Total Divas Discussion Thread S2E3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Don't think so. Doubt I'd go up to someone and be like, "You're cool as shit!"
We do. Sometimes I think its a Maine/New England thing. I've said "wicked" in place of "very" before and got awkward looks before, depending on where I am. I assure you, if I say you are "cool shit" its a good thing :dawg:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm totally on team Summer/Eva, just for the pure heat they generally get.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The spoiler contains information that has happened in the episode, if you have not watched the episode don't touch it. :)

I honestly didn't know how to feel about this episode, it didn't feel like a total diva's episode. It was very conflicting and for once Eva Marie wasn't the talk of the town. The whole thing with Summer, I'm really not getting it. And I'm not getting why Nattie is so prune about this girl. I can understand Brie (even though i think brie kind of overreacted.) but Nattie, I seriously do not understand it at all. She throws herself at men, Then simply tell her to back away from your man. Summer will learn the lesson the hard way but to slut shame her is a little far, not to mention Nattie's rude comments towards the end of the episode were completely uncalled for. Ugh Nattie, Just fucking grow up. She's slowly becoming my most disliked cast member on the show.

Didn't like this episode one bit.

However John's freaky side with Trin had me laughing.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm totally on team Summer/Eva, just for the pure heat they generally get.
Whats weird is that when you watch them on the show they arent as bad as the promo's make them out to be. You see the lack of maturity within Ariane and Nattie which was a huge slap in the face. (Enter episode pun joke here)