can promise me you can get a partner....then the match is on! Destination X - James Storm & Robert Roode vs. you and a partner of your choosing.

Booker T: Ha-ha, that's what I'm talkin' about! These sucka's made this personal, now they gotta deal with the conciquences! I promise that they will be done like they supposed to!

Jim Cornette smiles, shakes Booker's hand, and scene fades to a commercial.

Backstage Segment
iMPACT! is back on the air, and Jeremy Borash enters Cornette's office.

Jim Cornette: Jesus christ, who else could it be?

JB: It's me...Mr. Cornette I came to ask what are you going to do about all of the tag teams brawling around the TNA ring just moments ago?

[COLOR=GREEN"]Jim Cornette: Well it seems to me Jeremy that they all want that #1 Spot of being TNA Tag Team Champions. And I already made that Tag Team Turmoil for Destination X....so instead of that, I'm throwing every Tag Team in TNA into that match, including those five teams that were just fighting out there, and including the Champions Christian Cage and Tomko....and they will fight it out, battle it out, for those Tag Team Championships![/COLOR]

JB: Well that will certainly be one great match....but what about the main event? Will Samoa Jeo compete? He was knocked out earlier...

Jim Cornette: JB, I got it all cleared up. Since Matt Morgan, who I thought was my right hand man is now with the Angle Alliance, I had to think of something here. I couldn't put Kevin Nash in this match because he got beat down by the Angle Alliance also. So I came to the conclussion that since the Angle Alliance want to fight so bad tonight.....AJ Styles' new opponent will be none other than his own boss, Kurt Angle! So JB, since you love the Angle alliance so much, you can go and tell them that the match....is up next! Oh and one more thing, if Kurt chooses not to wrestle in this match, he will be stripped of that World title!

The camera is back in the ring, and A.J. Styles is announced. He comes walking out, looking very nervous not wanting to fight his boss, Kurt Angle. Out after him is Kurt Angle, and he doesn't do his usual taunts, he gets in the ring and tells AJ to lay down for him! AJ looks like he doesn't want to do this, saying he wants that T.V. Title. Kurt tells him he's his boss, so lay down, or else. AJ sighs, and lays down on the matt. The bell is rung and Kurt covers AJ, the referee counts, 1...2...AJ kicks out. Kurt looks at him, telling him what the hell is he doing. Kurt pushes AJ, and AJ cant take it anymore. He pushes Kurt back! Kurt then turns his head, and looks back at AJ, tackeling him down. Kurt starts brawling with AJ, and the two roll over and back, hitting each other. Karen is ringside, and he yells at them trying to get them to stop. The two get get seperated by the referee, and Kurt and AJ stand there looking at each other. Kurt Angle grabs the microphone in the middle of the match.

Kurt: Look AJ. Since Cornette is out to get us, lets just give him what he wants, a great match. AJ, Kurt Angle, right here for a chance at that T.V. Title.

Kurt offers his hand to shake, AJ smiles and goes to shake it but Kurt kicks him in the gut and drops the microphone! Kurt grabs AJ, and throws him into the ring post shoulder first! Kurt turns AJ around and stomps him down into the bottom corner. After a few stomps Kurt picks AJ up, and hits a perfect Belly 2 Belly Suplex. Kurt covers AJ, only a two count. Kurt grabs AJ's shoulder that was thrown into the ring post, and hits it with his elbow. He begins to work over that shoulder. Kurt backs up, and drops a knee on that shoulder. Kurt yells in AJ's face, telling him "When I tell you to do something, you do it!" Kurt puts him in an arm lock move. Kurt keeps that in for a little while, untill AJ Styles rolls him up with his other arm exposed, 1...2...kick out! AJ gets up, but then gets his head taken down off with a clothesline! Fans begin to actually cheer AJ on, hating Kurt very much. AJ fights out of a headlock attempt by Kurt Angle, and gets thrown across the ring, ducks another clothesline attempt, and he hits Pele'! Kurt goes down, and AJ covers him, 1...2...Kick out! AJ gets another near fall. AJ stands up, holding his shoulder in pain. He kicks Kurt a few times. AJ picks Kurt up off his feet, and he nails a Snap Suplex. AJ heads to the top rope. He jumps off, and Kurt moves out of the way, and AJ gets nothing but canvas! The two of them stay there laid out, and iMPACT! goes to their final commercial break of the night......When it returns, AJ has a sleeper hold on Kurt. The referee checks Kurt's arms He raises it once, and it goes down. The referee raises it a second time, and it goes down again. The referee does it one more time.....but Kurt keeps his arm up! He hits a Back Body Drop on AJ, stopping the Sleeper Hold! Kurt covers AJ, another near fall. This back and forth match goes on over the next several minutes. AJ has just hit his famous Dropkick, taking Kurt down! AJ climbs to the top rope, taking time as he struggles up there from this brutal match. When AJ is up there, Kurt is seen getting up, and running up to the turnbuckle! Just as that happens, Samoa Joe comes running down to the ring! After everyone thought he was at the hospital, he's in the iMPACT! Zone! Joe runs up on the apron, and he jumps up, kicking Angle square in the side of the head! Kurt falls off the turnbuckle, and onto the back. AJ takes thsi to his advantage, and hits a sweet looking Shooting Star Press!! AJ has Angle covered, 1...2...3! AJ Styles picks up the huge victory, and advances to the finals of the T.V. Title Tournament.
Winner - A.J. Styles via Pinfall at 16:28

Samoa Joe stands on the outside of the ring, with a smirk on his face. He laughs at Kurt Angle losing, and says to the Camera "Same results at Destination X!" Fans chant Joe's name. Karen tries helping Kurt up, yelling at A.J. Styles, and glaring stragiht at Samoa Joe. The show ends with Joe just laughing. A Video showing the night's highlights is shown, and then at the end of it, it says next week...James Storm vs. Kazarian for the T.V. Title Finals oppertunity. As well as ODB vs. Salinas vs. Gail Kim for the Knockout Title #1 Contendership!​

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: main event
wm: knockouts tag (i dont really like womens wrestling tbh)
bp: opening
wp: n/a
ac: good show man. i like the way you write your matches, and it was a good main event. joe vs angle is hotting up