Total Divas Discussion Thread S2E3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So much schwag reference in this thread lol. We whould do a virtual smoking circle someday. Always wanted to.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The only way I can watch Total Divas is in this state of mind haha, it makes it bearable cuz it helps me focus on the tits and asses better while still listening to some of what they're saying ;)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The fact that Nikki wasn't whining about not being married for 85% of the episode, like she usually does made it more tolerable.
TBH we were kind of dissappointed Cena didn't propose to her in that last episode lol.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
So I'm the only one getting a gold digger vibe from Nikki?

You and literally everybody else that watches. It's clear as day why she's so desperate to get married to him. I'm shocked she's not started putting holes in condoms or pretending to take birth control so she can trap his ass.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
THEN WHY DID YOU WANT JOHN TO PROPOSE TO HER!? :mad2:
HE DOES MAKE A WISH, HE IS A GOOD GUY, THE CHAMP IS HERE!
Because it was the perfect moment! He should've upstaged Bryan, come on. Thats what its all about with sisters.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Because it was the perfect moment! He should've upstaged Bryan, come on. Thats what its all about with sisters.
I want him to do the crappiest proposal ever. Come in like the shittiest car, take her to the shittiest restaurant and then propose to her. Then we'll see the true colours of Nikki. :tough:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I want him to do the crappiest proposal ever. Come in like the shittiest car, take her to the shittiest restaurant and then propose to her. Then we'll see the true colours of Nikki. :tough:
LMAO, that would be the shit. I noticed the difference in what the Bellas wanted from their lives earlier on in the show really. I do, however, like new boobs Nikki (as i like to call her) crass and upfront attitude when it comes to sexual topics. reminds me of me and the wife :lol1:

Reactions: CM Punk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They used to call me "Horny Uuuss" .. I can dig it Jon! lol
That episode was pretty funny not gonna lie, Natty got Icy Hot in between her legs lol TJ went in there and was like "Aww that is weird" had me cracking up!

Reactions: Wacokid27

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
They used to call me "Horny Uuuss" .. I can dig it Jon! lol
That episode was pretty funny not gonna lie, Natty got Icy Hot in between her legs lol TJ went in there and was like "Aww that is weird" had me cracking up!
I'm so not into Natty - on this show or otherwise. Its a shame really, her being a Hart and all.