Total Divas Discussion Thread S2E3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Every segment with Summer has just been cringe worthy, I think it's her face and the way she talks. She's almost as bad as Cameron in my book.

I'd say that I've enjoyed Nikki and Naomi the most this season, well excluding Ambrose and his cameo.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Every segment with Summer has just been cringe worthy, I think it's her face and the way she talks. She's almost as bad as Cameron in my book.

I'd say that I've enjoyed Nikki and Naomi the most this season, well excluding Ambrose and his cameo.
When Summer does that really quiet thing with her voice "Nattie... that's what i'm saying" she reminds me of a serial killer.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The spoiler contains information that has happened in the episode, if you have not watched the episode don't touch it. :)

I honestly didn't know how to feel about this episode, it didn't feel like a total diva's episode. It was very conflicting and for once Eva Marie wasn't the talk of the town. The whole thing with Summer, I'm really not getting it. And I'm not getting why Nattie is so prune about this girl. I can understand Brie (even though i think brie kind of overreacted.) but Nattie, I seriously do not understand it at all. She throws herself at men, Then simply tell her to back away from your man. Summer will learn the lesson the hard way but to slut shame her is a little far, not to mention Nattie's rude comments towards the end of the episode were completely uncalled for. Ugh Nattie, Just fucking grow up. She's slowly becoming my most disliked cast member on the show.

Didn't like this episode one bit.

However John's freaky side with Trin had me laughing.
I agree with you on Nattie Butters. I do not like her. Haven't since the first season really.
She was the bus pooper! And she somehow got icy hot on her nether regions. Really? Just makes me think of how she pissed herself in the ring in the first season. What is wrong with that girl? She deserved that slap from Summer IMO.

Reactions: Butters!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
It's been interesting to me to see how the dynamic operates (in-show, of course) between the two "factions". I also think it's going to be odd to see how the reaction gets, because you know that people are going to end up siding with Eva Marie/Summer over "the rest of the group" just because they're so hugely outnumbered (it becomes a "popular girls/group" versus the "outsider girls/group" thing).

I also think Nattie overreacted big-time to Summer. Of course, the funny thing is that Nattie's taking the IWC-friendly argument that too many modern Divas (Summer obviously included) aren't wrestlers and are just there for the "eye candy" factor...and the IWC (not just here) is reacting so poorly to it. Seriously, it makes me giggle.

wk

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
1c329b8d339b1d51b9632c6d4a1f5c50.gif

How To Be A Real Bitch.
(In a such a badass way)

1) Arrive At Rivals Property
2) Ask To Speak To Her.
3) Hint She's Nothing More Then A Trash Talker
4) Degrade her career.
5) Slap her and leave unharmed.

You Boss Ass Bitch, Summer!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
1c329b8d339b1d51b9632c6d4a1f5c50.gif

How To Be A Real Bitch.
(In a such a badass way)

1) Arrive At Rivals Property
2) Ask To Speak To Her.
3) Hint She's Nothing More Then A Trash Talker
4) Degrade her career.
5) Slap her and leave unharmed.

You Boss Ass Bitch, Summer!
Oh I totally stole that gif

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh I totally stole that gif
Ever since the episode aired I was looking for it, it's a shame they couldn't make it wider because it would of been my signature :)

Now i'm looking for Brie "You need to shut up, Just like those legs need to shut"

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ever since the episode aired I was looking for it, it's a shame they couldn't make it wider because it would of been my signature :)

Now i'm looking for Brie "You need to shut up, Just like those legs need to shut"
Such a standard "fuck you bitch" comment. I bet every girl ever has or has wanted to say that to another girl lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

Oh and give me a min, let me see what I can do bout that gif